Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Eating on the go!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Eating on the go! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating on the go!   Eating on the go! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Surtena smiled at Selousi.

He turned when he heard a crash from the bar. He saw the Magic Man and the dagger lady fall into a pile. Surtena shock his head.

"I told them it is poison." Surtena said, "I wish there was a way to get them sober faster." Surtena thought about taking Magic man to his hide out now would be risky.

"Magic Man do you have a trick to make you sober?" He asked. "If you do I would like to use it on my father whenever he gets back."

Surtena was now beginning to feel rather weary from all that has gone on today.
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Eating on the go!   Eating on the go! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Chylle stepped over and took both of their hands.

"Come on now. At least you have me to hold you two up. Hah!" She walked away after she pulled the now alert Vic up.

"I uh.. Chylle I.." He said with a face red from drinking. "THANKS!" He shouted, running oddly in the direction she was heading.

Vic burped. He turned towards Laila again. "Wasn't that a blast? Hah.. haha..." He blinked a bit. He had lied. He rarely ever drank. In all honesty he was just bored and binging.

--

Selo gaped at Laila. She was amazed that she actually drank anything. And there was the the bartender. Just standing there. Comfortably, staring at her as if she hadn't a care in the world at all.
Selo stared back at Surtena.

"Erm.. I'm just glad that I got some juice.. But.. not the bad kind." She sighed. " I have to thank you for that though. Do you mind the heat much? What about the nights? I heard they get awfully cold, but I should be able to cope.. I guess.."
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Eating on the go!   Eating on the go! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Surtena was drifting in his own thoughts when Selousi asked her questions. He shock his head and looked at her.

"Your welcome, Selousi. The heat does not bother me much. I was born here, but I do know when to get out of it. And at night well if it is damp enough we tend to have a little frost, but I don't think we will see frost tonight we'll just be cold."

Surtena watched the bartender and began to wonder if he had stolen anything from her. He can't quite remember so must not have. Then he yawned think he forgot his noon sun nap.

Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Eating on the go!   Eating on the go! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:00 am

"Absolutely," Laila replied with another dopey grin. She went over to Selousi and leaned against her a little for support. "What'd you get up to?" she asked. Her wording was clumsy and messy. She'd meant to ask what Selo was up to while she was out drinking.
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Eating on the go!   Eating on the go! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:43 am

"Oh, I was with him," Selousi spoke, gesturing to Surtena. "I got a bowl of juice, non alchoholic of course.." She said nodding a bit at Laila. "But.. um. What should we do now..?" Selo said glancing at Vic, Surtena and Laila.

(D: Gosh this is dragging on a bit. Sorry. ;w;)
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Eating on the go!   Eating on the go! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Surtena looked a Selousi as she asked what now.

"Well we both have a drunk companion and I think it would be best if we got them somewhere to lay down for a while." Surtena looked at Vic and Laila. "Theres a clean inn at the end of Harbor's Street. You think we can get them there before they pass out?"

(This has been draggion on for sometime. Do you want to end it? This would be a good point to I think.)
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Eating on the go!   Eating on the go! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:57 pm

(Probably ;3;)
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Eating on the go!   Eating on the go! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:17 pm

(right-o lol I have to agree it's dragging on despite all silliness)
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Eating on the go!   Eating on the go! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:09 pm

(Ok then this form is now closed. Thank you so much for RPing with me and I hope to RP with you again sometime.)
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Eating on the go!   Eating on the go! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Totally!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating on the go!   Eating on the go! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eating on the go!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Village-
Jump to: