Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Shinlai mask experiment....

Go down 
+6
Blue
Selousi
Nyliir
EaterOfNoobs
Toadfoal
distortedgirl66
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ruxas
Pup
ruxas

Shinlai mask experiment.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinlai mask experiment....   Shinlai mask experiment.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:59 pm

ruxas wrote:
distortedgirl66 wrote:
There is duct tape on the mold for the mask, it wont be on the mask itself. Its flexible and sturdy enough, and water proof that I can put the paper mache over the top of it so it will come out and leave behind just the mask,

Ah, XC i bailed on rey today cause i had more important matters to attend to right now; he said hes currently setting up the basic form of the mask we are working on with cardboard from a shipping box that was leftover from when he got his new tablet in. ill try to get em to post some pictures on flickr so i can put em up here.

He doesn't have any duct tape to use right now so this is all he got to so far.

Shinlai mask experiment.... - Page 2 5889698640_04a19efd50
Shinlai mask experiment.... - Page 2 5889125845_47e6c134e3
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

Shinlai mask experiment.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinlai mask experiment....   Shinlai mask experiment.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Shinlai mask experiment.... - Page 2 Needlefelted_selousi_by_dracophoenix-d3r8py2
Well I finished this this morning, still haven't started on the wooden mask though. I gotta chainsaw the basic shape out of driftwood, hooray!
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com

Shinlai mask experiment....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2