Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Arena sparring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

Arena sparring Empty
PostSubject: Arena sparring   Arena sparring EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:03 am

(It has been quite awhile without any execitement so I'd figured I'd make some. All are welcome standard rules do apply.)

Setting: Guild town arena
Time: midday

There were cheers in the in midday air as the combatants were led in the arena. A few times a year the guild sponsored sparring in arenas
to recruit canitdates and to let the public settle their disputes. The guild allows anyone to join the canitdates sparr using wooden weapons to minize loss of life. Jagter walked into the arena toward the anouncer to regiester althought he was in the guild he came to the event to hone his skills.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Arena sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena sparring   Arena sparring EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:28 pm

VipSora shyly watches warriors come in for their combat practice though she herself is not interested in particapating in the combat she is very interested in watching and learning. She hopes to use what she learns here in her book about Shinlai combat. She watches Jagter go the anouncer. He looks to be a good fighter she thinks to herself and starts to write down how he holds himself when he walks and the presence he seems to give.

(Is Jagter a Shinlai? I'm sorry I don't think I have heard of him before ^^;)
Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

Arena sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena sparring   Arena sparring EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:50 am

(No jagter is a human that works for a guild I hope that helps)
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Arena sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena sparring   Arena sparring EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 am

(ok ^^ yes that helps.)

VipSora might put in some commentary on human combat. It would be a great balance for the book I am writing. VipSora thought to herself. She wonders how will be the first challenger.
Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

Arena sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena sparring   Arena sparring EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:42 pm

The first Two combatants where both men. The arena announcer explaimed the two men had had a dispute over land and couldn't reach an agreement and decided to settle the dispute once and for all. Both men grabbed their wooden weapons and shield the guild herald stood and announced the rules and bid them the the best of luck before proclaiming them to begin... Jagter watched the whole fight while the fight was long and drawn out it ended in a tie. "Well that was quite pointless." Jagter thought to himself "With all that determination they have it's impossible for either of them to lose." Jagter sighed
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Arena sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena sparring   Arena sparring EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:50 pm

VipSora watched and got a little frustrated as there was no victory in the battle. She wonders what would happen to the land now?

She bends her head to look at her paper and realized she forgot to write anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arena sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena sparring   Arena sparring Empty

Back to top Go down

Arena sparring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Village-
Jump to: