Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Silence in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

Silence in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Silence in the forest   Silence in the forest EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:41 pm

This is a RP for me and Blue!

TheAlbinobunny (ME) with La
Blue with Volpe

This is pretty much gonna be where Volpe meets la!

------------------------------------------------

Dawn was approaching fast as La lay down under a large tree, she then rose up stretching and letting off a big yawn. Silence as usual, but this was nothing new to her because she was born deaf. So she took a good look at the surrounding around her first before getting around. Checking for animals tracks, droppings and signs of what types of animals were in the area. Once finding the tracks of a deer she decided that may make a good breakfast, and started following the tracks as best she could.

After about 30 minutes she sniffed the air at the stop of the tracks smelling the deer was close. Scanning the area she spotted it about 40 feet away, and crouched low starting to close in on it. Walking carefully trying to not snap twig or make any sound. Just because she could not hear doesn't mean the deer won't. Walking down the slant towards the deer was quite rough, and she was almost there when she slipped on a rock and started tumbling down starting quite a loud ruckus.
Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the forest   Silence in the forest EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Volpe reached the top of the hill he climbed just in time to see the rising sun. He closed his eyes and leaned into the morning breeze. He couldn't see the colors the sun painted across the sky, the brilliant reds, yellows, oranges... even shades of pink and purple that chased away the night time blue; yet he could feel it. He could see an image in his mind, powered by his elements ability to sense light.

He always knew when the sun was coming. He always felt it's warmth long before it breached the horizon. And he always awoke exactly an hour and a half before dawn.

He couldn't see the dawn, yet he could hear it. The birds whistled frantically in the trees, calling to one another, searching for food, chasing each other away. One annoying little chickadee had the nerve to perch right on his antler and start chicka-dee-dee-deeing in his ear. Volpe threw his antlers, shaking the creature off. He could hear the footsteps of deer- and not too far either.

Other creatures seemed to sense that Volpe was blind. The instincs of simple animals clearly told them something incapacitated him. It may have been the slow, careful way he walked. Or perhaps the way he didn't look directly at anything. Volpe didn't quite know what it was, but it... irritated him. Even forest fauna didn't take him seriously, despite the feared predators his kind so often were.

Volpe snorted, and as a result his dailans blinked irritably. Volpe twisted slightly, drawing his mask from the bags and pouches slung over his back. He didn't know why, but for some reason (perhaps a nagging feeling of importance) something compelled him to put it on. He clipped it to the piercings in his mouth and by his ears, shaking his head slightly to make sure it was well affixed.

He turned suddenly when he heard a terrible racket to his left. Had his ears been intact, they would have pricked forward with curiosity. He heard the deer that were currently standing there turn tail and flee. Volpe approached hesitantly, yet curiosity lit his usually dead eyes. With a risk of looking stupid, Volpe decided to say something. If it were an animal they would simply run off, however if it was a Shinlai- he didn't want to look like an imbecile simply standing there and "watching".

"Are you alright?"

(wOW I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG)
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the forest   Silence in the forest EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 pm

After she stopped tumbling the down the hill, she was dazed a little sitting still with her eyes closed when she felt like someone was looking right at her. She slowly raised her head to see a shinlai looking towards her, but not really directly at her? She thought to herself 'Well maybe he just saw something else' she looked at him seeing he was speaking, but with her being deaf and caught off guard.

"I am sorry, but what did you say to me? I seemed to have missed it.." she spoke softly or at least she hoped she wasn't shouting at him, because sometimes she doesn't really pay attention to how she raises her voice. With being deaf she has doesn't always pay attention."But anyway what would another shinlai like you being doing up so early in this area?" she asked the strange shinlai. She would mention she was deaf, but she didn't know this shinlai, and what if he would some how take advantage of her being deaf?

(It is okay! I hope you don't mind me and short posts till we get more into it! Cause i will try and be much more detailed!)
Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the forest   Silence in the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence in the forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Library - Storyline Roleplay-
Jump to: