Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Eyes of Nature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AirNado
Friend of Vera
AirNado

Eyes of Nature Empty
PostSubject: Eyes of Nature   Eyes of Nature EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Earth Eyes of Nature Earth

Hey everyone, welcome to my story, Eyes of Naure. This series of stories revolves around my tough Earth Shinlai, Aborox, and his world around him. His friends, his enimies,a nd the surrounding nature all play strong roles in his life, leading him to new discoveries, new adventures, new memories, and new stories. So please enjoy them as much as I do! I will post new stories in t[he series every week, so be on the lokout!

--- Part 1: Home is where yor Heart is. ---
Earth

Springtime. It is a time of growth, a time of blossoming life. The trees begin to grow thier new leaves, flowers begin to poke up from underneath the soil and fill the wooded floor with bright colors. In the springtime, the birds begin to come back and wake you with thier early morning songs, chirping in the crisp new air. Every day the world becomes fresher, newer, and much more pleasant. Here in Spring is also when the Shinlai of this town become much more active, More in particular, an Earth Shinlai named Aborox.

A gigantic male Shinlai yawns as he wakes up from his slumber. He had spent his night outdoors in a seclusive spot by a river that he had viseted frequently. It was his favorite spot and since the weather had been getting warmer, he had no problem sleeping there. He stretches his massive body, not quite wanting to wake up just yet, but the sound of the birds around him was definately preventing him from sleeping any longer.

"At least I slept well last night." He muttered to himself and opened his eyes to see the morning. It was bright out, a nearly cloudless day. Aborox guessed it was probably about 7 or 8 in the morning by the way the sunlight was hitting him. "It gets earlier and earlier every day, doesn't it?" He pushed his bulky body up off the ground and stretched again. His legs felt a little odd since he had slept with them tucked under his body, but he knew they'd be fine in a few minutes.

"I should probably wash all this dirt off of me." He said to himself with a smile. It was just one good reason for him to slosh through the river. With that he walked over to the edge and jumped into the water. It was still very cold, but not as frigid as it was the week before. "Ah, it's still so cold!" He shook his head off and continued to romp through the water. Aborox, while still very cold, chased after fish that had come out of hibernation and walked across rocks that protruded from the water's surface, all the while just having fun with himself, untill a familiar voice echoed out from a nearby treeline.

"Aborox? What are you doing all the way out here in that cold water? I though you had stayed in town last night." The voice said. Aborox knew who it was even before they had stepped out to show themselves, and he quickly sloshed back to the small clearing on the shoreline. "You see, I wanted to spend time on my own out here last night since it wasn't as cold as it was the last few weeks." He said and shook his body off. The Shinlai that was talking to him had now come within a few feet of Aborox. The Shinlai was a younger male from the same town as Aborox, and was very close to him.

"I was looking for you this morning, I have something important to tell you." The young Shinlai said, his worried face giving off the glow of distressful news, most likely not something that Aborox would want to hear, but he would listen anyways. "Those Darkblood Shinlai came back last night.." He whined and backed away from Aborox, who in return gave off a low grumble. "What did they do Rau? Who was it? Tell me everything that happened last night.. I want to know." The Earth shook beneath his feet as he walked off, his muscles tightening in anger, his mind racing, anticipating to hear the bad news come from the younger Shinlai.

Rau, the younger Shinlai walked a ways aside Aborox and began telling him what had happened that night. "Well," He began. "It was the same Darks as before.. the ones who wer harassing my sister... but this time.." He stopped a moment and nearly whined as he continued. "They hurt her really bad this time, and I don't know what happened. Aborox." He said with a miserable voice.

Aborox winced in aggrivation and looked down at Rau. "You sure you know who did this? Tell me what he looked like Rau.." He tightened his body and became aggrivated to the point where he just wanted to bolt off. His anger began to rise even higher untill the young Shinlai spoke out. " It was Deloro and Sirx... Aborox..."

Aborox growled lowly, his lips pulled back as he flung himself forward into a full out sprint towards the town. In his own mind, he thought about how much he hated Deloro and his brother Sirx.. Those were two of the nastiest darkblood shinlai aborox has ever come across, and the fact that he didn't like any dark shinlai to begin with, made it even worse. Deloro was especially on Aborox's list of particular shinlai that he hated, only one under Darius.. and that was it. Deloro and his brother, Sirx, where extremely loyal to Darius, but where two of the most violent shinlai Aborox knew. Thier darkblood element giving them no excuse for the violence and the hate that was contained in thier bodies.

These thoughts only grew more and more intense as Aborox raced off to where his home town was. This was his home, his life, and his heart, and he would do anything to protect all of the friendly Shinlai he had grown to love and care for. Rau followed him close behind, both of them unknowing of what they where about to come across.

-To be continued: -
Earth
Back to top Go down
http://decepticonprius.deviantart.com/

Eyes of Nature
Page 1 of 1