Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

humans in esaisha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

humans in esaisha Empty
PostSubject: humans in esaisha   humans in esaisha EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:44 pm

I was wonder why do humans believe in daila? As I would imagine daila hasn't really done anything for the humans why would they
worship her? Seeing how some of the dark bloods are hostile torward humans they would be big supports of them either.
I was wondering what if people are neutral toward both sides seeing as though the revoultion won't have a direct effect on them.
wouldn't the humans likely just band togather and become independent of shinlai and may shun shinlai completely or lessen contact
to a minimal for trade purposes only? I wanted to discuss this idea because I've had this idea for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

humans in esaisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: humans in esaisha   humans in esaisha EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:30 pm

I see humans as a neutral party. The ones more versed in Shinlai culture would know about Daila, but not believe in her per say. Likewise they'd know about the Dark Bloods but not necessarily support them.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

humans in esaisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: humans in esaisha   humans in esaisha EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:31 pm

1. Daila has done the same for humans that she did for Shinlai. Humans can believe in Daila, Darius or whatever they want, it’s not limited to species. I know that on Daila’s ref it mainly focuses on her relationship with Shinlai, but her generosity and kindness would have extended to humans, she travelled the world and would interact with both species. True she may have favoured the Shinlai a little more, but I highly doubt she would have showed it.
There are plenty of humans that believe in Daila, Lydia, Nathan, Iapto and Marcus are four firm believers, and no doubt others that I’m unaware about.
And then there’s Miera Le’fay who is a Darkblood human.
So they can be Dailian, neutral or Darkblood. Just like Shinlai.
2. Same goes for Darius, there are humans with and against him, if he wanted them all gone, then he wouldn’t allow them to live in/around sunset peak. He even has an understanding with The Circle, who are Shinlai hunters. Is he didn’t like them he would have removed the threat.
3. The revolution would have a direct affect on them, Darius’s lust for power knows no bounds. Once he’s gotten rid of Daila’s faith, there’s no telling what he would go for next. If Darius was to destroy the Shinlai capital, then there’s only the human capital to oppose him, and that wouldn’t last long either.
4. Shunning them wouldn’t work very well, Shinlai and humans are so intermingled and share so many cities, towns and villages, it would be impossible to fully remove Shinlai from humans. It would be like trying to remove colouring from a glass of water. It’s in, it’s mixed, it’s too much of a hassle to remove fully.

And now I have a question for you Wyco.
Why do you question every single little thing in Alana’s headworld? Why can you not just enjoy it for what it is?

First it was ‘how would you kill Shinlai?’ where you would not drop the subject and upset Alana and other Admins. Then you asked repeatedly about gunpower and ‘rapid fire crossbows’ despite Alana having explained to you that those resources weren’t available in Elaisha as it’s a simple world. Then it was about Shinlai in a world with technology/differently levels of technology. Not to mention the time you began accusing the admins of not caring about the forum and group! We all have school, college, jobs and health to worry about than our activities on the internet.

Kaylex, I must apologise that you have to see this side of me, but I’m sure you can understand that I am at the end of my tether with this incessant nagging. I am the only admin willing to answer him or even acknowledge him, which is saying a lot considering he is blocked from my account and my own personal groups.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

humans in esaisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: humans in esaisha   humans in esaisha EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 pm

I ask alot of questions so I can rp correctly and I do enjoy the forum but the activity has been low for awhile thatjust all. And I never said the admin never cared for the forum I at time only expressed concern about the forum being inactive at times, and even then I offer suggestions that I think would help the forum become better.I do understand you guys have lives and I never complained about that ever. And I have a question for you rose every time I ask a question you seem so critical, I try to bring up suggestions and you shoot them down all I wanted to do was suggest fun ideas for the forum.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

humans in esaisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: humans in esaisha   humans in esaisha EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:48 am

And we appreciate your concern over the forum, and we are doing something about it, believe it or not. Our plan is taking a while to complete and finish, but by all means we are not ignoring the forum.

I am critical about your questions, you're right, and I do shoot them down. Why? Because last time we tried to logically explain our answer to you, you would ignore half of our replies, ask the same thing over and over and not drop the subject when Alana herself asked politely for you to stop.

I am fine with suggestions for the forum, but if we say no, then that's it! This isn't your headworld, so you can't physically force us to do something you think would be cool, suggestions are fine, but do not badger us repeatedly about it. We try to take everyone's requests under consideration, and some are simpler than others to reply to, and some are to crazy for us to accept. Okay?
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

humans in esaisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: humans in esaisha   humans in esaisha Empty

Back to top Go down

humans in esaisha
Page 1 of 1