Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Frosted Park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm

It was a cold morning and frost hung on the limbs of the great trees of the park. In the eyes of a young pup/child it would look like the land had turned to silver though those older and wiser know it was just ice. Only a few walked out in this frigid weather to enjoy the ice and a few human skated on the ice that formed on the lake. It was such a pleasant and cold atmosphere one could almost forget all their woes.

A young pup stood looking at his reflection on the ice of the lake. He was all bundled up in a blue jacket with epaulettes on the shoulders and golden yellow buttons. He had a ruffled shirt underneath that spilled out of the cuffed sleeves. Finally he wore a proud hat, a tricorne hat, with a tall blue plume. In all he seemed quite proud of his appearance though his pink color may make people giggle.

"I'm a derrable piewite (Pirate)." Raylkoh said to himself audible with a strong lisp.
Back to top Go down
LightGBAzul
Pup
LightGBAzul

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Lalaya was wandering around the silver land. She had just finished running after a swift rabbit, which she had little luck in catching due to the snow weighing her down. She Waddled down to the frozen body of water, only to notice something odd....Was that a shinlai in human clothes?! She curiously approached the shinlai, feet crunching in the snow
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Raylkoh heard something, but at first ignored it for it was far away. He turned his head to look at some trees in the distance and admired their new sliver coats. That noise kept going on and at it seemed to be get louder. Raylkoh twisted his ears rather than his head to check if it was all his imagination. Nope it was there all right. He turned and saw a young lai maybe his age maybe not. He licked his cold nose and smiled.

"Hewo (hello), I'm Waylkoh!" The boy said with his plume bobbing in the air. "Wachu doin'd dis fine efening (what ya doing this fine evening)"
Back to top Go down
LightGBAzul
Pup
LightGBAzul

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:50 pm

Lalaya was a bit older than Raylkoh, about 2 years older.

"I'm twying to find food. I can't hwunt anything....." She said discouraged. She sat down in front of him, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:01 pm

"Ah so ya hungy. Hmmm.." Raylkoh thought for a moment. "Does land wobers (lovers) ober dere mide (might) hafe jusd da thing." He said quite pleased with himself.

"Now ya listen ta da Capdain ok...and I ged ya some grub." Raylkoh paused to see if she was listening. "Ok de human hafe a sofd spod for cute ding thing. Nod dad I know or anyding. Now wad ya hafe da do is walk ofer dare and gife dem de big eyes. Dey won'd know whad hid and I'll help ya."

(Translation: Now ya listen to the captain ok...and I'll get ya some grub.

Ok the human have a soft spot for cute things. Not that I know or anything. Now what ya have to do is walk over there and give them the cute eyes. They won't know what hit and I'll help ya.)
Back to top Go down
LightGBAzul
Pup
LightGBAzul

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:06 pm

"O-OK!" Llalaya shouted and she heaed over tho the cafe. At the door, she sat down and waited until Raylkoh got to her.(sorry for this one beingpathetically short <:<)
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Raylkoh chased after her, but his short legs found it hard to keep up. She was already in the cafe and comfortable when he got there.

"Ok id dem girl type humans." Raylkoh said as he looked around the room though he was slightly out of breath. "Bingo." He said when he spotted his first victim. He walked over with his head down and tail dragging. Then gently nudged her hand.
The women looked at him and awed as Raylkoh sat on his hunches and held his hat between his chest and hat. She quietly slipped a biscuit under the table and he took it.

"Dad is how id down." He said as he placed the large hat on Lalaya's head.

(Translation ok it them girl type humans. Dad is how its down.")

((Its ok I started out short too. The more you do it the longer it gets. XD))
Back to top Go down
LightGBAzul
Pup
LightGBAzul

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 pm

lalaya mimicked Raylkoh and walked up to a human lady and pawed her hand. She flopped her ears back and gave the saddest look she could. On top of that, the shinlai pup was skinny and her fur was slightly dirty. The human female gave her two scraps of her food, out of pity for the poor lai. Lalaya did this with a few other people until she ate enough scraps. She looked at Raylkoh awaiting his next decision.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:08 pm

Raylkoh nodded approvingly as she went about getting what she could from the customers. When she came back she almost had a questioning look. He thought for a minute what to say next.

"Okay how ya feelin' full wide? If ya need more we could hid the nekd place." Raylkoh said.

He looked at her. For an older pup she wasn't bossy. He liked that nor did she seem the teasing type which he really liked. This just left one question is she not because she felt uncomfortable?

(Translation: Okay how ya feeling full right? If ya need more we could hit the next place.)
Back to top Go down
LightGBAzul
Pup
LightGBAzul

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Lalaya loved being in his company. She didn't really know any other lais,and she thought Raylkoh was the coolest shinlai she had seen, since she never saw one in a costume before. "I'm full. Thank you Raylkoh!" She said bounding up to him and putting her paw out as f to shake hands; a gesture she had seen many humans use before.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Raylkoh smiled as she said she was full. The room actually suddenly felt a lot warmer or was he just imagining it. He opened his eyes again and he saw her paw was stuck out towards him. He grabbed it with his paw and did what he heard some pirates did. He gave her paw a gentle lick (because he wasn't sure how to kiss).

"Id the leawded I could do." Raylkoh said in acknowledge meant to her thank you.

(Translation. Its the least I could do)
Back to top Go down
LightGBAzul
Pup
LightGBAzul

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Lalaya smiled and then looked at him. She squeaked and poked him then ran. "Tag!" She yelled playfully
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:27 am

"ARRRHHH! Nobody tacks a piewite and wifes!" Raylkoh said playfully as he dashed after her. He ran as quick as he could but her longer legs kept her just out of reach.

"I ma gonna ged you! Jus you waid!" Raylkoh shouted. He wonders if his jacket was slowing him down. His mama would fuss though if he took it off. Not to mention it would be very cold.
Back to top Go down
LightGBAzul
Pup
LightGBAzul

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:05 pm

Lalaya hid behind a tree when Raylkoh caught up. She silently giggled. She wasn't bothered by the cold, not with a coat that she has. The fur around her feet kept her legs warm and prevented them from freezing. She waited for Raylkoh to make the eight move, her 4 sea green eyes watching his movements, just waiting to surprise the young pirate
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Ugh I lost her. He thought with frustration. Raylkoh looked around for her, but not having much success he continued walking and looking for Lalaya. He say the tree and thought he might try climbing it to see if height would help.
He walked up to the tree. He walked to the other side of the tree to see if it was easier to climb.
Back to top Go down
LightGBAzul
Pup
LightGBAzul

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:25 am

(sorry for not replying for a bit! Life's kept me busy!)

Lalaya waited, then after seeing just a little pink and blue, she POUNCED HIM! Though, it's not as strong as you may think. She gently pinned him down. "How are wou gonna be a pirate guy if you don't know where your foe is?" She said with a little gigglish undertone.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Raylkoh peeped around the tree and the next thing he knew was fluff was standing on top. She had him pinned and giggled about him being a pirate, but did not know where is foes were.

"Argh! A fast me hardy we piwides don'd play fair." Raylkoh said as he raised his back feet and tickled her belly with his toes. It was the only thing he could think of at the moment to get her off.

(Translation: Argh! A vast me hearty we pirates don't play fair.)
Back to top Go down
LightGBAzul
Pup
LightGBAzul

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:17 pm

(I'm sorr about not repl[i]ng for so long. Life issues and stuff)

Lalaya laughed and pulled herself off of him. She then looked at him and said "Hmph, I guess pirates don't pway fair." she said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Falcon walked pass by two lai pup, pink one seems so familiar. Falcon decided get up closer look and instead of that he pounced on another pup "two against one!" giggled Falcon, hoping that pup will play along.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:26 pm

"Hahahaa!" Raylkoh laughed. "Of corse we don'd pway fair." But suddenly a larger brightly colored furry shinlai decided it was time to attack. He shouted about two against one. Which made Raylkoh wonder if they were against him. No matter he was a captain.

"A fast me hardy ya be messin wid da capdian!" He said as he batted playfully at the new comer.

Translations. of course we don't play fair. A vast me hearty you be messing with the captain.
Back to top Go down
LightGBAzul
Pup
LightGBAzul

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Lalaya looked at the other pup confused, but then faced Raylkoh, then looked at the other pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frosted Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosted Park   Frosted Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Frosted Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Village-
Jump to: