Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

The Darkest of Nights

Go down 
+4
Forrgotenrose
EaterOfNoobs
Wyco
Holyfrap
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Darkest of Nights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of Nights   The Darkest of Nights - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Pip watched curiously as the large one twitched at the mention of Daila... ‘She must be one of those Shinlai who don’t like her...’ Pip thought slowly. ‘I should be more careful of what I say.’ Her ears pricked forwards again as a female spoke to her.

"I'm Candy... are you lost? My human friend and I hadn't seen another shinlai for miles... till we heard Viva and Denali talking, that is." She said, shifting uncomfortably.

Pip shook her head, her tufted mane flopping about. “No, I’m fine. Just wanted to explore.” She said smiling.

She felt better now Breeze was with her. Meant she had someone to turn to if overwhelmed. She looked back to Denali as she rolled about on her back, watching for a moment before shrugging and bouncing over, leaping briefly onto Denali’s belly, before running off into the grass with a giggle to hide. She backed up through the grass, head low and ears forwards, watching for Denali’s next move. As she took a step back she bumped into something large. And fluffy.

She gave a slight squeak and spun around to stare at the large red Shinlai, she had walked into.

((A wild NOOTAU appeared!))
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of Nights   The Darkest of Nights - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:55 pm

(LOL totally

"Oops" the large red shinlai let out a chuckle as he looked back at the pup, shifting his weight to turn towards her "Hello there~" poor little thing look terrified. Nootau rest his head down not to spook her. Well, he wasn't really looking for people to bump in to him like that, but suppose it works.
Back to top Go down
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of Nights   The Darkest of Nights - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 am

When time allowed it Ahaloh and Rysh would take small journeys together. To Hallow, Rysh was like the sister he never had, and was highly protective of his friend. Normally she would be found around her new interest Rayner, but this night she wandered alone chattering quietly with her friend. The two made it to a large open meadow and saw random groups of shinlai. Instead of barging in however, they both sat against each other and watched in the calm cool darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
Cheval4
Pack Member
Cheval4

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of Nights   The Darkest of Nights - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Ohh, did this die? :<
Back to top Go down
EaterOfNoobs
Friend of Silas
EaterOfNoobs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of Nights   The Darkest of Nights - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Cheval4 wrote:
Ohh, did this die? :<

I was waiting for Frap to reply... xD ;;
Back to top Go down
http://cloudlace.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of Nights   The Darkest of Nights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Darkest of Nights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2