Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Silas's Den

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Alanaedit: This is a closed RP for Silas, Khrests, Saphirawolf, and AlanaRoseheart :3

I'M GONNA TRY AND BRING IT BACK TO LIIIIIIFE <3 IT'S IMPORTANT EVENT, MUST PLAY OUT.

-----

Silas is having a major change in personality because I cannot continue to be civil, I is a Darkblood and I is ebul.So try not to take anything personal, I still lava everyone here. Ok so you can pretty much do whatever in here, just remember your limits and try not to get carried away. This takes place on the fringes of Darkblood territory, but this is pretty much a neutral zone. I will try my best to keep fighting to a minimum, and I would be grateful if everyone else would as well. *I is usually the catalyst for battles XD* So yeah

Silas emerged from his den as the final rays of light disappeared beyond the horizon. He had slept through the day recovering from his concussion earlier in the week. He groaned and stretched his limbs, though he was a little sore, he was glad his head had stopped hurting. He had kept to himself, refusing to talk to anyone. The only other shinlai he had communicated with were his brother and father, but they couldn’t help him with what plagued his thoughts. He hadn’t seen her since then, and could only imagine what her kin had told her. To make things worse Denton had scolded him for his behavior,

“You stand for something greater than yourself, and your actions have made a mockery of it! Pull your act together.” Denton’s words reverberated in his thoughts. He accepted the criticism and had left a couple of days ago, to center his thoughts. Though his heart ached Silas knew he couldn’t hide forever.

“I will not disgrace my family.” He growled to himself, strengthening his resolve. There were no large water sources near his den, just a small stream a few yards away. His stomach growled, and Silas was craving something bloody. He left the entrance of his den, which rested underneath the smaller part of a mountain, and headed toward the trees. Sure enough, with the help of the shadows, he found himself a good sized deer, killed, and began carrying it back to his den. Setting the deer down in the clear area in front of his small cave, closer to the stream, he ate ravenously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Nootau peeked from the rocks and bushes a few feet away and slowly padded towards Silas with a couple of rabbits in his maw "Vell, Thish ish the vlast Thime I try to do Thomthing Nith" he blabbered, barely understandable with his mouth full, before setting the rabbits down " I've been looking for you for hours, where have you been?" he asked, slightly preoccupied about what was going on. Silas hadn't been talking, and it was starting to get on Nootau's nerves. He hatted Silas's new attitude, he was dark and reserved and hid away alot after what happened early in the week.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Silas looked up at Nootau as he approached, licking the blood from his chomps. Even though he had eaten a large amount of deer, the rabbit looked delicious as well. Standing up he walked over to where Nootau had placed the rabbits and took one. He sat back down next to his own kill and kept eating. When he was satisfied, he crossed his front legs,
"I've been here, I didn't want to be disturbed." He replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:18 pm

"...What's bothering you Silas?" Nootau hesitated to ask but did anyway. He lay down after finishing his kill, minding his distance. Something was up and was bothering Silas, Nootau was smart enough to avoid him at times like this, but his sudden change in attitude got him curious. " It's...it's Ananth...isn't it...?" he gulped nervously, preparing for an outburst.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Silas gritted his teeth,
"I am fine I was just resting, I took a nasty hit from that rock." Silas looked at Nootau, blankly. He buried his emotions, they would only get in the way. Convincing himself of that was the only thing Silas could do to keep things making sense.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:32 pm

"mm..." he mumbled and lift his head "Wonder what would happen if i went to talk with her..." He muttered just enough for Silas to hear.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Silas's eyes flashed, but he choked the rage down. He stood up and silently stalked toward the stream. Staring down into the water his thoughts drifted to her. He pictured her clearly, almost smelling her. Snapping out of it he smacked the surface of the water shouting a curse.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Ananth didn't much like this. she paced back a few steps, before going forward again.
She could smell blood, even from where she was, and she didn't want to walk in on someone's meal. She didn't care how the smell made her stomach churn. she hadn't eaten in days, now. She had been too preoccupied thinking, and she ached too bad to care to hunt. she had managed to slip away from Aderyn's protective eyes, though he would probably be along eventually looking for her.

