Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Down by Yuna Bay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

Down by Yuna Bay Empty
PostSubject: Down by Yuna Bay   Down by Yuna Bay EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Closed RP for me and Aydenna!

Me with Zeke Zeke
Aydenna with Tullia

Set near Yuna bay which is close to sunset peak I am pretty sure. Hope I read the map right.

-----------------------------------------------

Zeke stood at the shore of Yuna bay, as the waves moved back and forth hitting his paws slightly. He looked out towards the water looking at the as it slowly sank into the sky. Waiting for his mate to arrive so they could try and enjoy a night alone together for once without any interference from the outside world. It had been a year since they first met, and Zeke wanted to make this night special for Tullia trying to help take her thoughts off when she has darker moments. Even in the times she doesn't seem like herself Zeke doesn't care all he sees is the Shinlai that he grew to love even with her faults. Because even he had his own, what would it be for him to judge another shinlai when he himself wasn't perfect.

Then Zeke turned looking into the water at his own reflection wondering how even Tullia could love him, when sometimes he felt like he didn't really know himself? He had moments when he felt so withdrawn like everything in the world was against him, but seeing Tullia made him feel like maybe he had a place, and that the world would accept him the way he was? But that didn't matter right now he thought. All that mattered was that tonight would be nice and calm well at least he hoped.

At that moment he heard the shuffling of feet closing in on him and saw Tullia rushing towards him, and as she got closer at a fast speed she stopped to late knocking Zeke down into the shallow water he was standing in. As he was sitting in the water he looked up at her saying "Way to make a entrance Tullia, dearest" he chuckled rising to shake the water from his fur.

Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Andeva
Friend of Hekili
Andeva

Down by Yuna Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by Yuna Bay   Down by Yuna Bay EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:31 am

( Sorry its so short, I can't really think of anything else ^^; )

Tullia grinned, she loved to play rough. As Zeke shook out his fur she pounced on him into the shallows. Giving him a loving nip as she pinned him down.

"So what did you have in mind for tonight?" Tullia ask, letting him up and returning to the shore shaking water from her fur.

Making her way over the the soft grass as Zeke was getting up once more she sprawl out on her belly. Her tail wiggle playfully as she eagerly await his answer.
Back to top Go down
http://aydenna.deviantart.com/

Down by Yuna Bay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Library - Storyline Roleplay-
Jump to: