Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

why is the forum so empty

Go down 
+10
Jeep-the-dragon
NthKaro
Blue
Toadfoal
Rhavnora
Selousi
Kordasai
Kaylex
Forrgotenrose
Wyco
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

why is the forum so empty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why is the forum so empty   why is the forum so empty - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Tis an accident he swears D8 but he says its not like they wear pants lol
Back to top Go down
AirNado
Friend of Vera
AirNado

PostSubject: Re: why is the forum so empty   why is the forum so empty - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm alive again lol. I wound up posting a new roleplay in the forum and trying to get people interested again.

The forum must live again!
Back to top Go down
http://decepticonprius.deviantart.com/
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: why is the forum so empty   why is the forum so empty - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:01 pm

i got an idea that all shinlai should rp about their element awakening!
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: why is the forum so empty   why is the forum so empty - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 am

S1LV3RDO6 wrote:
i got an idea that all shinlai should rp about their element awakening!

That could be cool but it'd be a massive rp and hard to keep up with. Plus, there is that upcoming "watch your shinlai grow" thing on the dA community.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: why is the forum so empty   why is the forum so empty - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:22 am

It is upcoming, but it may take longer than we expected. Honestly, with the sudden influx of pups to keep track off- as well as Alana dealing with personal issues and much of the community bothering her- we'll have to hold off on it until things quiet down.
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: why is the forum so empty   why is the forum so empty - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Shoot, I think that's a good thing!
I mean, nobody grows up in a day. Or even a year, if we're being honest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toadfoal.deviantart.com
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: why is the forum so empty   why is the forum so empty - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:08 pm

oh shoot thats true :I
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: why is the forum so empty   why is the forum so empty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:46 am

Blue wrote:
It is upcoming, but it may take longer than we expected. Honestly, with the sudden influx of pups to keep track off- as well as Alana dealing with personal issues and much of the community bothering her- we'll have to hold off on it until things quiet down.

Well, we can all wait of course. :) It's better Alana takes care of herself rather than caters to everyone else. We have mods if we really have an emergency.

The pup influx seems to be dying off for now, thankfully. :I I have my art from her as a ref but don't have an official ref up for Agate yet. I'll draw something soon. I really hope whatever issues she's having with the community get sorted out. :(
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: why is the forum so empty   why is the forum so empty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Honestly so long as people back off she'll probably be able to sort them out herself. Even after the journal we made people are still running to Alana and bothering her terribly :c

But hopefully soon we'll have everything in running order again. The other admins and I have plans for during her break too c:
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: why is the forum so empty   why is the forum so empty - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Blue I am very much looking forward to seeing what you have planned out. ^^ I hope alana gets better too. If I can help too I'll try my best too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is the forum so empty   why is the forum so empty - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

why is the forum so empty
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3