Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

A meeting in the darkness...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kordasai
Friend of Silas
Kordasai

A meeting in the darkness... Empty
PostSubject: A meeting in the darkness...   A meeting in the darkness... EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:56 am

(( This is a 1x1 Rp for theAlbinobunny and I ; starring Kordi and her Light Lai ! :O PLOTS AHOY! ))

(first post for refrence only; will be updated as story progresses)
Back to top Go down
http://ladykervein.deviantart.com
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the darkness...   A meeting in the darkness... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 am

The darkness seemed to be closing in over the little sunlight Riya and Roxas had as they made there way to meet a unknown shinlai. It was in deep the vast woods they kept on Roxas then jumped of Riya's back whistleing for Hadi. As she flew down he spoke with her. "So girl anything up ahead?" she chirped 3 times this told Roxas the other shinlai was near. Turning to Riya he then said "Well are you ready? I can scout ahead if you'd like Riya." she looked at him responding "Don't be silly Roxas I think we will both walk ahead without any scouting Hadi has already done this much." she said profusly.

Walking on they stopped coming upon the lightly blue colored shinlai as he sat in the clearing obivously waiting for something. "So do you know the guys name Riya?" he said jokingly "Of course it is Kordasai, and he is a shinlai of dark so we best be on our gaurd we do not know weather he is stable or not." she said still moving forward towards Kordasai.
Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Kordasai
Friend of Silas
Kordasai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the darkness...   A meeting in the darkness... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:32 am

Kordi's demeanor had been very solemn until this point... under thr pressure of meeting someone new and alone he felt the need to seek them out with tendrils of shadows. Despite thee being clear light shining on him there was instead darkness around his body as six smaller shadows like clawed hands returned to him.

Footsteps...lots of footsteps. Two voices? He was unsure if there was more han one of the ligt lai...he had only invited a Shinlai but was no sure if the other was a human or other creature...? This made him radiate a dark tendril which twitched nervously mimicing his tials momement.

Kordasai turned in time to see it... a light lai come from the shadow of the treeline and appear a safe distance from hm.

"I was told your name---but I am horrible with them... so may I ask it again?"
He was first to speak and let his guard down ever so slowly before the extra shadows allowed for the space between them to lighten like a revelation or epiphany in the late sun's remaining light.

Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the darkness...   A meeting in the darkness... EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:58 am

"I was told your name---but I am horrible with them... so may I ask it again?"

As she was moving forward she said "Yes it is Riya and you are Kordasai I believe?" she then sat a few inches away while Roxas stayed back at the treeline with Hadi. Then Riya spoke again. "So what was this meeting for you have called other shinlai for even though it seems I am the only one to come." she chuckled slightly at the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Kordasai
Friend of Silas
Kordasai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the darkness...   A meeting in the darkness... EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Kordasai nodded when she spoke is name. He was still pondering the ideas behind his own actions and in truth needed a partner to help them (his brother Hollow) and himself buld a Shinlai utopia away from war and humans who would seek them to help themselves and only manipulate the lais for their powers... he met a Lai like that once Rei and what it did to him Kordi did nto want to happen ever again.

He shook the thoughts from his head and finally found the answer to the question asked of him.

"I ask for your help--my brother and I are seeking refuge a place where Lai of peaceful nature can coexist away from the war and away from the troubles of the humans." He took a rather serious expression on but it lightened with the thought of his family together once again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the darkness...   A meeting in the darkness... Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting in the darkness...
Page 1 of 1