Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

DARKBLOODS UNITE!

Go down 
+3
EaterOfNoobs
TheAlbinoBunny
Alana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alana
Admin
Alana

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:59 am

Hello, my grunts. Darius here to call upon the Darkbloods and see if you pipsqueaks have any questions for me? The Revolution? or even Brute?

I want my followers to be educated, well, not too educated. Darius
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:08 am

Darius what should darkblood do to recruite fellow shinlai without making us sound terribly horrible? It seems most run or snarl at the name darkblood? What does it take to be seen in the eyes of you elites as well I mean I wander around saying I am darkblood but really it gets me no where? What should I do? And could you tell me more about your advisors?

-Zeke
Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Alana
Admin
Alana

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:22 am

TheAlbinoBunny wrote:
Darius what should darkblood do to recruite fellow shinlai without making us sound terribly horrible? It seems most run or snarl at the name darkblood? What does it take to be seen in the eyes of you elites as well I mean I wander around saying I am darkblood but really it gets me no where? What should I do? And could you tell me more about your advisors?

-Zeke

All good questions, my grunt.

To recruit, you must find greed, darkness, the desire for the truth, and the strengh to stand up for that truth in your victim's heart. You must find strenght in yourself, as this is not a easy thing to do, a Shinlai could turn, but with all the uncertainty in the world, this type of opportunity is hard to pass on. True, we Darkbloods don't get a good rep, but there are Shinlai out there who understand what we do, and those are who we're looking for. Just be sure you can run fast.

To be seen in my eyes, you must be strong. You must be ready to sacrifice. You can't give up when things get rough, gotta have tough skin. Be bold, be strong, be ready to give it all. I will find you when the time is here.

You are a Darkblood when you find it in your heart. You become a Darkblood when you find a Area Advisor and are recruited, then you become a Grunt in the rankings. We are all called Darkbloods, even I, but we always have our titles underneath who we are and what we fight for.

I don't talk about my Advisors, they know who they are, and that's all that matters. If you wish to find one, they will find you.
Back to top Go down
EaterOfNoobs
Friend of Silas
EaterOfNoobs

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:52 am

I have a question!
I know you told Zeke you dont talk about your advisors, do you mean who they are by that?
Because I was wondering if you could list and describe the different ranks in the Darkblood Revolution, im not realy understanding them from the meager amount of info i've heard on them. xD

Also, would you ever gather a large army of DB's and raid a Dailan city to gain control of it/make it a DB city?

What should us normal-ranking DB's expect to get out of the revolution once you overthrow the Elites?

And a final question,
Why are the Elites so adamant about light remaining the base of the elements? What's so wrong about having darkness take over?

~Taggerung Taggerung

Last edited by EaterOfNoobs on Wed May 25, 2011 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS TO ADD LOL.)
Back to top Go down
http://cloudlace.deviantart.com/
Alana
Admin
Alana

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:53 pm

EaterOfNoobs wrote:
I have a question!
I know you told Zeke you dont talk about your advisors, do you mean who they are by that?
Because I was wondering if you could list and describe the different ranks in the Darkblood Revolution, im not realy understanding them from the meager amount of info i've heard on them. xD

Also, would you ever gather a large army of DB's and raid a Dailan city to gain control of it/make it a DB city?

What should us normal-ranking DB's expect to get out of the revolution once you overthrow the Elites?

And a final question,
Why are the Elites so adamant about light remaining the base of the elements? What's so wrong about having darkness take over?

~Taggerung Taggerung

I don't talk about them, period, grunt.

-ALANA NOTE- More informatin regarding the DB ranking system will be released when I can get a map done, believe it or not, the map is important to this system XD

I've done it before, and I'll do it again if need be. I usually don't need that many anyway. Nowadays, the sound of my name sends most into submission.

Don't worry about it, grunt. Your job is to ensure our numbers.

The Elites are dumb and brainwashed, they know nothing of Daila except what's been told to them by other dumb and brainwashed vermin. I know the truth. Besides, there's nothing wrong with darkness taking over the elements... But isn't everyone afraid of the dark?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:14 am

Darius,

Have you ever considered a more friendly approach to turning others toward your cause? Shinlai seem to like those Daila followers a lot more than they like Darkbloods and it's probably because they don't... you know- burn down villages.

Also, why is it that Dark should be the central element? Why not Fire or Air? What's so bad about Light anyways? I like Light. I'm a Light Lai myself.

-La Volpe

P.S. I'm not reaaaally a Darkblood. But I had this question.

Last edited by Volpe on Tue May 31, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Dear Darius,

Why does Silas hate me so much? And why does Brute keep stealing my bubblegum?

Sincerely, Linx.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Dear Linx,

You can share my bubble gum if you want :3

Sincerely, Lycu.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Alana
Admin
Alana

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:25 am

Volpe wrote:
Darius,

Have you ever considered a more friendly approach to turning others toward your cause? Shinlai seem to like those Daila followers a lot more than they like Darkbloods and it's probably because they don't... you know- burn down villages.

Also, why is it that Dark should be the central element? Why not Fire or Air? What's so bad about Light anyways? I like Light. I'm a Light Lai myself.

-La Volpe

P.S. I'm not reaaaally a Darkblood. But I had this question.

Who said I wasn't friendly?
I'll have them dealt with :3
Back to top Go down
Alana
Admin
Alana

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:26 am

Saphirawolf wrote:
Dear Darius,

Why does Silas hate me so much? And why does Brute keep stealing my bubblegum?

Sincerely, Linx.

Dear Linx,

You never made me my sammich.

Sincerely, Darius
Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:24 pm

I have an Idea why do the darkbloods break off from the rest of main shinlai and establish a terriorty and practice your philosophy huh?
Back to top Go down
Alana
Admin
Alana

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:50 am

Wyco wrote:
I have an Idea why do the darkbloods break off from the rest of main shinlai and establish a terriorty and practice your philosophy huh?

Because the idea was radical enough and different from the usual way of the Shinlai world for them to break off and establish/practice seperate lifestyles/ideas/etc.
Back to top Go down
niteclaw
Pup
niteclaw

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: I has a question for Darius-   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Darius-
would you ever (have the compasion to) take a hostage to use as ransom/blackmail in the future, or would they be killed auto-magically? Could a pup who hasn't picked a side yet be spared?
Back to top Go down
http://niteclaw.deviantart.com/
niteclaw
Pup
niteclaw

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 pm

And would the Darkbloods ever interact with or request the help of humans?
Back to top Go down
http://niteclaw.deviantart.com/
Alana
Admin
Alana

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:46 am

niteclaw wrote:
And would the Darkbloods ever interact with or request the help of humans?

Upon a few occasions, yes :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKBLOODS UNITE!   DARKBLOODS UNITE! Empty

Back to top Go down

DARKBLOODS UNITE!
Page 1 of 1