Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Cracked. { KZ }

Go down 
+6
Forrgotenrose
Selousi
Holyfrap
Silas
Silveera
Cheval4
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silas
Admin
Silas

Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Silas watched Thana limp into the shade and lay down, noticing her wounds he tilted his head to the side. What had she encountered out here that had injured her? He crawled on his belly over to her, not wanting to get up. He sniffed her wounds.

"These are infected." he said, looking at her wondering if she was even aware how bad her injuries were getting. He looked at her wounds again and started to lick. He didn't have any healing capability but he could help clean them up a little bit. Besides, she did have a nice bum.

((You know Silas was not gonna pass up the chance to lick her butt))
Back to top Go down
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am

(oh dear lord xD)

Thana's claws dug into the sand, the voices of the other lai fading into an annoying drone as she started to slip into a sslight doze. She ignored Silas' approach, too tired and sore to care.

"These are infected."

She huffed, irritabley, and started to make a snark reply. Her eyes flew open as Silas' started to lick the wounds. Leaping up, she spun towards the younger male.

Her angrily snarled, "What in Elaishia do you think you're doing!?!" came out high pitched, with a mixture of shock and pain and from the sudden movement
Back to top Go down
http://sylveira.deviantart.com
Nyliir
Friend of Hekili
Nyliir

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:39 am

((omfg I am not joining but I seriously just

Silas
and
Thana

Rhan ships it))
Back to top Go down
http://nyface.deviantart.com
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 pm

(Silanass)
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 pm

( http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/081/6/7/silas_likes_dat_ass_by_xxsilasxx-d3c98ag.jpg )

He licked his chomps and looked at her, crossing his paws and cocking his head to the side in a completely unthreatened and cool manner.

"Cleaning your wounds." he replied smoothly, his tone managing to keep an almost mischievous edge to it.
Back to top Go down
Rabbets
Curious Shinlai
Rabbets

PostSubject: HERE IT GOES.    Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:39 am

Beshanla had been walking for what seemed like days. She hated this weather, wanting very much to go back to her forests at home. How her brother stood this weather she never understood, but she was happy he and his mate liked where they lived, and so she was fine suffering through the heat to visit him. Only, for the last eight years she had been lost in this heat, traveling one direction or the other to get home to Faldon. None of the directions worked. However, walking along to the music she was humming to herself, along with the beat of her jingle bells she adorned herself in, she began to find that this direction led to shade, and a gathering of Shinlai. Her tail, braided up tightly to keep it from dragging behind her too much, swished in a contented happiness. New friends to meet, new faces to enjoy. Unlike most, however she didn't find the need to introduce herself, or even be weary. With a child like sense of naivety, she toted up to them, and the shade, and promptly lay down, sighing with relief to be out of the sun.
Back to top Go down
http://rabbets.deviantart.com
Sky-Gin
Friend of NooNoo
Sky-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:24 pm

[[ I hope you guys don't mind me jumping in. ^^; If you guys do, I'll just delete/hide this post. ]]

The sun hung in the sky, casting harsh rays down onto the hot sand. Each step the striped shinlai took burned her paw pads, making her want to leap up and run away to cooler ground. But there was no cooler place to run to. She was stuck in an ocean of sand. Whenever she came across a bit of shade she would sprint with whatever energy she had left over to it, taking refuge from the sun's glaring rays. There she would rest what ranged from a minute to a few moments, but the Shinlai was out and trekking across the desert yet again. Even in the shade it was hot. And the longer she waited, the longer it would take to get out of here.
Why did I even come here? Esther wondered. Even though her light colors didn't absorb heat like the coat of a black shinlai, Esther was rather sensitive to the sun's rays. She liked cooler enviroments, not blistering hot ones. She hated the heat. She liked being able to hide under soft warm blankets and being able to snugle up next to a crackling fire.
Esther often had the temptation to discard her load to drums and other items that she carried with her. It felt awful against her back in the heat. She would of done anything to be able to discard them and contiue on her walk. She would of done anything to get out of the desert. Why do I always come up with these ridiculously stupid ideas? she thought to herself, whipping her tail back and forth out of irratation. Let's go explore! Hm, what should I explore? How about the desert? I know I absolutely hate the heat, but whatever ~. So here she was.
Up ahead there seemed to be a group of Shinlai just... sitting around in the middle of the desert. If she had not been wearing a mask, one would of been able to watch the striped shinlai raise an eyebrow. She padded up to them, looking over all of them. After a few moments she said in a bit of an abrupt manner, "Well, thank goodness I'm not the only one stupid enough to go venturing in deserts."
Back to top Go down
http://arwogin.deviantart.com/
Rabbets
Curious Shinlai
Rabbets

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:33 pm

"Well," Besh said, her voice soft and light, an innocent and child like quality strewn through it. "I don't know about you, and I do not speak for the others, but I've never been. Called stupid before..." she seemed to stop and think about this with an intent expression. "As much as the new name excites me, no. I am not stupid. Are any of you stupid?" Besh tilted her head, bells jingling with her movement. "You certainly don't look stupid. " she then looked out beyond Esther. "was stupid chasing you?" it was starting to become doubtable that Beshanla even knew what stupid meant.
Back to top Go down
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:05 am

Thana spluttered with embarassed anger, speachless at the smooth reply from the smug upstart.

"You....you. Gah!"

She snarled, her temper going out of control and her hackles raising. She leapt at Silas, aiming her paw for his face.

(Totaly picking a fight with the boss' son :F)
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:38 am

Silas couldn't even bother himself to move. The blow connected perfectly with his head and he turned with it. After that swipe he was deadly quiet. She'd hit him. She was a Darkblood. She must be aware of what she'd just done. He turned his head slowly to look at her, standing up.

"I think it would be in your best interest to start apologizing. Now." he warned. Already shadows were beginning to stir around his paws, shifting and curling, eyes focused onto hers.
Back to top Go down
Rabbets
Curious Shinlai
Rabbets

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:59 am

Beshanla paused a moment, going stiff as the female slapped the male. It was the male, however that made her stand. She wanted company, but not a fight. A certainly not with a dark element. She had heard of this. Her parents raising her to believe they were all evil murderers. She shook herself slightly, sending a spray of sand before moving past the two wearily to hide behind a boulder near by. Maybe she was stupid after all.
Back to top Go down
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:25 am

Mallantha barely even registered Silas' words, her hearing and sight clouded with fever from the sceptic wounds.

The careful control of her mind slipped, tendrils of shadow streaming from her and a ragged snarl ripping from her throat as she slipped into the same feral that had seen her survive the masacre of her parents and the death of the friends and mate of the shinlai who had caused her wounds.

Her leg muscles bunched as she prepared to lunge.

(Thana's sanity has officialy left the building >D )
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:33 am

(Silas is not happy bro xD He is like "HOW DARE YOU DEFY MY MOHAWK!")

Silas noticed her muscles start to bunch, preparing to lunge. Silas, though he didn't act it, was probably one of the shortest Lai there. He could use his height to his advantage though. So when Thana started to leap Silas sprinted under her and threw his head up under her belly, knocking her off balance. He quickly turned to face her again, fur bristling.

"Stand down!" he warned, growling at her, lowering his head in a threat.
Back to top Go down
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:54 am

The breath rushed from her lungs as Silas' head conected with her belly, turning her roar of pain into a winded huff as she made contact with the ground, slaming onto her chest and face.
She struggled to her feet, coughing and spitting blood from her bitten tounge.
Blood poured from her wounds now, torn deeper from her abrupt movements, she staggered as she lowered her head and charged.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:03 am

Silas quickly rolled to the side, letting her charge blindly forward. He turned and watched her run.

"You're wounded. And acting a fool!" He shouted at her. This was immensely frustrating. It had escalated so quickly! All he did was lick her hind a bit. He didn't intend to hurt her as much as let her tire herself out. She was wounded and he was sure she would wear out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:13 am

Thana attempted to change direction mid charge as Silas' rolled to the side, but the wieght of her horn threw off her balance, and her legs gave out.

She crashed into the hot sand, her breathing laboured as she tried and failed to regain her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sky-Gin
Friend of NooNoo
Sky-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:58 am

"I was simply refering to the fact that I'm glad I'm not the only one out here," she said, trying to prevent rolling her eyes at the shinlai who went on about being called stupid. "And nobody chased me out here. I was being stupid." she said with the most patience she could muster, narrowing her eyes slightly as a sudden fight broke out between two shinlai. One a darker purpleish black with a vibrant green mohawk and the other a darker blue shinlai.

"What.. what happened?" she asked as the two fought before finally the one shinlai collasped on the ground, blood pouring from her newly opened wounds. She had backed up and back beside the older shinlai who had taken offense at her comment about not the only one being stupid. Her mask hid all emotions, but her eyes went from their previous narrowed state to wide open as the shinlai hit the ground. If there was any time that she wished that she could of been a healer, it would of been now. But then, she didn't know the cause of the fight. If he had attacked her because she was Dalian, she was obliged to go in and lend him a paw. Yet if it was the other way around, she had to go help the wounded stormy blue shinlai that lay on the ground, heavily breathing. Esther never liked the fighting part of being Darkblood. At all. Yet the young shinlai was far too loyal. Loyal to fault. If Darius himself marched down into the desert and ordered her to kill her Dalian parent, she probably would. If he asked her to jump off a cliff for the Darkbloods... she probably would as well. She wanted to rush out into the fight now, and give the blue shinlai a hand, but she didn't want to end up fighting a fellow DarkBlood. That could end... badly. Might as well take this off so that if I do get involved, I won't be lugging this around the whole time. she thought, reffering to the harness in which her drums and other items were attatched to. She unblucked it as quietly as she could before slipping it off and walking away to set it far away from the fight. She let it rest against one of the rocks in the shade before running back as quietly as she could so not to be noticed. "What got them fighting?"

Back to top Go down
Rabbets
Curious Shinlai
Rabbets

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:15 pm

"I arrived but a moment or two before yourself, love," Beshanla said, in her mind, the fight was over, so she patted the younger shinlai with her chin on the head, before she stepped out from behind the rock. "You'll die, you realize that?" She said, tilting her head as she walked to Thanna. She sat down, squiggling a little bit to get comfortable in the sand, before she started to try this out. She'd only healed a few things before in her life. A dying koi, a scratch on her own foot, and a rabbit, so she had no idea if she would be able to do this. Concentrating, she began to form trails of light from her front paws, much light the tendrils the darks could get, only hers were colored beautifully, light blues and greens and purples swirling together. She moved to press both paws to the wounds bleeding the most, attempting to heal them.

((Sorry if that was wrong. Didn't expect to use her element so soon, I have no clue what I am doing. Gah. >A<))
Back to top Go down
Cheval4
Pack Member
Cheval4

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:22 pm

((Silly Varne, you don't know your mushrooms or whether to go help Mallantha! And HELLOOOO NEW LADIES))

"Ah! Yes, I do," She replied. "I collect them for my home. It's more out towards northern Rendali, though. I've only come out here for them. I've never quite been able to grow them, however. To use my element I have to be completely calm or full of adrenaline. And the spines on them don't help much with that. I mostly cultivate mushrooms of all kind. Fungi intrigues me beyond imagination. It comes in so many shapes and forms and colors!" She stated happily.

Varne listened, intrigued. "Ohh! Do you use them as decorations? That would be nice-looking, pinning or hanging up flowers all around a home. I've seen some humans do that in spring. And "I never caught your name, but I'm Varne!" He had never met a Shinlai before who couldn't use their element unless their emotions were at one extreme of the other. He did feel bad, but maybe the pretty little female would have more control over her element with age. Most Shinlai he knew had mellowed out as their lives went on.

"Hm. Fungi? Which ones are edible? I mostly just avoid them all, because I can't tell which are poisonous." he chuckled.

It was then that he heard Mallantha's high pitched cry, and before he knew it she was hurling herself at the purple male with that funny red tag on his mask.

"Oh. That's not good..." he lashed his tail, unsettled, though he clung to the thought that no one had the energy to carry out a serious fight in this heat. "She's only making her cuts worse, and they were already pretty bad." Interfering would only get him struck across the face the same way the purple male had been, judging from her rage. She staggered up and charged, missing her more agile opponent, and collapsed into the sand. Now he was quite concerned.

He turned to the petite female, worried. "We should get over there." He frowned and looked at the green flower enthusiast. The red male trotted back over to the shade, where he noticed the two lovely new females that had taken refuge by the rocks. One of them approached Mallantha and sat beside her, colorful tendrils of light forming from her paws and, he presumed, healing the deep cuts. He padded up to the rest of the group and watched, transfixed.

Varne smiled and turned to the striped female. "Hello, miss."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Silas couldn't suppress the snarl that escaped him. How irritating. All he'd done was lick her wounds. He was /only/ trying to help. He huffed and moved toward the healer and Thana, sitting beside them.

"Was it really necessary to get /that/ worked up over a little lick?" he asked, tipping his head to the side.

((Sure you just wanted to help Silas... Sure you did.))
Back to top Go down
Sky-Gin
Friend of NooNoo
Sky-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Love. Ugh. Why did this shinlai have to act so much like a mom? Yet she bit her tongue, not allowing an indigant 'Hey. I'm not three.' To slip out of her mouth as she patted her.

"Hello, miss."

Esther spun around and found herself face to face with a darker red and orange colored shinlai. Her first impulse was to take a step back. The sudden appearence of the shinlai had surprised her, she had not heard him coming. Yet she held her ground and his gaze, staring right back into the many eyes of the exotic fire shinlai.

"No need for those formalities," she said, before quickly adding onto her scetence, "good sir." Whether the fire shinlai was trying to be polite... or whatever he was impling by the 'miss', Esther did not like being treated like a lady. She hated it. Her dislike at being treated like one, even the slightest remark, had allowed the sarcastic remark to slip out of her mouth.

She sat down, watching Besh try and heal the shinlai. She bit her lip slightly, hoping that she wouls be alright. She gave the darker shinlai a sideways glance as he mentioned licking her. What had happened? Sighing, she muttered, "I hope she'll be alright. Unfortuately I'm a dud at the healing side of my element..." she said with sigh. In truth, she had refused to try and heal. She didn't want to be a doctor. She didn't want to have the obligation of patching up gashed and wounded shinlai. She was fine with doing the wounding and getting wounded... but healing... ugh. That was an entirely different matter.
Back to top Go down
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:16 pm

She couldn't form coherent words, but she attempted a growl as the other shinlai started to crowded around, and an unfamiliar one began trying to heal her.She closed her eyes, her mask hiding the frown that formed.

What if that air shinlai showed up while she was in this state, she'd have no way to defend herself. She felt a stab of panic but was to exhausted and sore to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Rabbets
Curious Shinlai
Rabbets

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Besh looked up from one of the festered wounds that had healed up. "I have no idea what I'm doing." She said, her voice sing song. "Does anyone else know how to do this better?" She had a lot of her face showing with her mask so her slight smile was visible. "Dear, does this feel any better?" She leaned closer to Thanna's face, bells jingling with her movement. "I don't know why you let them cook for so long, planning on eating yourself?" She was referring to the festered wounds on her back end.
Back to top Go down
Rabbets
Curious Shinlai
Rabbets

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:39 pm

((;3; Someone reply plox. Srs rp need. ))
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Silas turned his attention onto the lai sitting next to him. She was a little... odd.

"I don't think she tastes very good. The likely hood that she intended to eat herself isn't very high." he grinned a little at her, nudging her shoulder with his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cracked. { KZ }   Cracked. { KZ } - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cracked. { KZ }
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Village-
Jump to: