Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Night time cliffside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Night time cliffside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time cliffside   Night time cliffside - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:20 pm

"Well maybe one of these days I will cover the holes on your mask and we can see how well you do"
Rayner snorted, "Hah! I must admit, that would certainly be an interesting experiance."
He was suddenly reminded of how tired he was as well, and took Rysh laying down as an indication that he might as well. Staying where he was he lowered himself onto the ground with a wide yawn. Rysh seemed to have taken off her mask, and replaced it with something else. It took him a moment to realize that crystal like substance was ice. It shined with the moonlight cast upon it, so brilliantly unlike anything he had ever seen before. For a moment he could only stare, but quickly caught himself and instead looked down at the ground. He took his own mask off, revealing a fuzzy blue face with a couple of lighter stripes. He held the mask between his front paws and lay down his head on the ground, looking out over the lake.
"Yes, that sounds like a good idea." He closed his eyes and smiled as well, drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toadfoal.deviantart.com
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

PostSubject: Re: Night time cliffside   Night time cliffside - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:25 am

((hmm I wonder if this rp has kicked the bucket other than you and I toad. Should we continue? Or do the rest of this rp in the story rp bit since I think this might be where they start to like like each other lol))
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: Night time cliffside   Night time cliffside - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:50 am

distortedgirl66 wrote:
((hmm I wonder if this rp has kicked the bucket other than you and I toad. Should we continue? Or do the rest of this rp in the story rp bit since I think this might be where they start to like like each other lol))
(I'm not certain, but it looks like it, for now anyway. I'd love to try the story part! Should we work out the details over PM, just to make sure the story doesn't veer off?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.toadfoal.deviantart.com
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

PostSubject: Re: Night time cliffside   Night time cliffside - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:41 am

((Sure! I am also available on a few messengers all the time if you wanted as well! ^w^))
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time cliffside   Night time cliffside - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night time cliffside
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2