Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

What games video games do shinlai play?

Go down 
+7
Wyco
Mo
Kordasai
Selousi
Silveera
Blue
Rhavnora
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

What games video games do shinlai play? Empty
PostSubject: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 pm

I don't mean the shinlai themselves but their artist. What do ya'll play video game wise?

I play: all the Halos <3, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Assissan's Creed II and Brotherhood, Okami, Star Wars: Force Unleash and Knights of the Old Republic, Metroids made by Retro, Pokemon, Tenchu Return from Shadows and Shadows Assissan, Fable I, TLoZ Twilight Princess and Spirit Tracks, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Otagi Myth of Demons and Immortal Warriors and that is about it.

I wonder how many of you play the same games. I'm guessing Halo and AC but the Panzer Dragoon and Otagi are just me. Before anyone ask I don't play online I just don't have the money for that. Sorry no money no fun.

So I can't wait to see what ya'll play.

Rhavnora Stormsbane.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:04 pm

I *love* playing videogames. I play a lot of the well known ones. I've played: just about all the Zelda games from the N64 to now- including the DS ones, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, TF2 (although I didn't quite like it), Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario Bros Wii, Guitar Hero, DDR, Pokemon (from Yellow on ;) ) Prof. Layton, Pheonix Wright, Metal Gear 4, Assassin's Creed (all of them- already pre-orded Revelations!), Little Big Planet, Okami, Okamiden, Spyro, Super Smash Bros and SSB Brawl aaaand... Bioshock.

I probably left out a good number but these are the good ones :Db

Yeah... I've played *a lot* of games.
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Volpe wrote:
I *love* playing videogames. I play a lot of the well known ones. I've played: just about all the Zelda games from the N64 to now- including the DS ones, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, TF2 (although I didn't quite like it), Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario Bros Wii, Guitar Hero, DDR, Pokemon (from Yellow on ;) ) Prof. Layton, Pheonix Wright, Metal Gear 4, Assassin's Creed (all of them- already pre-orded Revelations!), Little Big Planet, Okami, Okamiden, Spyro, Super Smash Bros and SSB Brawl aaaand... Bioshock.

I play Dead or Alive as well! I love Okamiden. I don't play Bioshock it looked to creepy for me lol. I just got the first assassin's creed looking forward to having time to play it.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Rhavnora wrote:
Volpe wrote:

I play Dead or Alive as well! I love Okamiden. I don't play Bioshock it looked to creepy for me lol. I just got the first assassin's creed looking forward to having time to play it.

I've never played Dead or Alive, is it good?

Bioshock is creepy at first but it gets less creepy as you go on because you get used to seeing Splicers, Little Sisters, etc. Initially though, I was really creeped out XD If a game gives me a wrench and tells me I can hist stuff though I'm usually pretty good, lol.

I was watching a game on YouTube though, Amnesia: Dark Descent, and THAT is a scary game. Mostly because you can't hit things with a wrench, or a gun, or anything really. You can only use your wits. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDs8vDPLSRc) :D It's really cool

Oh! Another great game is Portal and Portal 2! Valve in general is just fantastic at making games.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Its pretty good for a fighting game. I love Dead or Alive 4 it had a Halo Spartan in it! Which was awesome unlocking her not so much. lol

I saw some videos of it and I saw a girl and I freaked out and it was in the middle of walmart so it was a mess. It took forever for me to calm down. She popped or something and then this big scary guy came. 0.o

I just watched a little of that video you linked and the load screen scared me. Ok Well now ya'll know I'm the biggest chicken ever lol.
Back to top Go down
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:41 pm

I play Halo, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Ag2 2, Mass Effect 2, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (getting Skyrim when it comes out 8D), Dante's Inferno, Bayonetta, guitar hero, SIms 3 and Medieval, Supreme Commander, Assassins Creed and various puzzle games

I've played alot more that I can't remember, and would take to long to list c:
Back to top Go down
http://sylveira.deviantart.com
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:47 pm

I'll probably have the shortest list on here ;3;

I play Monster hunter, Spore and Pokemon.

..;w;
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Silveera wrote:
I play Halo, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Ag2 2, Mass Effect 2, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (getting Skyrim when it comes out 8D), Dante's Inferno, Bayonetta, guitar hero, SIms 3 and Medieval, Supreme Commander, Assassins Creed and various puzzle games

I'm really looking forward to Skyrm! The dragons look awesome. I played a little Mass Effect but I got bored. :/ Halo is my favorite game! If you like Supreme Commander you might like Halo Wars.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Selousi wrote:
I'll probably have the shortest list on here ;3;

I play Monster hunter, Spore and Pokemon.

..;w;

Pokemon is a lot of fun! I never played Spores or Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Kordasai
Friend of Silas
Kordasai

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:47 pm

i'm afraid i play lots f games but lately... Viva Pinata XDDD And Kingdom hearts I love you Kordi I love you
And everything from DDR down XD
Back to top Go down
http://ladykervein.deviantart.com
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Rhavnora wrote:
Silveera wrote:

I'm really looking forward to Skyrm! The dragons look awesome. I played a little Mass Effect but I got bored. :/ Halo is my favorite game! If you like Supreme Commander you might like Halo Wars.

I've played it acctualy, it was fun. I liked playing as the covenant.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Kordasai wrote:
i'm afraid i play lots f games but lately... Viva Pinata XDDD And Kingdom hearts I love you Kordi I love you

Viva Pinata is very cute game! Never played Kingdom Hearts is that the one where you play a boy with some Disney characters?
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Silveera wrote:
Rhavnora wrote:
Silveera wrote:

I've played it acctualy, it was fun. I liked playing as the covenant.

The Covenant had some beautiful equipment. I like their vampires those were a really cool ship wish they should up in the other games.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:21 am

Lol i don't play games much/at all. I have Amnesia dark descent and fallout 3 |D
I do not own anything Xbox, PS's yadda yadda. Never have, so i gotta stick to good o'l pc games.
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:03 am

Saphirawolf wrote:
Lol i don't play games much/at all. I have Amnesia dark descent and fallout 3 |D
I do not own anything Xbox, PS's yadda yadda. Never have, so i gotta stick to good o'l pc games.

Same here, just a PC. It's my bro who owns most of the games here at home, but I've payed Assassins Creed some times and I simply loveovelove Beyond Good and Evil.
Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:05 pm

me demon's soul, lost planet 2,resistance 2, I'm getting skyrim and resistance 3 cause their awesome and If a sniper kills you it's likely me or if you get blown up that could be me too
Back to top Go down
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Saphirawolf wrote:

I mostly play pc aswell, I rarely ever use my xbox anymore, except to plau dvds
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:05 am

Saphirawolf wrote:

There is nothing wrong with that. I have relatives that love playing games on a pc and some people say pc gamers are better than station gamers.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:07 am

Wyco wrote:
me demon's soul, lost planet 2,resistance 2, I'm getting skyrim and resistance 3 cause their awesome and If a sniper kills you it's likely me or if you get blown up that could be me too

Lol I did the same in Halo when they offered free xbox live for a short while on one of those trail things.
Back to top Go down
Kordasai
Friend of Silas
Kordasai

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Rhavnora wrote:
Kordasai wrote:

Viva Pinata is very cute game! Never played Kingdom Hearts is that the one where you play a boy with some Disney characters?
yesss.... and its cute :> and... i I love you disney like fatty likes cake! :D A LOT!
Back to top Go down
http://ladykervein.deviantart.com
Nyliir
Friend of Hekili
Nyliir

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:16 am

Let's seeeee, dragonage: origins, spore, elder scrolls: morrowind (I really want oblivion and skyrim ;;), TF2, supermario (64, DS and wii), Zelda OoT and TP, Okami, pokemon (only own diamond, soul silver and black), Indiana Jones Lego and Harry Potter Lego (I have a friend that loves the Lego games, so we often play them together).
I really really want to get assasin's creed, but I don't think my computer could handle it, so I am considering saving up for an xbox. I also intend on getting monster hunter tri when I can spare the money. xD

LOOK I HAVE NO LIFE.
Back to top Go down
http://nyface.deviantart.com
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:18 am

Nyliir wrote:
Let's seeeee, dragonage: origins, spore, elder scrolls: morrowind (I really want oblivion and skyrim ;;), TF2, supermario (64, DS and wii), Zelda OoT and TP, Okami, pokemon (only own diamond, soul silver and black), Indiana Jones Lego and Harry Potter Lego (I have a friend that loves the Lego games, so we often play them together).
I really really want to get assasin's creed, but I don't think my computer could handle it, so I am considering saving up for an xbox. I also intend on getting monster hunter tri when I can spare the money. xD

LOOK I HAVE NO LIFE.

Dude if you get tri I'll help you online ;0;
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:33 pm

does anyone have pokmon black or white? my friend code is 4212 3369 4378
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Wyco wrote:

I do! I'll have to dig it out :)

Out of curiosity, what's your team?

I have Samurott, Krookodile, Scrafty, Hydreigon, Chandeleur, and the big eel thing (Eelektrik I believe). I also have a Braviary :3
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Volpe wrote:
Wyco wrote:

I do! I'll have to dig it out :)

Out of curiosity, what's your team?

I have Samurott, Krookodile, Scrafty, Hydreigon, Chandeleur, and the big eel thing (Eelektrik I believe). I also have a Braviary :3

I have only Diamond :( You have a neat team!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games video games do shinlai play?   What games video games do shinlai play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What games video games do shinlai play?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next