She needed to think.
She looked into the water,not realizing how close she was to Silas. She was upwind, so she only smell that reached her was the pungent blood smell, not his.
She laid down at the edge of the water, sinking her paws into its cold depths and closing her eyes. "Deepbreaths." She murmured to herself, trying to force herself to relax.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Silas turned his head, catching a familiar scent. His stomach turned in anticipation as he left Nootau behind tracing following his nose. Soon enough she came into view. he stepped forward slowly,
"Ananth..." His voice was quiet but strong.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:46 pm

She was lightly raking her claws against the rocks in the river, she never noticed him wandering up. so when he actually spoke she jumped and stared at him. then she stood and edged back,a way from him.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Her apprehension hurt, he didn't move
"Ananth don't." He begged her, still keeping the strength in his tone, attpempting mask any sadness. 'Not like my mother...' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:50 pm

She shook her head, glancing away, at the river, at a tree, anything to sway her attention from him. "I didn't know.." She trailed off, then cast her eyes down. "I didn't know... how you were." she finally said, before she turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Silas of course chased after her, he stopped in front of her,
"You can't just leave, you haven't even spoken with me..." He said trying to make eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:55 pm

"You left me!" She grit her teeth. The pain, and anger, flaring as he stood in front of her.
"You made your choice. there. that day. You left, you didn't try to explain yourself. Aderyn.. said enough."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Silas kept himself centered, this is why he left, he needed control.
"And what if I came back Ananth, then the light shinlai's injuries would have been for nothing. I hurt her so I could escape if I came back after that they would not have hesitated in taking me from there." He continued to try and bite back his emotion's, almost gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:59 pm

she watched him, swallowing. "You hurt her." She said, softly. "You hurt her for no better reason than anyone has hurt me. you're like they were, and I was a fool not to see it." She backed away from him again. "Foolish, and blind. If I had been in your way, before, you would have done the same."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Silas suppressed a snarl, looking away from her for a moment, gaining his composure.
"I grabbed her so I could speak with her, and then your right I hurt her. But what I did to her and what was done to you? Her injuries were just on the surface, scratches." Silas looked back at her, his desperation for her understanding clawing it's way to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm

She shook her head. "And I was hurt." she breathed. "And you left." She shook her head again. He had been hurt, too! And she had worried for him, or she had worried, so much it made her feel sick, she wa scared he had died... then Aderyn came. She backed further away. "This was all so foolish."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:10 pm

"Stop," He pleaded, "What do you want from me?" He honestly didn't know, usually things were simple. Family first. Everyone else made things complicated and Silas knew that. Silas needed to leave, to get away from her, that would be best for both of them. But the feelings he had for her always mixed him up.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:11 pm

".. I think I misjudged you." she murmured, watching him. she took a shaky breath. "... what if I was suddenly in your way? what if you were told to come after me?"
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:15 pm

"I don't think I could..." Silas said, he wasn't really sure of what he was capable of until he actually did it.
"I know that I don't want to hurt you, I know that I love you, and if you really don't ever want to see me, you can leave now, and I won't bother you agian." He said stepping closer.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:29 pm

"I don't know what I want." She said softly, finally, as she watched him. Head lowering, she looked exhaustion, and hurt. She took a shaky breath. "Because you scare me now, Silas." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Silas wanted to leave, that would be the best way to keep control. The one shinlai he never wanted to hurt feared him. Those words cut him like razors to the heart. He shut his eye's and forced himself not to leave,
"Just tell me what you want please... My family tells me one thing but then I get around you and it all mixes up in my head. I hate that, it's impossible."
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:39 pm

".. listen to them." she finally said, softly. "What was the point, anyways? I am endlessly accident prone, always hurt. I am constantly dragging you into trouble. .. I can't even have pups for you." she watched him, edging back again. "I never meant to mate again, and it... was stupid. So listen to them, and it will be so much easier." she said, edging away, ready to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Silas stepped toward her not wanting her to leave,
"Ananth, I told you before I don't care if you can have pups or not, I don't need pups from you, I just need you." The Silas that Denton knew, that his father knew, was screaming at him to just let it go. But Ananth brought something out of him, he believed he could be someone else when he was with her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silas's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas's Den   Silas's Den Empty

Back to top Go down

Silas's Den
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: Grab your masks, it's RP time :: The Library - Storyline Roleplay-
Jump to: