Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3

Go down 
+17
reyouke
Uguru
NthKaro
TheAlbinoBunny
Khrests
Arukardis
Swolfy
LuneBleu
Jeep-the-dragon
Silas
Rondun
Kordasai
Elementalbot
Forrgotenrose
Morganism135
Rocket
Aereosa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Zukuda wrote:
Alana wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Alana wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphira did register! :3 As for the smileys, I'm hoping to replace most of them.

I didn't see :D lol

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It fit

Who is Saphira registered as?

A new member, called "Saphirawolf", has joined Shinlai Community.

She must've not followed the link in her email. Wrynn did the same thing, it says they are registered but they don't show up on the list.
Back to top Go down
Elementalbot
Admin
Elementalbot

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Alana wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Alana wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Alana wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphira did register! :3 As for the smileys, I'm hoping to replace most of them.

It fit

She must've not followed the link in her email. Wrynn did the same thing, it says they are registered but they don't show up on the list.
Lol! That boggled me for awhile why he didn't show up! XD Btw, is the music okay?
Back to top Go down
http://elementalbot.deviantart.com
Aereosa
Friend of Wrynn
Aereosa

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:19 pm

I know that she hasn't clicked the link in her email yet because she said she hadn't finished the registration process.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Zukuda wrote:
Alana wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Alana wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Alana wrote:
Zukuda wrote:

It fit

Lol! That boggled me for awhile why he didn't show up! XD Btw, is the music okay?

The music is great, thanks! I NEED SOMEONE TO RP WITH.
Back to top Go down
Elementalbot
Admin
Elementalbot

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Aereosa wrote:
I know that she hasn't clicked the link in her email yet because she said she hadn't finished the registration process.

Lol, XD I got an email saying she registered. :p If something goes wrong, I can go into her profile and fix it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:41 pm

PUPS |D
Back to top Go down
Aereosa
Friend of Wrynn
Aereosa

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:46 pm

hehehe! *gloms Saphira*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Hey 8D

lol i'm still trying to figure out how the heck these forums work, i'm a authentic noob in the forum world |3
Back to top Go down
Aereosa
Friend of Wrynn
Aereosa

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm a pro at Proboards and Invisionfree forums but that is it XD
Back to top Go down
Elementalbot
Admin
Elementalbot

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

lol i'm still trying to figure out how the heck these forums work, i'm a authentic noob in the forum world |3

I went in your profile and gave you an avi. xD You can keep it or you can change it. :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

I went in your profile and gave you an avi. xD You can keep it or you can change it. :p

haha thanks! I was trying to do that now then i saw a pic and was all like " Wth? How'd that happen? ._. "
Back to top Go down
Elementalbot
Admin
Elementalbot

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

haha thanks! I was trying to do that now then i saw a pic and was all like " Wth? How'd that happen? ._. "

It's really scary how much power I have in here. xD <3

If you hit profile "the one with NooNoo on there" you'll see a few options right above your actual profile. :) The one that says Avatar is what you want.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

Expect us Admins to jump in once in a while :D :D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

If you hit profile "the one with NooNoo on there" you'll see a few options right above your actual profile. :) The one that says Avatar is what you want.

Yes, we must fear your power *bows* yes so i saw x3 wow this forum thing is actually much easier then i thought
Back to top Go down
Elementalbot
Admin
Elementalbot

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

Yes, we must fear your power *bows* yes so i saw x3 wow this forum thing is actually much easier then i thought

:D I'm glad! If you ever need any help, just PM one of the admins.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

8D I shall! thanks Zukuda <3
Back to top Go down
Elementalbot
Admin
Elementalbot

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

Nooooo problem. Also, you're also the admin of the Followers of NooNoo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

so i've seen x3 lol followers of Noonoo who came up with that one?!
Back to top Go down
Aereosa
Friend of Wrynn
Aereosa

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Bahahah. Check out my signature. 8D
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Friend of Adlai
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:49 pm

PUPS
Back to top Go down
http://rocketsicle.deviantart.com
Aereosa
Friend of Wrynn
Aereosa

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:57 pm

ahah XD SIlly Rocket :)
Back to top Go down
Elementalbot
Admin
Elementalbot

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

I think that Alana came up with that at some point. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:51 am

Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

Haha typical Alana |D
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Friend of Adlai
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 am

Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Zukuda wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
Hey 8D

Haha typical Alana |D

Haha... I'm new, so I just found out about this whole Noonoo thing... XD;;
Back to top Go down
http://rocketsicle.deviantart.com
Kordasai
Friend of Silas
Kordasai

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:14 pm

SO I HEARD U LIEK NOONOOZ?!?!
*brisked*
*runs away*
Back to top Go down
http://ladykervein.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3   I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I LOVE EVERYONE! FREE LOVE! <3
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next