Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Cannot access Deviantart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Cannot access Deviantart Empty
PostSubject: Cannot access Deviantart   Cannot access Deviantart EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:53 pm

I was wondering if anyone could check on my account and see if I have been band or what. I have not received any emails about it. No computer in my house can access Deviantart at all. T.T So I'm very frustrated. I hope this does not last forever because I will miss ya'll too much.

If ya'll have any suggestions as to what to do I'll be happy to try it.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Cannot access Deviantart   Cannot access Deviantart EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:25 am

It looks like your account is still there, hopefully it's just dodgy connection rather than any thing to worry about!
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Cannot access Deviantart   Cannot access Deviantart EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks for checking it made me feel better.

I did finally get on, man it seems like I can't live without checking on the Shinlai Community. XD It is like one of the most important rituals of me day. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot access Deviantart   Cannot access Deviantart Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannot access Deviantart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Watering Hole :: Watering Hole Gossip :: Noo Noo was here, Hekili marked the spot-
Jump to: