Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

The Troupe

Go down 
+2
Forrgotenrose
Morganism135
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Morganism135
Friend of Adlai
Morganism135

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 pm

YAY, NEW RP TIEM! 8D
But seriously, it’s time for a new one. This is set after Misty Ravine. And yes there are Rules.
RULES-
1. No fighting. The troupe and the town next to it are neutral. We may be with humans, but Mel learned her screech from someone. >I *hinthintDON’TMESSWITHMEL’SHUMANS/hint*
2. No explicit-ness… Seriously, we don’t need EB coming in and censoring everywhere. It’s embarrassing. Be mature. Also, name calling =/= niceness. :I
3. No messing with the animals. Seriously, they’re used to shinlai and humans. Making the fainting goats faint for the fun of it does not make it okay- they do not have the largest brains to begin with. Also, no sheep tipping. It’s rained recently and we’ve been having a problem with this >I
4. All people- shinlai or otherwise- 18 and over are treated as adults by the humans. Even if they aren’t by shinlai. So, don’t do something stupid because you will be held accountable… And/or laughed at.
5. The Rank your shinlai has and what side they're on DO. NOT. MATTER. I cannot stress how important this is. No one cares who's side your on and how high up the ladder you are; the troupe is good at not being biased off of first impressions. You earn how they think of you over time.
6. Please avoid crack pairings. Happily mated shinlai are happily mated. If you want it to be joking, go for it, in small amounts. And MelxLycu no matter how one sided is creepy. Consider, he's old enough to be HER GRANDFATHER. :I Yes, This was necessary... If only for the lulz. I hope you got a laugh out of this. if not, -insert laugh here on pain of me throwing a body through your window and goin' after you like Jason >D going after you with my rusty wooden spoon :I-

I’m going to give the option for people to have their shinlai, or human, wake up at the troupe… As stated earlier, these people are nice to shinlai- they had to get good at making clearings for shinlai when they’re around.

------------------------------
The sun rises over a large green field that is cluttered with animals in pens, wagons, tents, what could be a temporary forge of sorts, and pavilions set up. The grass of the field, though weighed down by dew and the recent rain, sways in the early morning breeze. As the sun crests the hilltop, leaking into tents and waking animals, people, and a few shinlai, the early people of the caravan stir- it’s a new day and things must be done to be ready for before the village people gather.

The humans slowly stream out of the tents and wagons, some going to tend to the animals, others going to make breakfast. Smoke starts to lazily coil into the sky and the later risers start to shift and stretch. Among the later risers happened to be a pale blue shinlai with streaks of red left in her mohawk. The people of the troupe had no problem in walking over or around the shinlai. That is, until a short woman with long dark brown hair and kind brown eyes walked over.

“Melody…” She said sternly, causing the shinlai to groan. She cracked an eye open and let out a sigh, shifting position to look the woman in the face.

“Mooommmm…” she groaned as she stood, shaking stray grass out of her fur. Her ‘mother’ lifted one eyebrow at the young shinlai’s tone, tilting her head sideways, as if saying, ‘yes’, while subtly hinting ‘watch your tone’. The shinlai sighed, knowing that she was fighting a losing battle. “Where do you need me to help?”

Her mother smiled, “Go find Farai. You both need to eat something. She’ll feed Warin before herself, I swear… And gather the ones that stayed the night and bring them to the dining area.” Mel just nodded and trudged off, looking for the tell-tale fiery red hair of her sister, or the black and brown of her dog, Warin*.

Mel walked through the camp, exchanging greetings and asking if anyone had seen Farai. A few had and pointed her in the direction of the tent where the dogs of the troupe were kept.

Why was she not surprised?

She walked through the camp to the tent that you could tell held canines by the way it almost oozed happiness. It was happily situated by the pens of sheep and goats; Mel found it amusing that the sheep were weighed down by their wet wool, but she knew that pushing one over for the heck of it would get her in trouble… She would’ve done it anyways, if her mom wasn’t already miffed about her eherm… ‘forgetting’… to tell her she had a mate, and had been in the relationship for some time… Oops.

She poked her head in, getting a lick or so by the old deer hound that had been in the troupe since Mel was a pup, and turned to see Farai… or, rather, her flaming red hair as the rest was covered in dogs of different sizes, Warin sitting protectively by her side. “Farai, mom sent me to get you. We have to round up the new arrivals and bring them to the eating area.” Farai grumbled something and affectionately pushed the hounds off her and stood off, brushing the dog hair off her clothes, not completely succeeding. “Come on. You fed them, right? Well, we have to feed the guests.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Farai said, waving her hand smiling. “Let’s go, Warin, we have people to find.” The black dog pricked his ears forward and stood, stretching and letting out a yawn. His angular face set with wise and protecting amber eyes. His brown paws matching the brown splotch on his chest, under his docked tail, the eyebrow marks, and his hind shins. He trotted over to Farai’s side and she place one hand on his shoulder, resting it there as the other pulled her hair into a messy bun. “Let’s go see to our sleepy-headed guests; shall we? Sooner we wake them; the sooner Warin get’s some of my sausage.” At this remark the dog’s stubby tail wagged at a rate of nearly a mile a minute before stopping, his serious façade pulled up again as they exited the tent. As they walked off, the dog’s owners streamed into the tent and started moving the dogs to where they’d be working today.

Mel looked around for the pavilions in which their guests had been offered to stay. Mel knew for a fact they were comfy as she had slept in one for most of her life and never had any problem with the soft blanketed floors or the pillows stacked for a shinlai head. Most musician troupes would be unable to supply shinlai with such comfort, but this troupe was not a stranger to having shinlai guests and often had shinlai troupe members. That, and having a huge troupe made for a lot of spare pillows and blankets; plus, it was still very warm here so less people would want the heavy blankets that were perfect padding. Finding the direction, she nudged Farai in the right directing and looked at the sky, alive with the pinks and oranges of sunrise.

This was going to be an interesting day for sure.

*((Warin looks like http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/dobermanpinschers/dobermanpinscher_salter.jpg Farai decided not to have his ears cropped. He’s a Doberman. He may sound like a Rottweiler, but he’s a Dobie.))

Last edited by Morganism135 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I NEEDED TO ADD A RULE. RULE #6- Get a Kick Ass Partner- wait, that's for Z-land... and isn't even #6... Oops. ^^;)
Back to top Go down
http://issamorg.deviantart.com/
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 pm

The soft blankets and pillows seemed to draw the two Shinlai in to their folds. Several blankets were needed to cover the pair but despite this paws and legs still poked out from under the small mountain. Light filtered through the tent making Dagda look up, blinking. He yawned widely before resting his head on Alk’s back again. He looked down at her from the corner of his eye. She was maskless and sleeping peacefully, her side raising and falling with each deep breath she took. He nuzzled her neck softly, not wanting to awaken her too abruptly. He received a grumble in reply and she burrowed deeper into the blanket pile. He chuckled and stuck his head under the blanket she had just hidden in.

“The sun has risen and the sky grows lighter.” He said softly in her ear. “Out hosts would probably like us to wake up at some point.” He added. “And say, you need to put your mask on before the others awake.” He said. He licked a long thin scar under her eyes.

A large green eye flicked open close to his blue eyes. There was a soft sigh and she pushed herself up into a sitting position. She shook her head trying to dislodge a blanket caught on her horns. Dagda sat up and pulled it off her horn wordlessly. Hearing noises outside he quickly rummaged around and pulled her mask out from under several pillows. She took it off him with a small thank you and fitted it to her head. Hiding the scar. With a wide yawn Alkyone stretched cat like, before flopping onto her side.

“Morning I suppose.” She said with a faint smile. Dagda smiled and licked her again.

“We can’t lie around all day. Time to go see what’s outside.” He said sanding up. He glanced around and frowned. The other night they had collected Iapto from the village and brought her to the troupe. Now however he couldn’t see her. She had fallen asleep atop the blankets not far from him and Alk. But now she wasn’t there. “Iapto?” He said out loud.

---------------------------

Iapto was sat on a tree branch, watching the troupe go about their morning activities. She was still wary of the troupe. She didn’t mean to be, it was just her nature. People wondered back and forth, from tent to tent, clearly knowing what they were doing and where to go. Iapto sighed quietly and crossed her legs. An awkward pose when sitting in a tree, but her legs were going dead and she needed to move. She knew Dagda would be looking for her. But still she didn’t move, she was just so unsure of what to do or say.

((HOMG LONG POST XD))
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:24 pm

(Can we maybe be passing through? I wanted to play Echo (human), but since he's kinda accountable for man/shinlai slaughter I don't think he'd be waking up anywhere but a local jail haha <_<''
Back to top Go down
Morganism135
Friend of Adlai
Morganism135

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:07 pm

(The troupe may have a lot of known gossip-y stuff, but walking through or kicking around is fine.
They may know what you are, but using fake names works wonders. ;)
Again, the troupe don't judge by what they hear; they judge by the actions they performed while around the troupe members. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:40 pm

(Haa Echo likes this troupe)

Echo was simply passing through the crowd minding his own business. Nootau had left not to long ago to follow after someone named 'Silas' and Ida as with a friend. He came upon a familiar sight on the top of a tree branch. Echo decided to take a closer look and confirm the person's identity, not the first time he had mistaken someone for someone else. He walked up behind the tree and put a hand against it, looking up at a female. Echo smirked "Well, well. Who'd know i'd meet you here?" he spoke up to Iapto.
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 am

Woken by the chirping of a small bird above in the tree he was sleeping under Zeke rose up and strechted out, and then look up in the tree to see the little pestilance then gave the tree a bump making it fly away. Unaware that there was a human in this tree and almost started to walk away, but then heard something rustleing up there Zeke turned around put both front paws on the Trunk of the tree to get a better veiw of what could be up there. Then spotting the human he got a suprised expression on his face and almost turned to run, but instead he said "well what have we here" he shouted to the human.

Then turned spotting the other human also he thought to himself "crap I hate being around humans they make me so nervous" Then he huffed, and said "Hey" to the one standing around the other side of the giant trunk of the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:59 am

Still in the tree, she watched the Troupe, slowly zoning out and drifting into her own little world. She was so out of it that she didn’t notice a familiar figure approach the tree. "Well, well. Who'd know I'd meet you here?" A voice said from below her.

Surprised, one hand shot to her knife, the other grabbed a branch so she could lean and see who it was. “Echo?” She said almost disbelievingly. “Echo, what are you doing here?” she asked, a grin spreading across her features.

A bird chirped above her and the tree shook with a small bump. Startled she scrabbled around and managed to hang onto a branch. A Shinlai face loomed up at her through the branches. "Well what have we here?" It called. The Shinlai then gruffly said ‘hey’ to Echo. Looking nervous and almost ready to run.

Iapto shifted around on the branch, lowering herself before dropping to the floor next to Echo. She straightened up, adjusting her neck tie. “Um, hello.” She said eyeing the Shinlai. "And who would you be?"
Back to top Go down
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Ryshka was strolling leisurely down a worn road towards where the troupe was settled. She glanced to and fro at the trees that sprang along the road happily listening to the chirruping birds. Her steps were soft and marked by the slightly metallic clinking of her anklet. She heard the goings about of the waking troupe she was coming close to, then stopped for a moment and listened before going any closer.
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
Anonymous

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 am

The female jolt and reached down for the knife looking down at Echo. Echo threw his hands in the air slightly as if he were to surrender “Echo? Echo, what are you doing here?” she said with a grin. Echo forced a grin back somewhat nervously "M-Must you always be so quick to reach for your blades?" he chuckled weakly "I was only passing through" an obvious lie, Echo, like any other good little thief was looking around for anything valuable to steal.

a large thud "Hey" a purple shinlai said form the other side of the tree, Echo threw his hand back and reached for his own dagger, pulling it in front of his face with a swift motion, before calming down and lowering it "...well i suppose that makes me a hypocrite." he put the dagger away "Yes, who would you be?" he followed up on Iapto's question.
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:02 am

"And who would you be?"

Responing to both th humans Zeke spoke up and said "I happen to be Zeke Albesu. And I normally don't convers with humans at all.." walking around the side of the tree to look closer at the faces he was speaking to. Then said "And who do you two happen to be?"
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Xander Blackfoot trudged towards the troupe. He had been instructed by his father to take a 'vacation' and learn a thing or two about life. Xander wasn't particularly fond of the idea, considering the fact that he was in his mid twenties, he preferred to make his own decisions. After all, he was a wealthy jewler, so why take orders? He wouldn't have, but for the fact that his father technically owned his business and had the power to significantly reduce his wealth. This was because of an unfortunate accident involving a young dark Shinlai who had robbed the store of more than half their gold. So Xander grudgingly gave in and left, and in this way he was vastly different from his father. The two looked somewhat similar in face, but Xander's father was a large portly man with a commanding air about him, while Xander was trim and somewhat cowardly.

But at least he had been able to take some money with him, more than enough to get food for several months, plenty to make a theif drool.

At this point he had been walking for nearly a week, and besides being tired his nice clothes were beginning to get dirty, as he hadn't thought to bring any spares. Perhaps some of the people in the troupe would be willing to sell him some more. He paused a moment, leaning down with his hands on his knees, and spat on the ground. Xander had also brought slightly less water than he needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toadfoal.deviantart.com
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:28 pm

((I dunno about you guys but I'ma wait for Morg! Although I know she has a cold :c No rush hun <3))
Back to top Go down
Morganism135
Friend of Adlai
Morganism135

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:14 pm

((So sorry! I had a big presentation today about the Fellowship of the Ring, and I started figuring out what I was gonna say yesterday... So yeah; didn't have a ton of internet time... Especially as I never finished the book... ">.>))

Naturally, Mel got to the clearing where Alkyone and Dagda were sleeping before Farai, and she quietly walked up, not knowing whether the two were awake yet. "Aaaallllllk? Daggggg?" She said quietly, contemplating whether or not to yell 'WAKEY WAKEY, POLY POLY! THIS IS YOUR SIX O'CLOCK WAKE UP CALL', but decided it would be rude, and they were guests... And Vega wasn't here, so it wasn't worth it- Alk was too nice to be mean to. Mel poked the giant mound of floofyness that was Alk, and looked around, feeling she was missing something...

She looked up and noticed that Dagda was standing and looking for someone. Mel didn't know who, but Farai, who had just walked over with Warin, seemed to. "Where's Iapto?" To which Mel thought, 'Oh yeah! She came back with us last night.' She looked around again, she couldn't see any trail, but from what she knew some humans were capable of, it wasn't surprising.

"Well..." Mel started, and looked around some more, her eyes looked over to the fringe of camp, it was mainly plains, but there was town and forest, too. "She looked around for anything that Iapto might'e left behind. "Did she leave anything behind? I dunno if she did, but if it has her scent we could probably borrow a hunting dog, OR." She popped in before anyone could say anything, "It could mean she went off for a walk by herself. Is she used to being around people who aren't at her throat all the time?" Mel didn't know what Iapto had done, or did to survive, but she had kinda seemed... suspiscious? off? Mel mentally shook herself, it wasn't her place to pry...

She looked down at the floof that was alk again and sighed, pulling the blankets off the larger shinlai; not effectively waking up the well-warmed shinlai, but helping a little. "If we don't get something to eat soon; all the good stuff'll be gone! Believe me, the humans of the troupe can out-eat some shinlai. It's scary."

At this, Farai just stood there and nodded, saying, "Sad but true." She looked away, missing Warin trot over to the shinlai, his floppy ears foreward and alert and he sniffed at Dagda, looking him over with a careful look. Once satisfied he did the same to Alkyone... then proceeded to attempt to sleep on some of her excess fluff. When Mel laughed, though, Farai whipped around, laughing as she noticed the black and brown dog. "Warin!" she exlaimed, but he had no intention of moving, he had started making a spot.

Last edited by Morganism135 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:32 am

Rysh saw then man knelt over and looked at him for a moment. She was maybe about 15 feet from him before she spoke. "Hello stranger" She padded a little closer to him still maintaining her distance.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:33 pm

"Aaaallllllk? Daggggg?" A familiar voice called softly. She grunted as she was poked, and tried to burrow under the blankets again. Morning was not her strong point. "Where's Iapto?" Another, slightly less familiar, voice said. "Well... Did she leave anything behind? I dunno if she did, but if it has her scent we could probably borrow a hunting dog, OR. It could mean she went off for a walk by herself. Is she used to being around people who aren't at her throat all the time?" Mel’s voice rambled.

“Her stuff is still here, she’s probably gone for a walk.” Dagda said, nudging her coat and bag.

There was movement and Alk felt the blankets getting pulled off of her. “Nuuuu.” She whined trying to keep the blankets on her.

