Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

I'm looking for parents for my shinlai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandroving
Pack Member
sandroving

I'm looking for parents for my shinlai Empty
PostSubject: I'm looking for parents for my shinlai   I'm looking for parents for my shinlai EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Hey everyone! I recently won a chance to create a shinlai. Which is amazing!!

But I've been having a really hard time putting together a backstory, even designing her has been hard for me. The initial thoughts of a backstory left her entirely alienated from the shinlai population, which I didn't like at all. It is also no fun to role-play or simply interact with the shinlai community. I really do want to get to know everyone better and enjoy my time within the community.

I'm looking to make her a several years younger than I initially had thought out, putting her in either late pup or teen years. Hell, she can just be a new born pup too. That'd be real fun to play with. XD

Her design won't change much at all. The horn spikes that I had will be smaller as she's younger, but they were also really hard for me to draw. I will most likely change the colours a little bit, especially to match the family she's born from. :) I also had a very, very hard time deciding which colours to use. Her pattern overall will stay the same, again small changes to match her family will most likely be made.

I'm looking either for a single parent, whom is single for any various of reasons, a couple is more than fine too. I think a single parent having a lai pup could make a rather interesting story. They can be any age group and any allegiance. I'm not too picky about anything. I can make a really cool story if I have something to build off of. This case would be your parents current stories, personalities, and choices they make. All of which I can use to help shape my lai's character too, which is fun!

This is some of the basic stuff I have about my lai so far.

Name: Zulfara
Nickname: Zura, sometimes Fara
Birth Year: Winter
Element: Dark (this can change too, will probably stay the same though)
Height: 9' (full grown size)
Weight: 7,600lbs (full grown size)
Allegiance: Conflicted, favours Daila (really, she could be swayed either way depending on parents, siblings, or friends beliefs and upbringing)

* Loves the cold weather, snow and storms.
* Loves watching and playing with fire. Bit of a pyromaniac.
* Favorite foods consist of crabs, prawns, sushi, and many fruits. She finds pastas interesting and tastey.
* Loves to listen to bird's songs and try's to sing along.
* Likes laying in warm sand on the beach on a cool sunny day.
* Loves mornings and evenings, when nature stirs and sunrise/sets are most beautiful.
* Enjoys playing with shadows.

Dislikes:
* Rain, especially cold rain.
* Crowds and cities.
* Despises humans, but would rather not confront them if she can avoid it.
* Hates mud in her fur, especially after it dries up.
* Hates being involved in a fight. Her size and bad back gives her a disadvantage. If she can't avoid one she will attack full strength.
* Despises being called short, small or any other size jokes/teases.
* Dislikes being called girly, or other girly names.
* Shellfish grosses her out.

Thanks!! I look forwards to working with you!
Back to top Go down
http://sandroving.deviantart.com/
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

I'm looking for parents for my shinlai Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for parents for my shinlai   I'm looking for parents for my shinlai EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:37 am

Well I'm always glad to pull other Lai into my story! However Agate is a young adult himself and has had no relationships as of yet. So the only way it'd work would be if he'd picked your lai up along his travels and is mentoring her. If you don't get any other offers feel free to poke me about it.
Back to top Go down

I'm looking for parents for my shinlai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Watering Hole :: Watering Hole Gossip :: Noo Noo was here, Hekili marked the spot-
Jump to: