Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

A Grave for Secrets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

A Grave for Secrets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grave for Secrets   A Grave for Secrets - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:58 am

She felt the cool of his voice, but still there was a flush in her cheeks. She didn't know how to explain what she meant, and she knew deep down somewhere even after what happened her feelings were still strong for him. Rysh was never a risk taker, never threw all caution to the wind, but he made her forget that. She looked up from her paws and once again into his gaze, then without a word kissed him.

((Short post is short lol))
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: A Grave for Secrets   A Grave for Secrets - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:15 am

There was a split second during which Rayner felt the fear that she might get up and leave. But although there were no words spoken, he found himself suddenly feeling weightless, and took a moment to realize what was happening. His eyes widened in surprise, what an answer!

He felt a pang of guilt, but it was overwhelmed by joy. He knew he should never have misled her, and in an ideal situation she could have found someone more powerful and willing to help her get revenge on Lycu... But instead he was here. Somehow, that meant more to him than anything else. Even in the beginning, while he believed that Darius had a point and was willing to fight for that truth, it was only a truth. The whole story had still not been revealed, and perhaps it never would be. The ultimate origin of the Shinlai' elements might not be worth knowing, and however much he wanted to know, nobody was getting hurt not knowing. He still couldn't fight for Daila, since that was not his belief and Rayner would not fight for something he didn't believe in... But he could fight for love.

What else was there in life more worthy of being fought for? He loved Ryshka, there was no denying that, and if anyone ever hurt her he would fight without hesitation. Now that he realized that, it was suddenly easier to understand why she wanted so badly to fight for her mother. Ayani was gone, but Ryshka must still love her very much.

After another moment he moved his head slightly and whispered in her ear a question he had wanted to ask for a while, "And what would you say if I requested to be yours, and you to be mine?"

Last edited by Toadfoal on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:07 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.toadfoal.deviantart.com
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

PostSubject: Re: A Grave for Secrets   A Grave for Secrets - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:36 pm

((haaha go right ahead ^w^))
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: A Grave for Secrets   A Grave for Secrets - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:07 am

(Phew, I finally edited!)
Back to top Go down
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

PostSubject: Re: A Grave for Secrets   A Grave for Secrets - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:09 pm

((I LIVE!! haha well sorta XD))

Ryshka blushed deeply, her cheeks fire to the touch. The kiss lasted only a few moments, but to her it was a lifetime and for once she felt like she was whole. There was no longer the gaping hole in her that left her afraid and weak, there was only a feeling of warmth and love. It was suppressed for so long, afraid to come in contact with any other thing, that it had left it weak and fragile, but in his paws she felt like it could bloom.

After another moment he moved his head slightly and whispered in her ear a question he had wanted to ask for a while, "And what would you say if I requested to be yours, and you to be mine?"

She shivered slightly at the words, not one of fear or cold, but elation.
"I am weak and tempered, and I am not one who is a master of words...or a master of any kind to be honest...but if you can accept me as I am at this moment... wet...lost...scattered...then I will be yours forever."

She hoped it was true that he wanted her, she hoped in her heart that she could make him happy and glad that he chose her, but all in all she simply hoped, which was more than she had done in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: A Grave for Secrets   A Grave for Secrets - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:39 pm

(Yaay! 8D Hey, do you want to stop around here or keep going?)

Rayner closed his eyes and smiled a big smile.
"I could accept nothing else. I love you Rysh, wet, lost, and scattered as you may be."
He nuzzled the fur on her neck with his head, and some water squished out from under his mask, falling down onto the ice flow with soft *plip plop!* sounds. There was nowhere else in the world he would rather be, and no one else he would rather be with. And he was determined to prove that to her.
Back to top Go down
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

PostSubject: Re: A Grave for Secrets   A Grave for Secrets - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 pm

((haha up to you! sorry for the late reply, I was away in seattle! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grave for Secrets   A Grave for Secrets - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Grave for Secrets
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Library - Storyline Roleplay-
Jump to: