Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Hide N' Go Seek (pups)

Go down 
+3
Sky-Gin
Xoncha
Saica of Fall
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Trisha's ears perked towards the way the lai pup pointed. We gonna get you! "Thank you!" She got up and bounced into the bushes. She looked this and that. She looked up into the trees. Maybe I can get a better view up there! She ran towards a tree and attempted to climb it. She fell once, shook herself off, then tried again, being more successful.

Once she was at the top of the tree, Trisha had a nice view of the forest and she could see the meadow they started in. The breeze felt good on her. She looked down towards the ground to see if she can see any signs of Saica. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xoncha.deviantart.com
Saica of Fall
Pack Member
Saica of Fall

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Saica giggled at the older Lai's silver tongue. She watched as the two pups wondered off the directed direction, she questioned who brown spotted pup was though. She had never seen them before, Trisha she vaguely remembered meeting Trisha before back when she was barely one year old, either way she was happy to make a few friends today. In the mean time she watched her cover eat the turkey and listened as their stomach made funny noises, she couldnt help but giggle more.
Back to top Go down
http://muramani.deviantart.com/
swiftyuki
Curious Shinlai
swiftyuki

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:43 pm

"Not it!"Rein shouted, giggling at the idea of hide-n-seek

(derp, I'm late c: )
Back to top Go down
http://swiftyuki.deviantart.com
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 am

"Of course you aren't," Agate said in response to the blue shinlai. His fur bristled a bit. He hadn't noticed her there and she surprised him a little. "Trisha and I are gonna get you!" He raised his voice a little. "Hear that? We're gonna get yooooooou!" he said, making sure Saica could hear him. With that he started off in the direction Gwyn had directed them toward.
Back to top Go down
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Trisha sniffed at a breeze that started to pick up and smelt Saica again, but it was coming from the direction they just came from. She tilted her head confused. Is she on the move? She carefully bounced from tree branch to tree branch till she was on the earth floor. She bounded towards the way they came from and noticed that Agate was with a blue pup named Rein. She bounced over.

"Are you hewping us find, Saica, too? I tink she went dat way!" Trisha pointed towards the way the pup with the turkey was. She ran back towards the clearing that she was in. She smelt the air again. She's close!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xoncha.deviantart.com
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:08 am

Are you hewping us find, Saica, too? I tink she went dat way! Agate raised an eyebrow at this. "B-But Trisha, she just said 'not it'?" he asked, confused. He waved a paw at the new pup. "Don't listen to her, go hide! We'll find you after we find Saica."

He started to snuffle around, putting his nose low into the grass. While Trisha went off toward the turkey, he went the way the older Lai pointed. He didn't see any reason not to trust her word. She was older, and older meant she knew more. Certainly.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:56 am

( OMG I WAAZ SO LATE D:)

Kyamos came running through the forest and came into face to face with Saice. Both pup fell from hitting face first. "are you okay?!" Kyamos came into standing pose looming over laying Saica.
Back to top Go down
Sky-Gin
Friend of NooNoo
Sky-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Gwyn bristled visibly as a mint colored pup came running over to her, running into Saica. Considering that the small red panda like pup was laying down right next to her, the young shinlai bristled visibly at the pup who had so inconsiderately run into her. She had also been hit from the impact. She let out a growl, forgetting about the fact the Saica was hiding from the pups around her. She let out a threatening snarl as she stood, the short fur along her back standing up slightly. "Watch where you are going, kid," she said threateningly. Gwyn promptly ignored the fact that her statement was hypocritical. She as well was still a kid. Even though she was only a few years away from adolescences, she was still a 'kid'. She stood over Saica as she faced the pup, her lips pulled back into a snarl. Just as Kyamos had been looming over Saica just a few moments ago, she now loomed over Kyamos, yet she was much more threatening here than Kyamos had been.
Back to top Go down
http://arwogin.deviantart.com/
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:06 am

Agate heard the commotion and spun around immediately. He was too far away to make his way over just yet, so he watched with narrowed eyes. He had to squint a bit to make sure he could see that far. He sniffed the air from that direction. Turkey and shinlai mixed together... A new unfamiliar Lai was amongst it. He supposed the new shinlai started trouble.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:33 pm

"whoa"! as Kyamos jumped out of looming shinlai shadow. "who are you?!" Kyamos swung his head back and forth in confusion. "i was paying attention but this shinlai have good camoflauge! dont blame me."
Back to top Go down
Sky-Gin
Friend of NooNoo
Sky-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Gwyn let out a threatening growl. When Kyamos backed up, the aggressive you shinlai took a step closer, her fangs bared. She clawed at the ground as if waiting for an excuse to spring at the fellow pup. And she wanted one. The young okapi like shinlai was a fighter. She enjoyed a good scuffle.

Eager for a fight, she let another growl loose. It traveled up her throat again, yet lasted longer than the previous. She took another step forward before snapping at the shinlai. "Right," she mewed sarcastically as he replied, swinging his head back and forth in confusion. "Totally. Don't blame me, even though I was the one who ran you over!" she mewed, mimicking Kyamos in harsh tones.
Back to top Go down
http://arwogin.deviantart.com/
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Feeling mix of hurt and anger "Hey! im just a harmless pup with no father or mom!" Kyamos cried and growled back. "I survived on my own! what do you want? fight?" Kyamos fighting back to keep back more tears but still tear fell like a waterfall.
Back to top Go down
LightGBAzul
Pup
LightGBAzul

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:14 pm

(can I join in?
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:43 pm

<yup! hop in!>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide N' Go Seek (pups)   Hide N' Go Seek (pups) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hide N' Go Seek (pups)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Village-
Jump to: