Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Taking Traditional requests!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Taking Traditional requests! Empty
PostSubject: Taking Traditional requests!   Taking Traditional requests! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:01 pm

must be shinlai only! i want to experiment with poses and color these will be in chibi's sizes in one sheet of the paper also they will be colored in markers also shaded and simple color outlines c:
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Taking Traditional requests!   Taking Traditional requests! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 am

Aww this is fabulous. Practice is always good. <3
http://flameshuken.deviantart.com/art/Agate-Temporary-Reference-324390470 here's my pup, Agate and his sketchy "older" self. Please no adult art lol I'm sure you know the pup rules
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Taking Traditional requests!   Taking Traditional requests! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:31 pm

of course i know that XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Traditional requests!   Taking Traditional requests! Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Traditional requests!
Page 1 of 1