Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Village Evening

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

Village Evening - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Evening   Village Evening - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Rowan managed to catch herself before she fell, frowning down at the new hole in her sack cloth 'shoe'.
"Well I didn't know Farai until today really....as for Iapto, we have known eachother for a while. I met her when I was still raising Nootau. Remarkably we seem to run in to eachother at the worst of times." Echo answered laughing.
"Is your foot alright?" She looked up at him, noticing he'd been ready to catch her if she'd fallen. She laughed "It's fine, I'm always tripping over something in villages." She said, crouching down and tugging off the tattered 'shoes', and throwing them into an alley. There was no real point in wearing them when there was more holes than cloth left, plus, she preffered to go barefoot unless it was winter.

"Who's Nootau?" she asked as she stood.
Back to top Go down
http://sylveira.deviantart.com

Village Evening
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Library - Storyline Roleplay-
Jump to: