Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

POI : The map...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kordasai
Friend of Silas
Kordasai

POI : The map... Empty
PostSubject: POI : The map...   POI : The map... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:48 am

Whats this POI Kordi!?! WHY DO YOU TAUNT US !?!?

Its... Points Of Intrest! :D

Lets get our awesome brains together--! We have a map---and Alana said use it! So we shall! :D

I was going over the lists of cities and the topography and geography... Or words like that... And discovered; I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE PLACES!

So! Lets get our history in order! Post your Lai's History from the Continent; City they cna be seen most in; geographic points (such as deltas mountains or forets) which they prefer to reside near or in.

ALSO! Points of Intrests uch as sites of major battles... graveyards of Lai.... (as i know many lai masks are bone which had to come from somewhere right?)
Things like major historical event starting areas; like where Daila was last seen? What about the origins of the Darkbloods...? And of course the human temple to a certain Lai which has yet to be revealed???

Kordi: Pretty neat huh?
Back to top Go down
http://ladykervein.deviantart.com
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: POI : The map...   POI : The map... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Rhaiva's family came from a small village that exist between Sonne and the Crystal City. They exist as a common stop for travelers inbetween those cities. I don't know I thought I just through that in like a little rest area.
Back to top Go down
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

PostSubject: Re: POI : The map...   POI : The map... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Mountain Point is a small city at the southern edge of a mountain range. It's next to a major river called the Tailride.
Back to top Go down
http://kyuubi-of-the-night.deviantart.com/
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: POI : The map...   POI : The map... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Selousi would lice somewhere in East Rendali near crow river and the waterfall city. She would probably live in her glorious cave thingy somewhere between the boreal forest and the alpine. But probably more into the alpine area :3
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

PostSubject: Re: POI : The map...   POI : The map... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:23 am

Selousi wrote:
Selousi would lice somewhere in East Rendali near crow river and the waterfall city. She would probably live in her glorious cave thingy somewhere between the boreal forest and the alpine. But probably more into the alpine area :3

Oooooh, Phlo loves Alpine area :3 The light is very bright there and you can oftenly see the stars and the milkyway. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POI : The map...   POI : The map... Empty

Back to top Go down

POI : The map...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Watering Hole :: Watering Hole Gossip :: Noo Noo was here, Hekili marked the spot-
Jump to: