Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

What I don't even

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

What I don't even Empty
PostSubject: What I don't even   What I don't even EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 am

okay so I'm having to borrow my dads old laptop as mine is in for an MOT/check up (it's fine it's just a yearly check over) and this laptop is OLD
SLOW
CLUNKY
and the keyboard is a slightly different layout, which is resulting in some intersting typos.
I'm alos having to use IE as this goesn't have google chrome, so no qick spell check either.

where was i?

Ah yes, I'm going to be semi active for at least a week, whcih is bloody anoying as I'm in at least two Rp's and now I can't reply as quickly as I used to :I SO for those of you in 'amongst the temple ruins', please act as though Sen's having a nap in a corner and don't touch her scrolls <3 I'll try and get bck, bu t I don't know when I'll be abel to :C it seens obvious now that I shouldn't havejoind until my laptop was back home.

I'm still able to do the height chart, it takes a while to load in PS but once it's open it runs smoothy. This laptop also doesn't have the right progrm to scan things, and it doesn't have a memory card slot from the cameras, so I'm going to have to fish out the USB cord if I want to post anything. I'm probably goung to try and do some traditional work, which I shall spam you guys with whne I get my laptop back.

This is no t fun.

HOWEVER I'll probably be lurking in the chat box a fair bit as I don't hve MSN or Skype on here, so keep and eye out for me in the evenings!

Much love and have fubn counting typos!
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

What I don't even Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I don't even   What I don't even EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 am

Oh I aslso don't get email notifications, so my ninja fast replies are going to slow to a crawl as well
I MISS MY LAPTOP AND IT'S NOT EVEN BEEN AN HOUR
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

What I don't even Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I don't even   What I don't even EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:27 pm

The curse of the clunky laptop, I have been down that road before.
Back to top Go down
http://kyuubi-of-the-night.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

What I don't even Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I don't even   What I don't even Empty

Back to top Go down

What I don't even
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Watering Hole :: Watering Hole Gossip :: Noo Noo was here, Hekili marked the spot-
Jump to: