Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Got character, need something for them

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

Got character, need something for them Empty
PostSubject: Got character, need something for them   Got character, need something for them EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:00 am

GUYS Okay so my memory just got sparked by Soothing Waters. I remembered I DO have another character besides Laila and Agate. It's Laila's cousin, Harper.

https://shinlaicommunity.forumotion.com/t420-white-as-a-sheet

You can see her there. She's a member of the Circle...I made her a ref sheet years back but I doubt it doesn't look like I ever uploaded to dA. And now I can't open it because I don't have corel painter.

TLDR; anyone got use for a Circle member coming in to ruin their day?
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Got character, need something for them   Got character, need something for them EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:58 pm

Read up and remembered Tobias too. God it's been forever.

I'll do something with you though! Since they were considered partners right?

I also have Tuk and Selo.
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Got character, need something for them   Got character, need something for them EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Yeah they were like partner-mentor deals. Like her uncle had brought her into the Circle but Tobias had been training her. May be interesting to throw her back into the mix because she's the one who cut Selo's horns?
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Got character, need something for them   Got character, need something for them EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:01 pm

Update on Harper! The Lai community made a notice regarding The Circle so I've decided to pull Harper from their ranks. However she is still going to be a he-man-shinlai-hater. Not quite sure why yet. I'd like to keep her apprenticeship to Tobias intact, but now she's getting some family history to go on as well thanks to Forrgotenrose's Alan and Doyle <3

We'll see where it goes from here!
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Got character, need something for them   Got character, need something for them EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:30 pm

SO PUMPED ABOUT OUR DYSFUNCTIONAL LITTLE FAMILY <3
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got character, need something for them   Got character, need something for them Empty

Back to top Go down

Got character, need something for them
Page 1 of 1