Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread   Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:39 am

Here’s my idea for what we can do in Ravaging Winds!

Go looking for the Dailians/hunters > Little Darkblood vanishes from the group > snoop about > find Little Darkblood being interrogated/beaten up by group of 4 Dailians > Attack Dailians FIGHT > whatever

I’m going to suggest we come up with random Dailians to fight with, rather than attacking invisible things. For example I’ve made Little Darkblood, so my description would be: brown mask, black fur, green eyes, Earth Shinlai, right little short ass. Quick and simple without being a character, no picky details or anything I’ll get attached to! Means I can kill him without feeling bad!

So if we each come up with an opponent/NPC and then fight each other’s. Like Lycu could fight Sylveira’s NPC, Sylv could fight Blue’s NPC, Blue could fight Sky-Gins NPC, and Sky could fight my NPC! Or something along those lines?

Does that make sense to you, or have I just flarghblarghed and made no sense.

BASICALLY MAKE A FACELESS DAILIAN FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF KILLING EM.
But we fight each other’s instead of our own. Cause that’s fun.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread   Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:22 am

I'm good with this FIGHTING IS GOOD.

it's a good idea to put what our npc will be here too, because i don't know about anyone else but i will forget (mostly what my own npc looks like |D)
can we add a human or two? Thana does enjoy killing humans :D also she will look like a walking flayed and rotting corpse when she's fighting, its something she does when fighting to unsettle her opponents.

Dailan NPC: orange mask, grey fur, brown eyes, fire shinlai, medium sized

(Also this new Thread is a great idea, now I can actually know what to do with out worrying about ruining what ever someone has planned.)
Back to top Go down
http://sylveira.deviantart.com
Sky-Gin
Friend of NooNoo
Sky-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread   Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:07 pm

That sounds like a great idea! Beating up other shinlai without having to worry about them is always nice. And like Silveera said- it's really nice to know what's going on so we don't have to worry about screwing up something someone has planned. And I'm okay with having a human or two in there as well.

Dalian NPC: White + long furred, blue eyes, red mask, dark shinlai, a little tall but not huge.
Back to top Go down
http://arwogin.deviantart.com/
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread   Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:16 am

If you feel up to Rping with three characters then you're welcome to bring in some humans! My god this will be a blood bath :'D

My Dailian: Black fur, black mask, white eyes/horns, tall (10ftish) female, light!
I might use a human, if I feel up to juggling three!

I think Kaylee (blue) is up for it too, judging by her post, no idea what her Dailian will be though!

We're going to have to make sure its damn clear who we're attacking, I mean I have no problem with two attacking one, but I'd rather know I was cooperating than getting a surprise/confused! We should go by mask colours when talking about the Dailians, names for each other, and random names for the humans?
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread   Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravaging Winds Plotting Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Watering Hole :: Watering Hole Gossip :: The Plotting Corner-
Jump to: