Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silas
Admin
Silas

Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Silas grinned back at Linx, but it was a twisted, malicious kind of grin he looked up at Rondun.
"Ah women folk, aren't they something." He chuckled staring Rondun in the eyes,
"Oh wait..." that sick look was still there, tinged with mock pity,
"You don't have a female do you Ronny? Well you had a woman, what was her name?" He thought sarcastically, mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:20 pm

Enraged, Rondun let out a deep growl. Baring his teeth as he took a threatening step towards the young Kordeth. Nobody. Not Silas, not even Adlai. Nobody talks about his deceased mate that way, to his face even, and gets away with it. The mere fact that the DarkBlood would even mention her pissed him off. Lifting his forepaw, his ebony colored claws glinting in the sunlight, Rondun was ready to ground the smaller Shinlai's face in the dirt.

"Say that again?" the Elite snarled.
Back to top Go down
http://oddosprey.deviantart.com/
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Silas lowered his head, refusing to be intimidated,
"Here is something interesting..." he stood up keeping his legs bent, he crouched.
"You know something, you are just like that temple. Stoic and strong, really something magnificent." He still had that grin on his face,
"But behind all of your strength, confidence, and will, all you have to do is apply the right kind of pressure to send it all crumbling down." Silas didn't move, just watched Rondun closely, crounched and ready to pounce if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Dagda turned back to the group, frowning at Silas’s words. That idiot. He thought bluntly, staring at the Darkblood son. His face fell as Rondun snarled and lifted his clawed paw. He quickly trotted over listing to Silas’s reply as he stood by Rondun.

“You forget something Silas.” Dagda said, interrupting them. “Unlike that temple, Rondun is capable of healing with time, he’s capable of fighting back and he has many friends alongside him.” He said curtly. While speaking he had slowly dug his claws into the Earth and extended his powers to the ivy and root surrounding the group. There were slight rustles of the leaves around them as the plant life tensed along with him.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:19 pm

(DANG! Silas hit the nail right on the head! XD)

"Silence!" with a roar, Rondun moved to lunge at the Kordeth. Barely catching himself as Dagda spoke up.

Still fuming, the Elite broke eye contact with the crouching Silas and whirled his head around to face the Earth Shinlai. An expression of surprise covering his features, his snarl diminished, Rondun calmed. He nodded his thanks and glanced down. His thoughts still lingering on memories long since passed. Like a great hole he could never seem to fill.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Silas dashed out of Rondun's reach when he lunged. Dagda interrupted their 'chat( successfully calming the enraged elite. Silas stood up and lifted his head, a cold taunting laugh erupting from him. He caught his breath and stared at Dagda,
"Don't even get me started on you." He eyed Dagda coldly.
"You and your social little mate. Women run your worlds don't they?" Silas grinned and moved to sit next to linx, staring.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:25 pm

"HUSH!" Linx growled out towards Silas "You didn't come here to start a fight Silas, stop with your provocations before i silence you." The female stared everyone in turn, but stopped at Rondun. His pained expression, thinking about his long lost mate managed to pull whatever heart strings Linx had left.

"Rondun, are you alright?" she asked calmly, surprised at herself for even wasting breath with an Elite and friend of Adlai.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Dagda gave a soft snort as Rondun nodded to him. He turned to Silas as he started on him. He chuckled at Silas’s words. “Been social gets your friends and allies. Give it ago one day, you might learn something.” He said. He couldn’t help but smirk as he sat next to Linx. “And you’re right, women do run our world, but then again the fact they bare our pups and continue our bloodlines means they have every right to.” He said with a small curt nod to Linx when she looked at him.

He pawed at the ground watching the grass spring back after each movement. So resilient, so enduring. He exhaled with a sigh and took a step back, before sitting down, minding small flowers and plants nestled in the grass. He didn’t relax his power over the vines around him, he probably never would while the Darkblood’s were this close. He didn’t trust them. His mate might trust Silas because of Ananth, but he felt no ties to the couple. He’d seen what Silas was like, the normal guy who could change to a savage brute without a seconds thought.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Silas frowned at stared at Linx,
"Don't presume you can order me about Linx, you had better remember where your loyalties lie." He snarled quitely to her and walked off, toward Shuriken.
"Seeya, hope you find your path." He said with a strange half smile, he took off into the trees.
'Father will be intrigued to lear about what transpired here.." he thought, leaving to find his family.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:56 pm

"Don't presume you can order me about Linx, you had better remember where your loyalties lie."

"You little brat..." she snarled slightly watching as he walked off. "Where my loyalties lie huh..?" the question ecoed through her mind. She hatted Daila followers and the Elites with a burning passion, especially Adlai...it was the whole reason she became a Darkblood in the first place, but was it so wrong to feel compassion towards a fellow shinlai? Linx dug her claws in to the ground and shut her eyes, slipping away in to thought and memories of her own past and lost mate.
Back to top Go down
Shukiern
Pup
Shukiern

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Shukiern just sat back and listened to everyone around him, this was getting rediculous. for months no one, and now it seemed like Shinlai from both sides were coming out of the walls!

((WIP, busy, getting a desk set up and the like))
Back to top Go down
http://diamondwhitewolf.deviantart.com
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:22 pm

(Haha okay, hon. Take your time :3)

"Rondun, are you alright?"

Rondun looked up at Linx, a curious expression on his face. Did she, a Darkblooded Elite, one who feels the need to look after Silas Kordeth of all Shinlai, just ask HIM how he was feeling? "Well this is unexpected," Rondun thought, pulled out of his reverie. Slightly embarrassed, he gave the female a guarded look. Tilting his head a little, brow raised underneath his mask, he answered bluntly, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Now somewhat numb to Silas's badgering, Rondun did not join in as Dagda went off on the Kordeth. The young male was obviously aiming to ruffle more than a few feathers today. It was not worth his breath.

He then watched, with a look of amusement, as Silas, chided by his adult peer, stormed off in frustration when things refused to go his way. "He's such a child," Rondun concluded. He sighed, "... Just like his father," he continued aloud, "Stubborn through and through." There was a cold tone to his voice as he looked back towards the temple. DEFINITELY not the best way to spend his week off... HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO CLEAN ALL THIS UP? >:U
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:30 pm

"... Just like his father, Stubborn through and through."

Linx snapped back to as the brute spoke "Indeed he is, to the point where it gets rather annoying..." seeing as now she was outnumbered, it was probably best to get a move on before Darious scolded her. But then again, she WAS enjoying the fact of actually having a decent 'conversation' with other Shinlai.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:26 pm

He watched slightly amused as Linx scorned the young Darkblood. Barely a moment later Silas ran into the forest. “Is he throwing a tantrum?” Dagda asked no one in particular. He listened as Rondun and Linx exchanged small banter. She seemed calm and unlikely to attack. He slowly removed his power from the plants around, watching as the vine visibly relaxed. I was tenser than I thought... He mused to himself. He turned to the blue Shinlai. “I’m so sorry, I’ve been pretty much ignoring you. What is your name?” He asked curiously, tilting his head at the other.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:25 pm

“I’m so sorry, I’ve been pretty much ignoring you. What is your name?”

Linx turned her attention over to the male

"I am Linx Bobtail, Darkblood Elite." the title 'Darkblood Elite' seemed to contradict everything she was doing at the moment, a slight feeling of betrayal hit her as the words rolled off her tongue. But she ignored it for the time being. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 pm

((Lol that was directed at Shukiern but never mind XD))

He nodded to her, with a strange kind of respect, a cross between awe and intimidation. “I am Dagda Van der Aart, a healer.” He said inclining his head to her. He wasn’t sure whether or not to be polite or treat her like any other Darkblood. So far she seemed calmer and more controlled than Silas, but what she was really like he didn’t know. He kneed the earth with his claws, unsure of what else to say. Glancing around his shoulders sagged at all the destruction around them. He’d try and tidy it up later, it was the least he could do...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 pm

[quote="Forrgotenrose"]((Lol that was directed at Shukiern but never mind XD))

(oh my--excuse I for reading things wrong |D i'm a retard like that. Every.single.rp I manage to screw up on SOMETHING wtf *slaps self* you can go ahead and ignore it though )
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Saphirawolf wrote:
Forrgotenrose wrote:
((Lol that was directed at Shukiern but never mind XD))

(oh my--excuse I for reading things wrong |D i'm a retard like that. Every.single.rp I manage to screw up on SOMETHING wtf *slaps self* you can go ahead and ignore it though )

((TOO LATE. Now you haz to reply C:))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith   Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prologue: Shukierns shattered faith
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2