Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Walking in Shadows

Go down 
+6
Blue
Wyco
Kaylex
Selousi
Toadfoal
Rhavnora
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

Walking in Shadows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking in Shadows   Walking in Shadows - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:26 pm

(I really want to reply so I will but I'm making it short so we can wait for Hallow.)

"Er, of course! This way!" Selousi prompted, leading the doctor to Volpe with Rhan not following far behind.

"I'll uh, let you handle this I suppose," Selousi told Vipsora and the Doctor. "I'm going to go off and try to find Ahaloh."

Selousi quickly turned around and ran off in the direction Ahaloh was. It didn't take very long for her to reach her destination, after all, she could smell singed fur from quite a bit away. She turned to Rysh as well, not knowing who she was, they seemed awful farmiliar. Perhaps friends?

"Er, Are you alright? I didn't ram you too hard did I?"
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Shadows   Walking in Shadows - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:29 pm

(WHERE IS HALLOW. HALLOW COME BACK.)
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Shadows   Walking in Shadows - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm

(BABY COME BACK, YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL. ON. ME.)
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Shadows   Walking in Shadows - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:43 pm

((Anyone tried sending a dA note? Or a poke over Skype?))
Back to top Go down
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Shadows   Walking in Shadows - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:27 pm

((I LIVE!!!!! Sorry was out for a while >.> Broken arm so I was kinda dopey, but yes let us continue, ))

Hallow stood up, he saw the small girl he was chasing attach herself to Selo and cut her horns... He would not stand for this. He bellowed his rage, eyes blazing a seeming plethora of colors as he made his way to her. He knew with his wound and the minute head start and how seemingly ninja like the human was he wasnt going to catch her this day. "Selo...he grabbed her with his forepaws and pulled her against his big fluffy chest, "I am sorry I was not quicker"

Rysh sat in a stupor, lost in the blaze movement and noise, she sat leaning lightly on Rayner.
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
Nyliir
Friend of Hekili
Nyliir

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Shadows   Walking in Shadows - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:02 am

Rhan called Hajin to her, afraid that he'd end up in the jaws of Volpe. The bird landed on her back obediently.
She watched as the tan male allowed the human doctor to approach him, glad that he was now accepting help. As much as she feared The Fox, she still valued him (and the information he could provide), it would have been a shame to see him out of business.

"In the area Rhan? I don't imagine Brute is near h'm? I imagine I could hear her coming,"

Volpe chuckled, and Rhan answered with a smile, "Not today, I'm afraid. Although I do imagine she'll be quite disappointed when she hears of all the excitement she missed out on". She glanced at Selousi and the human girl who was near her. "I also imagine she'd be less accepting of the. . . Company".
A cloud of smoke wafted towards her, and she screwed her nose up at the scent of it. She hated smoke, and the element that it accompanied. Her gaze wandered over to the smouldering tree, small bunches of leaves still glowing hot. Hopefully they were burnt out enough that the fire wouldn't spread. . .
Back to top Go down
http://nyface.deviantart.com
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Shadows   Walking in Shadows - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 am

Laila watched from a distance away, giving Ahaloh and Selousi their space. She wore a small smile but it quickly faded. She overheard him speak. "I am sorry I was not quicker" Those words stung. She wished she'd been able to help too. In fact it seemed like any time they got into trouble all she could do was pull out her carving tool for defense and sit by and watch. Though it was perhaps a good thing the girl only got away with a piece of Selousi's horns. At least they were still a decent size and shape. The cut was clean enough to make it look natural until you really looked for it.
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Shadows   Walking in Shadows - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:43 pm

She was shocked enough already, Hallow pulling her to his chest, however, was somewhat comforting. She relaxed her muscles, finally, closing her eyes and nuzzling Ahaloh. She had no idea why, but he comforted her whenever he was around. Generally she feared any sort of fire, but he was an exception to that.

"I-it's fine, Ahaloh," She removed herself, looking up at him. "They.. might grow back?" She said, attempting to comfort him and herself.
From the corner of her eye, she could see Laila and Rhan. She tensed up again. She didn't trust LayRhan at all. She had only run into her but once and she sent shivers down her spine. Though Rayner had said that not all darkbloods were rotten, proven by his actions, she thought otherwise for this one. Even the raven seemed shifty.

Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Shadows   Walking in Shadows - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:11 pm

VipSora looked at La Volpe and the doctor. She let him work first that way it would be less healing for her to do. Deep down she wished she could help Selousi. She seemed so upset.

"Tell me when I can do my part." VipSora said to the healer. "Of course whenever you will let me." She finished to La Volpe.

She twist her paws underneath herself waiting for the time she will be needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Shadows   Walking in Shadows - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in Shadows
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Village-
Jump to: