Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Gentle Memories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Rules. I will only check for updates once a day at 8 eastern time. So please don't flood with comments. ^^; I don't want to get behind. No god mode. Please no killing hurting is fine. Please ignore my grammar and spelling errors.

A clouded day shined outside the busy city of Waterfalls. Snow had just reached the city and winter's chilled breath was threatening to bring more. The snow that had fallen was no deeper than an inch so it did not hinder travel much.

VipSora left the city with many bags strapped to her. She sighed and mist swirled from her mouth. She was going to go to the great Library to deliver some rare books. She of course had copied them, but the originals belonged there. VipSora walked along some of the snow had some what melted and the ground was muddy. Her red feet were quick to turn brown.

"Daila give me the strength to get through this trip." She prayed.
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:11 am

A young pup came tumbling down, falling flat in the street at the edge of the city. In his mouth was a fish. It was almost too big for him and the shouts of an angry shopkeeper echoed behind him. His eyes were full of terror and he stood back up and dropped the fish. He scrambled to find his footing, being a clumsy pup, and tried to hide by walking close to VipSora. He hoped that her size compared to his own would make him harder to see. However, he'd been unprepared for the snow. He let out a tiny squeak of shock as the mud hit his feet. It was cold! His tiny form was quickly turning dark, messy, brown as he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:21 pm

VipSora was mildly aware of the angry shouting, but she figured it was the usual humans being human. She had an odd feeling of being followed and she turned her head to look to see who or what it was. It did not occur to her to look down so she just kept walking.

After a moment she heard a squeak. She looked down and saw a pup walking next to her. She tilted her head and looked back to see some humans coming her way. She flicked her tail calmly as a shopkeeper looked their way. Her fluffy tail should block his view long enough for him to miss the pup and move on.

"You are the one he is looking for aren't you?" VipSora whispered to the pup.
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:24 pm

He nodded, purple eyes full of fear. He stayed close to her, glancing past her once in a while in the direction of the shop keeper. Things seemed to calm down a bit when the humans realized the pup lost the fish. "I-I was hungry," he said in a small, quiet voice. His stomach growled a bit and he flattened his ears in sadness. "And lost."
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:06 pm

VipSora watched him carefully. She wondered if he was a relative since they both have purple eyes. Though she decided to help him whether he was or was not.

"You lost your mom sweetheart?" VipSora asked in a little concern for the pup's well being. She was pretty sure that she knew most of the residents of Waterfall city, but she could be wrong. I guess going to the great library is going to have to wait till I find his family.

"I'll get you something to eat and than we will go look for your family." VipSora said. "I was about to make the hideously long trip to the Great Library, but I don't mind taking care of this first."
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 pm

"I was about to make the hideously long trip to the Great Library, but I don't mind taking care of this first."

The little pup shook his head furiously. "N-no. I didn't lose my mom. I ran away," he said with a sniffle. "My name's Agate." He gave her a small pout. "Daddy and my brother were beating me up," he said. He squished his weeping tail to show her the end which was singed from fire. "Mommy didn't stop them." He sounded like he was choking back tears. "I can't go back."
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:10 pm

VipSora was horrified that anyone would do that to a pup or child. Why she wondered would one waste their talent to hurt the helpless. Though she guessed Agate's older brother was treated badly too, but instead of growing from it he became it when he got older.

"I'm sorry little one. Your mother must have felt helpless." VipSora said as she tried to decide what to do. There isn't much I can do. I most certainly not taking him back. I mean he can't live on his own, but Talyn and I don't make enough coin to raise a pup. She thought frustratedly.

"How about I heal your tail with my water and you can tell me if you have any other relatives I could maybe send a message too?" VipSora offered.
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:24 pm

"I have a sister...but she's been gone for a long time. Mommy said so," he aid with a low whine. He squished his tail a little. It didn't hurt since it was only a singe, but it certainly made him fear his family members.. Who knew what his sister was like? He shuddered. "I don't know her name." It seemed the pup wasn't going to be much help.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:54 pm

VipSora nodded as he explained his sister. I'm sorry to hear that sweety. Well I guess I could get you something to eat and maybe we will have figured out what to do next because you can't live on the streets."

Vipsora waved her tail to indicate he was suppose to follow. "I know a rather nice place to eat that is Shinlai friendly." She walked back into the city and turned to see if he was following.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:43 pm

as the voice loomed through the forest, Kyamos quickly notice that two smell comeing from fish and shinlai. Kyamo followed sounds of voice and both of them are seems familiar. Kyamos found a clearing and found shinlai at same time and asked "what is happening?" Kyamos came closer next to wounded pup.
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:03 am

I know a rather nice place to eat that is Shinlai friendly."

At this point, Agate started bawling. He let out a wailing cry similar to a human's sob in emotion-level, mixed with an animal's whine. He stopped walking just to let out some emotion. Then, after a little while when he just couldn't do it any longer and he had no more emotion to fuel it he took a few last forced deep breaths and bravely followed after VipSora. "I'm s-sorry. You're just so nice!" he sniffled.

When Kyamos came over, he bristled. He hadn't expected another Shinlai. Yet, when he turned to look he realized the pup looked familiar. He brushed a foot against the ground awkwardly.

"What is happening?"

"I erm...I'm lost." He showed the green pup his singed tail. "And I can't go home. I'll get burned again."
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:23 am

Walking onto cool dirt and grass was soothing after having to make her way across some hot rocky paths. She was back in her element, she thought, tenderly. Only to have been led to her next job. She was commissioned by some townsfolk to make a boquet of flowers and she needed to find it by the following day. Scanning the ground, she noticed small footprints. A coyote maybe? More like lunch to clear out the awful meal she had tried earlier. Humans sure didn't know how to cook for shinlai, let alone service them. Who in the world would put tables in such a low level? Don't they know that it gets irritating to have your neck crane down constantly? Regrettable!
She stretched out, feeling the stress in the back of her neck fade a bit. Maybe she could take a little break before going after food. She lay down and rolled onto her side. Ah yes, the cold soil was oh so lovely. She could even fall asleep here.

Last edited by Selousi on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:03 pm

VipSora paused as the little one cried. She walked back to him and nudged him gently with her snout.

"I'm s-sorry. You're just so nice!" he sniffled.

"Aw, thank you sweetie. I just want the help." She said with a head tilt.

Than another pup came along. He looked concern for Agate. VipSora knew this pup's face, but the name took a little to muster up. Oh yes Kyamos.

"Greetings Kyamos. I'm taking this pup for a treat would you like to come too?" VipSora asked.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Kyamos looked at Agate's weeping face for short time. "i know you and you too" Kyamos swung his head when Vip Sora said his name "Vip Sora and you are the darkblood right?" Kyamos let out a chuckle and studied burn wound on Agate's tail. "hmmm i would to like to join". Kyamos came close and went his neck down on Agate's shoulders. "Some day you can grow up and get an revenge on your brother!" Kyamos mutters.
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 am

"Vip Sora and you are the darkblood right?" Agate's fur bristled. He wasn't sure... He guessed he was? It was all he really knew from his family. They'd explained Daila to him from their views and he didn't know what to think otherwise. He just nodded slowly.

"Y-yes, that's me," he said as his voice shook a bit from the sniffles. He got himself under control properly when Kyamos gave him a touch to the shoulder. A small smiled came onto his lips. He didn't hear Kyamos mutter.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 pm

"Actually I'm a Dailan. My father was a Darkblood however." VipSora said to Kyamos. VipSora lead them through the streets and she paused often to make sure they could keep up. The melted snow has made the streets kind of slippery, but it was not too difficult to traverse. VipSora paused as some horses rode by. She waited for them to pass, but a very obvious shiver ran down her spine as she watched them. She turned her head to see how the pups were doing.

(VipSora is not separated by a space, but if it is easier for ya'll you can keep doing it.)
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Agate was doing his best to follow. He was still covered in mud, cold, and wet and was beginning to become quite sluggish. This combined with being hungry certainly took a toll on the young pup. After all he was only a few feet high at the most and he'd burned most of his energy running away on his short little legs with a fish he didn't even get to enjoy. His voice took on a severe weariness. "I think he meant me. Darkblood... maybe. I guess I am? Daddy is."
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 pm

VipSora saw that Agate was very tired and might give out before they ever made it to the restaurant. She walked over towards him and bent her head down. She gently grabbed hold of him with the toothless part of her mouth that the mask was anchored to. She lifted him up and looked at Kyamos to see how he was doing.

VipSora was surprised that the taste of dirt did not bother her too much, but to say she liked it would be going to far the opposite direction. She gently carried him the rest of the way to the restaurant's doorway. It was bright in there and some chatter could be heard both human and shinlai.

"Come on little ones. If you eat your veggies I'll buy you a slice of cake." VipSora said encouragingly after she placed Agate on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Agate fell limp in her jaws much like a kitten in the mouth of its mother. He let out a small sigh. Once he was put down on the floor he shook himself out and his fur became a puffy mess. He flung a little bit of mud to the floor with his actions but he didn't seem to be too mindful of it. At the word 'cake' his eyes grew wide. "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:39 pm

VipSora smiled at the young one's new vigor. Children and pups always found the energy to do what they enjoy it was incredible. She walked over to a large table/ trough and waved with her tail for the little ones to come as a person talked to her about an order.

"I would like tea, but the pups are rather hungry so I think a ham, an apple, and maybe if they have room left over some cake." VipSora finished off.

The human ran off to the back room and gave the orders to the cook and returned to VipSora with some steaming tea.

"I hope you don't mind me ordering for you. I think their ham is better than the rest of their menu." VipSora said.
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:47 pm

"Oh!" Agate said. He tilted his head to the side. "Of course not!" he insisted, not minding at all. As if he had any idea of what ham tasted like anyway. Cake he was only familiar with word-wise, he had to admit. But he was always told it was delightful. He sighed to himself. His brother probably had cake unlike him... His brother was more loved.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:55 pm

"a cake?! sweet! well i dont know that much about ham but it is meat right?" He asked Vip Sora as she ordered the foods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gentle Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Memories   Gentle Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentle Memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Village-
Jump to: