Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Point commissions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AirNado
Friend of Vera
AirNado

Point commissions. Empty
PostSubject: Point commissions.   Point commissions. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:13 am

I'm going to be doing some simple comissions for deviantART points for the next couple days, if you would like to nab one of the slots, all you have to do is read the rules and comment on this thread!

Rules:

This option is only available for Shinlai Community forum members.

I offer two kinds of commissions:
Flats - 150 points.
Shaded - 200 points.

Both are digital and at a fairly large resolution.

There are 7 slots, just comment with who you want me to draw and wether you want it flat or shaded.

Also, I will send you a PM when it is time to send points to me. If you don't have enough for something, but you really want one, like say you have 127 points and you really want a flat, and your character is fairly simple, then I may lower the prices some for a few people.

Good luck to everyone! I hope to be drawing some interesting shinlai soon!

-Slots:-

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
Back to top Go down
http://decepticonprius.deviantart.com/

Point commissions.
Page 1 of 1