Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Twilight's haunt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Twilight's haunt Empty
PostSubject: Twilight's haunt   Twilight's haunt EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Normal rules for RP no killing, but fighting is permitted if ya’ll want. Shinlai and humans are welcomed. Of course the number one rule is to have fun. I don't really know where I'm going with this so it is really just for fun. =)

The wind swirled around making the trees wave their mighty limbs in the air as if they were a live just to farewell to the setting sun. The sun paints the skies in orange, pinks, and blues along with several colors in-between. Rhaiva rides towards the city hoping to get there before it looks up for the night and she has to spend the night in the cool autumn air. This city is Maiden. Rhaiva hopes that her music will earner a little more money so she can sail home for the winter.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

Twilight's haunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's haunt   Twilight's haunt EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:38 am

Night was falling quickly and as the sun set certain creatures awakened. Icarus had gotten in the habit of spending most of his waking hours at night. His blue eyes glowed brightly in the night, reflecting any light that fell on him. His subtle blue stripes blended him in to the blues and blacks of the forest.

Maiden was close to the Dailan headquarters, but either Icarus didn't know or didn't care- or perhaps he was crazy- that was rather likely. Either way, the young Darkblood was far from his home territory, trouble would find him soon enough.

He giggled, prowling through the forest. He wasn't exactly stealthy, but his manic laughing along with the turning leaves and snapping branches was eerie and set any creature listening on edge. Icarus' voices were acting up too, and this time, more than one joined him. Icarus talked out loud to himself, he had over stressed his mind earlier practicing his element, and it showed.

He turned his head suddenly towards hoof beats farther down the road that echoed through the forest.
"The beast would make a nice meal..."
"Oh but it has a human on it's back! Wretched creatures."
"What fun! Humans are so easily scared."
"It's night! Darkness! You're strong! What better time to turn the tables than who scares who?"

The young Shinlai talked to himself out loud, his voice chiming alone in the night- eerie and sounding broken and insane. Finally giggling and rushing nearby, eyes glowing. He stood at the side of the road, darkness drifting around him like smoke as he bent it to his will.

(Maybe we can turn this into an rp for scares! After all, Halloween is coming :D )
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

Twilight's haunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's haunt   Twilight's haunt EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 am

(Hope you don't mine if I hop in!)

The slight Shinlai padded down the road, Maiden behind her, Tieto ahead. She wasn’t entirely sure why she had gone to Maiden, she had been curious about the humans, and wanted to see them in their large flocks. It had been boring. Large paws padded softly against the dirt, dark fur flopping about as she trudged. Occasionally she would sigh and mutter to herself, more out of boredom than anything else.

At the sound of hoof beats, her head jerked up, large eyes growing wider as they tried to see in the darkness. With another sigh, she generated a small orb of light and sent it skywards, it lit the road surrounding her and she moved to one side of the road so not to get trampled by the horse and rider. She was only small after all, less than seven foot.

Her sensitive ears caught the faint sound of giggling, nearly blotted out by the sound of hooves. And her senses twinged, her element was being affected, but not by another light Shinlai, a lack of light was tugging at the edges of her element.

“Hello?” She said softly, eyes flicking around, unable to see the others.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Twilight's haunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's haunt   Twilight's haunt EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:44 am

(Your welcomed to join Rose ^.^)

Rhaiva stiffened at the insane laughter. Pale Thunder his old battle horse instincts and training beginning to kick in snorted and pawed the ground with his great hooves. He was eager for a fight right now. Rhaiva's fears grew greater because of her fear of night that was falling upon her. She looked around nervously and saw a light. She blinked for a second or two. Then moved over to it. Maybe it was friendly.

"Hello?" called a voice that sounded nothing like the laughter.

"Greetings." Rhaiva called in response, "It looks to be a dark night would you mind if I come closer?" Rhaiva now sees it as a small Shinlai.

Rhaiva was extremely nervous with that laughter. She hopes it is just a bird that is lives in these lands.

(If you want to make it a Halloween rp. Your character is pretty spooky. ^.^ )
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

Twilight's haunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's haunt   Twilight's haunt EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Icarus' whipped his head around when a slight bit of light played at the edge of his vision. Looking directly at it, he realized how bright it was and snarled angrily, backing farther into the woods, cloaking himself in darkness. He couldn't see his own paws. He branched out his senses, stretching long dancing shadows along the ground that played at the edges of the light.

Icarus himself prowled along the edges, making sure he was completely hidden. The light was weak, a young light Shinlai summoned it, he could put it out for a few moments. Icarus concentrated, and in a moment the light went out.

He giggled and slunk closer, moving quickly over the ground. He felt like the very shadows themselves, ghosting nearer like smoke and blocking the light. He accidentally just brushed against Pip but let the shadows carry his voice so it sounded like he was right by her ear.

"Boo!"

Icarus giggled manically and hurried back to the woods, he didn't think the Light Shinlai would let her light go out for long. Her moment of surprise would wear off and she would bring it back. Icarus grinned and set to work on shaping a Nightmare in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

Twilight's haunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's haunt   Twilight's haunt EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:07 pm

"Greetings. It looks to be a dark night would you mind if I come closer?" the human replied.

“By all means, feel free.” Pip replied, just as her light was forcibly extinguished, her fur bristled and she raised her chin. “Dark Shinlai. Feel free to show yourself.” She said calmly, directing the one who blotted her light. She felt something brush against her fur. She twisted in an attempt to see.

"Boo!" A voice said by her ear, making her jump a little.

“Games are for pups! Show yourself!” She repeated, rolling her shoulders. “If you don’t, I’ll show you.” She added a little quieter, she had one or two tricks in her fur...
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Twilight's haunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's haunt   Twilight's haunt EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Rhaiva sighed with relief about not being alone in the dark but then the light vanished. Pale Thunder was angrier than ever. She struggled with her reins.

"What is it?" Rhaiva asked as she slid her bow from under her cloak. She looked about herself with her bow at ready but arrow un-notched.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

Twilight's haunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's haunt   Twilight's haunt EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:34 pm

“Dark Shinlai. Feel free to show yourself.”

"No thank you, darling." He chuckled.

“Games are for pups! Show yourself!” She repeated, rolling her shoulders. “If you don’t, I’ll show you.”

"Says the pup. You aren't really that old yourself. Why not a game for old time's sake, no? I'm afraid my childhood was compromised." Icarus snickered, "So I think a game is quite an interesting idea!"

Icarus gathered shadows around him and rushed them forward, giving them almost a solid feeling, like a sea of smoke. His voice echoed through the darkness, "Come on, little pup, show me what tricks you have." He looked through the darkness, able to see clearly because of his element. "And a human is with you too! What a happy coincidence- it's been quite a while since the last time I ran into one."
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

Twilight's haunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's haunt   Twilight's haunt EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:46 pm

"What is it?" The human asked.

Pip shot them a brief glance. “A bored Dark Shinlai by the feel of it.” She replied, sounding very matter of fact.

"Says the pup. You aren't really that old yourself. Why not a game for old time's sake, no? I'm afraid my childhood was compromised. So I think a game is quite an interesting idea! Come on, little pup, show me what tricks you have. And a human is with you too! What a happy coincidence- it's been quite a while since the last time I ran into one." the dark one rambled.

Pip looked back to the human, ignoring the smoke like dark. “A Dark Shinlai that likes the sound of his own voice.” She corrected, their horse seemed agitated, and she didn’t want to get too near to its large hooves. She sighed to herself and stretched, tail curling a little at the end.

“Sir, find someone else interested in your games, rather than two weary travellers who wish to get home.” She requested, tilting her head to one side. “Not everybody enjoys the night, and I hear that some people even sleep!” She added, a slight hint of sarcasm to her voice. She wasn’t going to bother doing anything unless they got close enough or showed themselves, also helped to save energy.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Twilight's haunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's haunt   Twilight's haunt EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 pm

'Great a dark shinlai,' Rhaiva thought. She now notches her arrow. She press her legs against Pale's sides to get him to calm down.

"What does he want?" Rhaiva was not sure if Dark Shinlai was close enough for her to communicate with it.

“Sir, find someone else interested in your games, rather than two weary travellers who wish to get home. Not everybody enjoys the night, and I hear that some people even sleep!” The small Shinlai said.

Pale was huffing ears erect waiting for Rhaiva's command.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight's haunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's haunt   Twilight's haunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight's haunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Village-
Jump to: