Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Edit: Shinlai group pic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandroving
Pack Member
sandroving

Edit: Shinlai group pic Empty
PostSubject: Edit: Shinlai group pic   Edit: Shinlai group pic EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:41 am

Hey there everyone!

I really want to draw some shinlai!!

I had been thinking this idea over for a while now, and I would like to go ahead and work on it :D I would like to draw up a shinlai group picture.

If you would like your lais to be in the picture then let me know! Send me a link to a pic of your shinlai so I can see what he/she looks like. And let me know what you would like him to be doing, and/or tell me what kind of expression they have or feeling you would like them to show: happy, excited, sad, frustrated, anxious, making faces at another, etc.

I changed my mind about the beach, maybe I'll do one in summer. I really don't know why a beach scene popped in my mind this time of year :P I would really like to draw them in a winter scene. With all that snow and fun winter stuff. Snowball fights, snowman making, sledding, skating, snow angels and anything else. Once again Let me know which activity you would like your lai/s to be doing XD

Don't leave me hanging! :P I don't want anything in return, I just want to do some drawings!

I hope to have it finished by new years :D it may take a little longer though :(

Back to top Go down
http://sandroving.deviantart.com/
sandroving
Pack Member
sandroving

Edit: Shinlai group pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit: Shinlai group pic   Edit: Shinlai group pic EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:06 pm

no one at all? :(

How about any scene with your shinlai or many shinlai! :)
Back to top Go down
http://sandroving.deviantart.com/

Edit: Shinlai group pic
Page 1 of 1