Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Shukiern:Water:Male

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shukiern
Pup
Shukiern

Shukiern:Water:Male Empty
PostSubject: Shukiern:Water:Male   Shukiern:Water:Male EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:59 pm

((Here's an example of something that I think is rather useful and could be easily referenced for everyone during RP to help each other better understand one another's characters.)) :)

Username: Shukiern

Name: Shukiern

Appearance:

http://diamondwhitewolf.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2gszf4

A rare Shinlai with a heavy coat of royal water blue fur. He has a simple short tail that is often held high from his pride, or twitching in aggravation. His mask is made from a shined composite of sea shell with carved inlaid blue rock for design, and has metal baubles hanging from it. His horns are mostly straight back and curl around into tips once in the middle and then once at the end. From his horns on either side hole have been drilled to set in metal "ear rings" and on the top of the left horn is a simple silver band with water inscriptions on it that he has led himself to believe aids in his powers. Overall his appearance is very simple, with a continuous blue pelt with the only noticeable mark being that of his element on his front left foot.

Voice Color: Cyan

Personality: After traveling around for years in the wilderness and in the waters of the world Shukiern has come to be a bit of a shy hardened fellow. He used to be an extreme Daila follower, going to her temple every day and praying to her, wanting her guidance after the death of his mother to an illness not unlike the one that swept across the world over. Hopeful for some sort of closure to the entire situation he petitioned to his father that the best thing for him to do would be to simply travel the entire world. He left hopeful for answers, and guidance, and maybe to speak with the spirit of Daila. Instead he has returned with little to no faith, and has secretly been contemplating joining the Darkblood Revolution. He doesn't know what a world in darkness would be like, but he does know that he has not seen anything come from the following of a dead Shinlai who once had the power to create them all...

Biography:
[Your character's history, 100 word minimum]
Born in 1830 Shukiern was a rambunctious and playful pup that could never keep his nose out of trouble. He was often found under his parents feet and was the cause of his mother constantly tripping over the top of him. It wasn't really his fault, he was like the element that would soon come to know him through out his entire life. He was a water elemental and had always moved better in and around it. No one could claim otherwise. It was at 17 years of age when the Darkblood Darius appeared to the courts, and at that time the very thought of so much darkness in the world that the wonderful Daila had created scared the young Shinlai. He was still prideful and strong in his faith back then, knowing with all his heart that if one visited the temples often that something great could happen for them. After all how else did ones element find them!

Merely three years later Shukierns mother fell ill and eventually died of her illness. The death was a hard blow to the young Shukiern and his constant grief led him to eventually leave his home to travel the world. He has wandered ever since through out the great temples trying to keep his faith alive, trying to find peace with Daila and knowing that his mother went to a better place and no longer suffered.

Throughout all of his travels he has heard the whispers of the Darkbloods and their revolutions. Throughout all of it the seeds of darkness have started to plant themselves with in his heart and mind. A struggle now wages with in the depths of his heart. Will he succumb to the darkness and the desires for a world with out light?
Back to top Go down
http://diamondwhitewolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shukiern:Water:Male   Shukiern:Water:Male EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:38 pm

I friken LOVE Shukiern I love you
Back to top Go down
Shukiern
Pup
Shukiern

PostSubject: Re: Shukiern:Water:Male   Shukiern:Water:Male EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 pm

hee hee I'm so glad :D I'm having a lot of fun playing him :D
Back to top Go down
http://diamondwhitewolf.deviantart.com
Rocket
Friend of Adlai
Rocket

PostSubject: Re: Shukiern:Water:Male   Shukiern:Water:Male EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Username: Rocket

Name: Scylla

Birth Season: Winter

Appearance: http://rocketsicle.deviantart.com/art/Scylla-179695604
(Please try not to use that ref a ton; I'm working on a comprehensive one, and tweaking her design)
Short, somewhat choppy fur; slightly longer on back of head and neck, chest. Three-pronged horns are usually sharp, but she's picked up a bad habit of rubbing them on things, which turns them rounded. I guess it's the Shinlai equivalent of nailbiting. She's got a grayish-purple theme going. Short tail, short kid; only about 9 feet at the head, give or take. Splotches of lighter color on her legs and back. Horns fade from dark gray to whitish-gray. Funky-shaped mask has uh... 3... wooblies. Markings on mask are very simple and aim only to show her allegiance and element.

Bio/Persona: Never grew from her childhood mischeviousness. Rude, defiant, stubborn, opinionated, and arrogant, but ultimately well-meaning. She dreams of a future in which the Darkbloods are victorious, and humans live peacefully with Shinlai. She'd like to be a scientist to determine causes, mutations and treatments of the old Ashes plague, but ("stupid stupid") peer pressure has turned her into a ("stupid stupid") courier. Actually, she doesn't mind the job. She's a mate to Zeke.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketsicle.deviantart.com
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

PostSubject: Re: Shukiern:Water:Male   Shukiern:Water:Male EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Can I post one for each of my three Shinlai? o3o
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Shukiern:Water:Male   Shukiern:Water:Male EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Cool I thought his mask looks like glass. I love the color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shukiern:Water:Male   Shukiern:Water:Male Empty

Back to top Go down

Shukiern:Water:Male
Page 1 of 1