"If we don't get something to eat soon; all the good stuff'll be gone! Believe me, the humans of the troupe can out-eat some Shinlai. It's scary." Mel said still trying to get the blanket off of her. Dagda watched, trying to stifle and chuckle. Even HE struggled to get Alk up at the right time. "Sad but true." Farai added. He lowered his head as a small dog trotted over, sniffing at him. He sniffed back with interest. Once satisfied he padded over to Alk.

Alk blinked and lifted her head as the dog sniffed her. And then started to curl up in her fur. ”Warin!” Farai exclaimed. Alk sniffed at Warin nudging him lightly with her nose. She hesitated for a moment, before giving him a small lick. “Cute.” She muttered. She pushed herself to her feet and gathered Warin up in one arm and lifting him to her back. A light purr began rumbling in her chest. Her eyes half lidded in contentment.

“Breakfast?” She enquired, looking around at Mel and Farai. Dagda walked up alongside her, glancing briefly at the dog on her back before looking back to Mel and Farai.

“If you save me something I could go look for Iapto. I doubt she’s eaten yet...” He said glancing towards the tent entrance.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"...Well I suppose that makes me a hypocrite." Echo said putting his dagger away.

“Yes it does... Hypocrite...” Iapto muttered with a smirk, tucking her hands behind her back politely as the Shinlai, Zeke, came closer.

"And who do you two happen to be?" Zeke questioned.

Iapto raised her chin slightly and glance sidelong at Echo. Names were a touchy thing with them. She eyed the Shinlai, tilting her head to one side. “I’m... I’m Iapto Van Der Aart.” She said. It wasn’t unusual for her to take Dagda’s last name, often people weren’t happy with just her first name.

She heard faint footsteps behind and in the direction of the dirt track. She half turned her head in that direction. Wanting to look and see who it was, but also trying to keep an eye on the purple Shinlai. While she met a lot of Shinlai she was always wary of new ones she didn’t know. Some of the run-ins not ending very well. She subconsciously rubbed her upper arm, where she had been scratched by an angry Lai once.
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:46 pm

"Hello stranger."

Xander heard the spoken words and for a split second dared to hope that he was hearing a human. But his eyes confirmed immediately that it was not so. Before him, a good few feet away stood a blue Shinlai. He nearly staggered backwards, caught his balance, and eyed her cautiously. Perhaps she wasn't a threat, not all Shinlai were; he decided to take his chances and do his best to be confident and friendly. He straightened up and replied, "Hello." with a slight bow of the head. "I appologize if... I mean, are you headed towards the troupe? I've been looking for them."
Back to top Go down
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:02 am

She could sense the nervousness in his voice as she padded softly towards him. His appearance showed he was no threat to her, seeing as that he looked exhausted and a bit thirsty. The soft clink of metal from her anklet broke the silence that lay in the air before she decided to speak again.
"Indeed I am headed in that direction. They are not very far off you know"
She closed the distance between them and then sat back on her haunches looking over him carefully.She tried her best to not look threatening, it wasn't hard considering her rather small stature. "You are not from these parts I take it?", she queried, her voice soft and barely louder than a whisper, "My name is Ryshka, I am sorry I did not introduce myself more properly before berating you with questions". The small silver chain that hung around her neck glinted slightly in the sunlight as she tried to position herself from letting the glints shine right into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 am

“I’m... I’m Iapto Van Der Aart.”

"So you must be a friend of Dagda then?" He is the brother to my mate Scylla so I know him pretty well! Zeke looked as she rubbed her arm ,and saw a faint scar from what looked like a cut. Then commenting "Oh dang that looks like it a bad cut to leave a scar like that! If you don't mind me asking, but what happened there?" he was very curious cause it didn't seem to really bother till he got closer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 am

"And who do you two happen to be?"

The purple lai questioned the two. Like Iapto, Echo wasn't good at giving out his name to anyone "Echo. A friend of Nootau, if you know of him" he simply replied. He noticed Iapto rub her arm over her scars and took a discreet glance out of the corner of his eye, before staring down at his feet and away.

"Oh dang that looks like it a bad cut to leave a scar like that! If you don't mind me asking, but what happened there?"

"Hey- hey! That's a rude question to ask" Echo growled as he glared at Zeke and poked his mask with a slight push back. Touchy, touchy. But Echo knew damn well those kind of questions could bring back unpleasant memories.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:37 pm

"So you must be a friend of Dagda then? He is the brother to my mate Scylla so I know him pretty well!” Zeke said. Iapto nodded slowly. Mentally noting the name Scylla. “Oh dang that looks like it a bad cut to leave a scar like that! If you don't mind me asking, but what happened there?" He asked curious, and moving closer.

Iapto frowned, not sure what he meant. She glanced down at herself only then noticing that she was rubbing her arm. “Oh that!’ She exclaimed looking two at the scar and twisting her arm to see it better.

“Hey- hey! That's a rude question to ask!” Echo said with a growl, poking Zeke in the mask, pushing his head back a bit.

“Whoa there tough guy! No need to come to the rescue!” She said laughing, and hitting Echo’s arm with the back of her hand. “It was nothing Zeke. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.” She said smiling with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:45 pm

“Hey- hey! That's a rude question to ask!”
Well hey I am sorry I just don't like when people get hurt! And I sometimes times ask things without thinking, so sorry. "And don't go just poking away I could bite you know!" not that he would but oh well.

“It was nothing Zeke. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.”
Well I am sorry again to have asked! "So how about we all walk into town? I hear there is something called a troupe? And I smell something good so either way I am going with or with.. For I am kinda hungry." then he turned and started walking of towards the smell of the food. Turning his head a bit to see if they'd follow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:54 pm

"And don't go just poking away I could bite you know!"

"Ohh scary scary" he gestured his hands alongside his head with a stupid expression.

“Whoa there tough guy! No need to come to the rescue!” She said laughing, and hitting Echo’s arm with the back of her hand. “It was nothing Zeke. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

Echo pout slightly as he stared at Iapto with a 'but what did I do?' face, then raised a brow "Are you always everywhere at the wrong time?" he chuckled.

"For I am kinda hungry"

"Now this, my big fuzzy purple friend, I will have to agree with"
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Echo looked at her with a slightly confused expression when she hit him. She rolled her eyes but smiled. "Are you always everywhere at the wrong time?" He asked.

“Ha! I have a speciality for that.” She said grinning at him.

Iapto listened to them banter with a chuckle. “Remind me not to leave you two alone.” She said giving her head a slight shake. “I dread to think what would happen.” She said with a smile.

“Right then, food, sounds like a plan.” She said clapping her hands together. Right on cue her stomach rumbled. She looked down at her stomach with a startled expression. “Defiantly food.” She mumbled. “C’mon Echo!” She said cheerfully, grabbing his wrist and dragging him after Zeke.

Now Echo was with her she felt slightly safer when it came to interacting with the troupe. It was a big group, and she easily panicked when in a large crowd, having a familiar face there too would help.
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 pm

"Ohh scary scary"
"I do have dark element and it could be slightly poisonness! But I would not really bite you your one of the only two humans I know!" He sorta spoke a bit louder being a couple feet away.

"Now this, my big fuzzy purple friend, I will have to agree with"
"Well then let's get a move on guys! Before all that yummy food is gone!" He said both to Echo and Ipato.

Watching as she ran dragging Echo behind Zeke stopped to let them catch up. As they were next to him now he started walking slowly behind them "He said to both of themthis troupe isn't crazy or anything right? I don't really wanna be with my first crowd of humans and them being crazy." I hope there will be other shinlai. "Then maybe the experience won't be so bad." he said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Xander stood very still as Ryshka approached. If he'd needed to he would not have hesitated to bolt.
"They're not?" He turned his head slightly in the direction she had been walking. That must be where the Troupe was, which meant safety as far as he was concerned.
"No." He shook his head and replied, "I'm from Mountain Point, I dealt a lot with tourism, never really traveled much." Now he couldn't help but smile, Ryshka was certainly not the largest Shinlai he had ever seen, but she was still sizeable enough to kill him if she'd wanted to. For this reason he'd never thought of Shinlai as being friendly or capable of innocence, yet this one seemed as close to innocence as he could imagine. "That's alright." He noticed the silver chain around her neck as it glinted in the sunlight. His attention was nearly caught by it, he would instinctively think up values whenever he saw jewelry or mineral material, but this was no time to think of sales and bargaining. "Do you live with the Troupe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Troupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troupe   The Troupe Empty

Back to top Go down

The Troupe
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Pen and the Mask :: The Old Records-
Jump to: