Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Ghost NKZ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:25 pm

ROLEPLAY IS CLOSED!!!!!

Anyone is free to join!
-Time period is set just before the Rise of the Elites, IDK how many years that is... just guess XD Darkbloods weren't founded at this time.
-Remember, this is a NKZ, fighting is tolerated.
-Terrain is wooded with many creeks, nearby human town, seaside cliff with many caverns underground. Located in Northern Eastern Rendali.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pale figure moved through the trees in a slow walk, his silky tail drifting in the gentle breeze, his blue gaze weary and tired. The nights were lonely and hard on his troubled heart, and the sunsets brought him no comfort, either. They only reminded him how lonely he really was.

He paused to look back behind him, the early morning sun shinning through the canopy and warming his coat. The only warmth he ever felt.

Sighing, he continued on his morning walk, stretching out his long legs before he broke into a swift canter, his stride graceful. Why do I repeat these silly routines? He thought to himself when he passed a large boulder, As if they do anything for me.

He brought his gait down to a trot as he neared a winding creek, spotting small tadpoles and minnows swimming within. "You're so tiny..." he said under his breath, watching as they gathered in groups and moved about like a flock of birds, "You should be scared of me."

He sighed and lifted his head high, closing his eyes as he muttered quietly to himself, "For I am."

Last edited by Alana on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm

She shifted through the forest at a light pace. Her small figure appearing even smaller against the towering trees and the heavy boulders sleeping at their feet.

"For I am."

The Light Shinlai started. She had almost missed the murmer of a noise beneath those of the forest. She raised her nose to smell the air, the Shinlai's scent making himself known agsinst those mingling together between the trees. She headed towards it. Her eyes seeking out the white shape against the rock.

"He's a Dark Shinlai.", Aria thought of her mate fondly, wishing Rondun were by her side. But not all Dark Shinlai prove to be civil, a prospect she had learned the hard way, "What is he up to?"

She watched as the Shinlai stared longingly into the stream. His coat like a ghost beneath the forest canopy. Aria approached silently. Situating herself on a rock at the side opposite him, the Light Shinlai looked down at the tadpoles and minows swiming in the small pool at the crook in the stream. With a smile, the she stated, "They're so cute when they're little, aren't they?"

(Yes I know she died before he was even born, BUT I COULDN'T RESIST :3)
Back to top Go down
http://oddosprey.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Lost in his trance, the Dark elemental didn't notice Aria when she crept up beside him.

"They're so cute when they're little, aren't they?"

The feminine voice brought him back to reality in a flash, he jumped slightly in response, "Dear!" He exclaimed, gathering his composure, stepping a few feet away from her. A-a girl? Where did she come from? He quickly examined her features, she was strikingly beautiful, although slightly smaller than her, her frame was delicate and gracefull, a friendly look in her eyes. She's too beautiful not to have a mate. And when her sweet scent came to him, another lingered with it, a male's scent.

He couldn't help but feel disappointed, just my luck, eh?

Stuttering, "I-I didn't hear you coming..."

And she smiled, a gentle laugh bringing him comfort. However, before she could say more, the dark Shinlai introduced himself, politely dipping his head to her, "My name is Ghost-- I mean, Ira."
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:41 pm

It took the Dark Shinlai a bit to answer. He looked up surprised, "I-I didn't hear you coming...", he stammered.

Aria smiled at this. She had learned a lot from Rondun on how to sneak up on other individuals when unsure about them and had tried it multiple times in the past. But this Shinlai's reaction was priceless! She laughed lightly aware of his shy demeanor. Overall he seemed lonely and in need of some company.

The male dipped his head in her direction, "My name is Ghost-- I mean, Ira." , he introduced himself quietly.

The Light Shinlai nodded in turn, "I'm Aria," she smiled, "What brings you out here this early in the day, Ira?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:48 am

“What brings you out here this early in the day, Ira?”

The Dark Shinlai pawed nervously at the ground, it had been a long time since he had spoken with another Shinlai, hearing his own name left him speechless. However, not wanting to embarrass himself again, he spoke up, “I-I live nearby... I enjoy walks in the morning and at night when it’s colder out.”

He held her gaze for a moment more before he turned and faced back the way he originally came, motioning towards the path, “Would you like to join me?”

For an instance, Ira couldn’t believe what he was doing, asking a betrothed female to join him on a walk! But he knew his intentions weren’t to sway her, not at all, he simply wanted a friend. If he found us, he thought, he could suspect otherwise...
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Ira pawed at the leaves on the ground, “I-I live nearby... I enjoy walks in the morning and at night when it’s colder out.” he stuttered nervously.

It was obvious to Aria that the ghastly looking Shinlai wasn't used to casual conversation. This made her concerned. If Ira was going through the Dark Shinlai stage of indecision, he might be emotionally unstable. Then again, he could just be antisocial or shy. Who was she to assume the worst?

Looking intently at her, the Dark Shinlai turned, and with a motion towards the path behind him, he asked, “Would you like to join me?”

"I'd love to," she smiled warmly, rising to her feet and trodding over to where he was waiting patiently, "So you live around here? Where at?" Aria looked up at the sky through the forest canopy, "It's a beautiful day for a walk."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:16 pm

She smiled, "I'd love to." she said as she stood and paced over to him, "So you live around here? Where at?" she asked once she had reached him. He smiled and began walking, comforted by her friendly presence.

It's been a long time since I've spoken to anothe Shinlai, he thought as he looked upon her. "I live in a little den right off the Overhang," Ira gestured towards the rising sun. The Overang was a steep cliff that ran along the coast for several miles before flattening out to a sandy beach. Along the cliffface were many small caves, a few accesible enought to nest in. He laughed, "Although its a little hidden, the occasional young human couple seems to find my home."

Ira smiled when her gentle laugh filled the morning air, I could walk with you all day.
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:56 pm

"I live in a little den right off the Overhang," He stated, gesturing eastward, "Although its a little hidden, the occasional young human couple seems to find my home."

Aria laughed at this, "I bet they would! It's beautiful out here." The sunlight glinted in her eyes as she thought back her recent visit to the human settlement nearby.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 am

Ira smiled and looked down nervously at his feet, kicking a few rocks out of his way as they walked down the morning path. “Don’t get me wrong,” he laughed, “I enjoy humans, but not when they mate in my home. The nearby town of Reina is a lovely place, a very good community of humans live there, and they all know who I am. They call me “Ghost” because of my coat.” He paused to take a breath, embarrassed that he was talking too much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:29 pm

(this just an Aria - Ghost RP or are we allowed to jump in? |D )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Saphirawolf wrote:
(this just an Aria - Ghost RP or are we allowed to jump in? |D )

TOTALLY ALLOWED.
DO EET.
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:55 pm

(Jump in any time, dear XD)

"Oh I see," Aria grinned at his nervous behavior, "Ghost hmm?..." Walking out infront of the male when he stopped, the Light Shinlai turned to face him. Looking him up and down, she tilted her head, "I guess I can see where they get that idea from." Aria noted the Dark Shinlai's quietness and felt sympathetic, understanding that this could potentially become a sensitive subject. With a gentle smile, she tried to relate, "My mate's appearance isn't the most common either. Let's just say he's a bit overgrown. Heck, if he's in public and I'm not there, he's lively to scare away half the people he meets!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:04 pm

"Filthy vermin, humans are." Linx hisses as she moves out of the bush towards the two "Hello Ghost" she says with a bitter expression.

(idk if this has an age thing, but since linx is the oldest out of the 3 guess i'll use her)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:17 pm

(Wow, you really jumped in there, hun XD)

Ira laughed when Aria commented about her mate, by the way he sounded, he wouldn't dare to cross paths with him! However, before the Shinlai could respond to her comment, a sudden and unfamiliar scent caught his attention. Aria sensing the presence as well, the two turned to face the moving brush, a exotic looking Shinlai leaping from the shadows.

Ira immediately growled, taking a defensive crouch in front of his new friend, baring his teeth when the blue Shinlai addressed him.

"Hello, Ghost." She hissed at him.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:25 pm

(yes i tend to do that sometimes XD sorry)

"Sheesh, no need to get defensive, I'm not here to kill any of you...yet" she examined the female next to him, eyeballing her head to toe "Who your girlfriend eh?" ironicly asking "Such a short little thing"
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:43 pm

(YAAY LINX! Just remember, Rondun wasn't an Elite yet when Aria was alive. Even if this rp isn't plot specific, I won't be brining him in anytime soon. RONNY CAN HAS VACATION C; )

"Filthy vermin, humans are." Aria stiffened in place at the sound of the voice. Its owner appearing out of the thick cover of the underbrush. "Hello Ghost," said the the strange Shinlai, leering an expression of bitterness in Ira's direction.

Aria did not like the looks of this new female. Her demeanor bringing the Light Shinlai back to her encounter with Rondun's old mentor. But this one was different. There seemed to be something more behind the stranger's attitude that Aria couldn't put her finger on.

Ira began to growl, his hackles raised as the female addressed him.

"Sheesh, no need to get defensive, I'm not here to kill any of you...yet," she turned to Aria, "Who your girlfriend eh?" she asked, "Such a short little thing."

"EXCUSE ME?!" It was Aria's turn to bear her teeth. "Who shoved one up her ass?" she thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Even though the Shinlai stated that she wasn't a threat, Ira still held his position. He knew a Darkblood when he saw one, and this one reeked of darkness. He ignored every word she spat, growling as he drew her attention away from Aria.

"State your name."
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:51 pm

"You don't know her?" Aria looked surprised, "Then how does she know you?" "Well there goes our nice day," she smirked inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 pm

(I don't know what time period I am playing in, I guess we'll set this at before the rise of the Eites.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:02 pm

"EXCUSE ME?!" the female snarled in her direction, Linx however was not amused by the minor threat. "You heard me"

she glared back at Ira "Linx"

(suppose so :3 )
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:08 pm

(Aw I'm sorry! XDDD I didn't want to make things confusing by including Ronny... Ghost and Linx are both similar ages. They'd both be at least young adults in that time frame if that is what you wanted to do. Even if Aria would really be long since dead by then. XD Then again it's not necessarily anything plot specific here right? yaaay~)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Rondun wrote:
(Aw I'm sorry! XDDD I didn't want to make things confusing by including Ronny... Ghost and Linx are both similar ages. They'd both be at least young adults in that time frame if that is what you wanted to do. Even if Aria would really be long since dead by then. XD Then again it's not necessarily anything plot specific here right? yaaay~)

Ghost and Linx are both 96 years old XD
So, we'll just keep to the current theme, before the Elites and such.
Also, I have TONS of homework I'm still working on, you're free to control Ira if need be :3
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:43 pm

(Okay! :D)

Moving infront of Aria, Ira let loose another growl, his teeth bared in a snarl, "State your business."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:48 pm

" Not before you tell me who you are, shorty" She snort's
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Indignant, Aria rose to her full height, "My name is Aria,"she sneered. This was not the type of confrontation she had in mind for this morning.

She was about to say something more in retaliation when Ira sharply cut her off, "She's trying to get you upset Aria, don't fall for it." He sent a stern glance in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost   NKZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost NKZ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Pen and the Mask :: The Old Records-
Jump to: