Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Congrats to the winners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Congrats to the winners Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to the winners   Congrats to the winners EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:05 pm

I'm so excited to hear about the winners. I'm a little sad too, but at least I'm not jumping at every journal. LOL It was fun. I'm so sorry to hear the judges are tired too. Oh that must be a tough job.

I hope ya'll get a good break and than ya'll can start on the secondaries. And if you try to work on the secondaries now I will have to come over there and twist your little ears because ya'll worked hard enough time for a break. Take care of yourselves. OK!!! You don't want mommy Rhav after you. JK JK. lol
Back to top Go down

Congrats to the winners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Watering Hole :: Watering Hole Gossip :: Noo Noo was here, Hekili marked the spot-
Jump to: