Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

I am doing emergency commissons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

I am doing emergency commissons Empty
PostSubject: I am doing emergency commissons   I am doing emergency commissons EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:33 pm

These are money commissions and its anything you want for $10. I am sorry if this kinda seems a bit spammish, but my cat Fuzz needs surgery and I can't afford it so I am desperate. I figured I would post here too since I do alot of art here as well.
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
reyouke
Pack Member

PostSubject: Re: I am doing emergency commissons   I am doing emergency commissons EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:30 am

t.t i gotta use what money have to care for my bearded dragon.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: I am doing emergency commissons   I am doing emergency commissons EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:54 pm

I am so sorry hun! I honestly wish I could help but I myself am literally broke right now. I have literally no money oh but God I hope you get the money you need ;_____;
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am doing emergency commissons   I am doing emergency commissons Empty

Back to top Go down

I am doing emergency commissons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Watering Hole :: The Shinlai Market :: Shinlai Related Commisions-
Jump to: