Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

New Incoming Shinlai

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

New Incoming Shinlai Empty
PostSubject: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 pm

So, who's entered in for a new Shinlai in the adoption? :D

I personally tried for number eight. Super excited! Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:01 am

Yup, very, I'm just hoping they come here to be active ;o;
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:02 am

Me too! In all honesty I started this thread hoping it would kick-start people into talking about the adoption, their ideas for their Lai, etc. That way this place would be a bit more active.
Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:03 pm

I do hope this forum will be awash with activity soon, it was getting kinda stale in here lol. My gosh we must tidy up before they come *get feather duster*
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:49 am

Don't worry too much about the current activity drop. Selousi and I are working on trying to drag people back into proper activity level. :D And with the new Lai that ought to happen.
Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:41 pm

Heh yeah I've notice you two have been pretty vocal aboutbringing people back to the forum, Selousi had an awesome idea about
rping on skype.
Back to top Go down
sandroving
Pack Member
sandroving

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:21 pm

A skype RP would be neat sounding :3 I'm not sure how well that'd work out though. Always worth a try :) I'm sure everyone else in my room would look at my like I'm nuts, HA! But it'd still be fun!

I'm super excited for the adoption round! Can't wait for the results to come in!! LA
I'd love to win a shinlai, that'd be totally awesome! I suck so very much at rping as a human. I totally want to get back into rping! I do miss it so very much! Things have just been so busy with work and moving homes, a little fantasy world would be a nice break from the real world :P

Best of luck to everyone who entered the adoption contest!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sandroving.deviantart.com/
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Actually, roleplaying on skype was never the idea. It's for everyone to update eachother on when a topic is updated here on the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
sandroving
Pack Member
sandroving

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 am

Aaah I see.
I suppose it would be hard to get everyone on at the same time for roleplaying. That does make sense. That certainly could be helpful, I know I've missed tonnes of posts.
I do get an email sent when someone posts in a thread that I've posted in, it helps a bit, but I certainly still miss a lot! :3
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:39 am

Just thought I'd give you a heads up, that the voting can take anywhere from a few days, to TWO WEEKS D8

But then again there's so many entries so that's understandable! But we'll try and get it done soon c:
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 am

^ No problem Rose. I'm sure everyone understands with the HUGE entry response. :D I'm glad there were a lot though. It really shows the devotion of the community.

As for Skype, yes Wyco you have misunderstood. As Selousi said it is just so people are in one chat. This way when people are posting/livestreaming people can be notified more quickly and easily. It also helps by allowing us to update the chat's info box with currently active threads and topics. So far it's been successful.
Back to top Go down
sandroving
Pack Member
sandroving

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Yea, with all so many entries I figured it would take a while to get the results in. Still, I'm soo very very excited to see who the new owners are.

After we are done moving (bought our first house! LA) I'll have real internet set up and I'll finally be able to watch streams and download stuff! I have a skype account, and I'll be able to check it at the new place too. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Incoming Shinlai   New Incoming Shinlai Empty

Back to top Go down

New Incoming Shinlai
Page 1 of 1