Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Ghost NKZ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ghost   NKZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:22 pm

"I'm not trying to anything, Ghost. I just came to snatch a quick meal. No need to act all...snippy" Linx backed off slightly, staring Ira down. Despite the provocative entry she wasn't there to start a commotion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 am

Though the stranger had addressed his name, Ira couldn’t recognize Linx for the life of him. “To be frank with you, Aria, I don’t remember her.” He muttered under his breath, hoping that Aria would hear him. He was bigger than the female that threatened them, and he knew that Aria and he could easily hold their own if this meeting came down to a fray.

However, Ira refused to let this intruder ruin their morning stroll. “Listen,” he tried to sound as non-threatening as possible; “we don’t want any trouble. Let’s go our separate ways from here, Linx.”

---Sorry it took me so long guys XD---
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:35 pm

"I'm not here to cause a fuss, I'm just hungry, that's all." she padded towards the two and looked around "Is there anything decent to eat around here or what?" she asked softly, looking up at Ira.

(i suppose Linx isn't a darkblood elite either seeing as there aren't any yet idk. but it makes her a tad less bitter )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Confusion settled over Ira when the female suddenly changed her mood, "Is there anything decent to eat around here or what?"

He was speechless, "Uh..."

(So let's get this straight lol Aria is ALIVE, Ira is not an ADVISOR, and Linx is not a DARKBLOOD lol It was starting to confuse me. Bascially we altered time, but who cares XD Let's just not get fancy here, we'll just leave it at this for now until somebody else jumps in XD)
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:14 pm

(LOL! I'm sorry for the confusion XD)

"Well if that's how she acts when she's hungry," Aria thought, "I'd hate to see her when she's serious."

"Um... Well, there were some small fish in the stream back there." she tilted her head back and to the side, gesturing in the direction from which they had come, "I doubt that would do much for you though." She thought on it, "Ira weren't you saying something about a cove? 'Overhang' was it? Would there be food around there?"
Back to top Go down
http://oddosprey.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:50 pm

The dark Shinlai turned to face Aria, "Uh, the Overhang?" Ira thinking back to his home, "Maybe large fish if you know how to fish." He glanced back to the stranger, Linx, and cocked his head, "Can you fish?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:57 pm

She glanced back at Ira "To be honest I never really tried..." she hung her head low
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:14 pm

"Hm..." Aria sat down to think. She'd eaten fish before, but they were usually purchased by her and her mate in human markets. She'd also watched humans fish once or twice in the past, with their nets, rods, hooks, strings and lures. But she had never actually tried herself. "Well it was a thought," she paused for a minute, "Is there anything to hunt, Ira?"
Back to top Go down
http://oddosprey.deviantart.com/
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:02 am

She padded through the forest trying to be quiet, only the rustle of branches giving her away. She jumped when a bird took off, startled by her sudden appearance. She swallowed nervously, her mouth feeling dry and sore. She had been walking for days without a drink, the sound of water over rock was choosing which direction she headed. Up ahead she saw the glimmer of water and began trotting towards it, still aware of her surroundings. Upon reaching the water she lapped up great mouthfuls sighing as the coolness calmed her raw throat.

"Uh, the Overhang?" Said a male voice from up stream. "Maybe large fish if you know how to fish. Can you fish?"

She froze in mid lap, water dripping from her chin. Don’t panic, don’t panic, don’t panic, they probably don’t know I’m here. Don’t panic. Alkyone thought, her eyes wide and claws digging into the earth. It had been a long time since last speaking to another Shinlai.

”To be honest I never really tried..." Said another voice, female this time, making Alkyone crouch down.

Another one? How many are there?” She thought frantically. She groaned inwardly as a third voice spoke up, this too female.

"Well it was a thought. Is there anything to hunt, Ira?" The third voice said.

Alkyone took several deep breaths trying not to hyperventilate. Damn it’s been I while since I last saw my own kind. she checked the bag that carried her father’s mask, was still secure. Before forcing herself to slowly pad towards the voices.

“I-I can fish.” She stammered, creeping from between the tree’s, staying low to the floor. Its time to get back in touch with the world. She thought determinedly. I’ve been hiding away far too long.

((Rondun told me to join because I’ve been wanting to Rp with a young and jumpy Alkyone. So yeah here I am! Alk's about 39 and something like 9ft here. I feel like I'm going to make this even more confusing than it already is XD sorry <3))

Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost NKZ   Ghost   NKZ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost NKZ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Pen and the Mask :: The Old Records-
Jump to: