Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

5$ Adorable Chibi Commissions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holyfrap
Friend of Hekili
Holyfrap

5$ Adorable Chibi Commissions Empty
PostSubject: 5$ Adorable Chibi Commissions   5$ Adorable Chibi Commissions EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Want your own Chibi baby Lai?
Send me a message with a reference to your Lai. I only accept Paypal, or if you are with a TD bank of Canada, I will also accept an email transfer of the money.
I will probably answer you faster if you send me a message on DA
http://holyfrap.deviantart.com
One baby lai will cost you $5.00 (via the Canadian dollar), or $7.00 for two in the same picture. It will be $10.00 if you want them separate.

I am also accepting a decreased amount of points for these babies as I am saving up for a print :P
80 DA points for one baby, or 120 DA points for two in the same picture. It will be 160 DA points if you want them separate.

I will start on your Chibi as soon as I get the reference! And I will post the finished product in my Deviant Art Gallery. If you wait to pay me until after I have posted your baby then I will cover it with a big nasty watermark until I have received payment! That way you know it is done.

For those of you without your own Lai, I will also do animal Babies, and I try human babies as well. Although, with the humans I will send you a sketch before hand, as I am not as practiced with the human babies.

Examples:

5$ Adorable Chibi Commissions Chibi_denali_by_holyfrap-d45lwad

5$ Adorable Chibi Commissions Sleep_lai_by_holyfrap-d45kw2u

5$ Adorable Chibi Commissions Baby_phlo_commish_by_holyfrap-d45t043

Last edited by Holyfrap on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Phlo!)
Back to top Go down
http://holyfrap.deviantart.com/

5$ Adorable Chibi Commissions
Page 1 of 1