Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

The Orchard

Go down 
+5
Forrgotenrose
NthKaro
AirNado
Jeep-the-dragon
TheAlbinoBunny
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:38 am

Rules:

I dunno what to do rule wise just no death would be cool! And there can be fights and etc. Also any Shinlai or humans can enter this! :)

This RP is based in a Orchard outside both a human and shinlai village also. And this is my first time writing one so I if there are any mistakes message me to point them out!
---------------------------------

It was midday the sun was beating down making the heat very unbearable many human and shinlai were out in the orchard working picking apples or just relaxing under a shaded tree to hide from the heat.

They are twelve rows of trees with slim dirt paths from people walking over and over, though some were a little wide where some shinali that helped carry baskets on there back for apples walked over. So far the day was very calm except for the unbearable heat. A little ways on the east of the orchard was a creek to which looked good for cooling down, but it seemed no one was down there for now.

Sitting under a tree Zeke was eating a apple from the little pile a human had generously given him after seeing him sit for a good time just enjoying the scenery or so it seemed to the human. Zeke was really just passing through, but with the heat so bad he saw all these shaded trees, and other shinlai so even though there were humans he didn't know he felt comfortable stopping here. This was also a small neutral village so that was another reason to stop since Zeke thought no trouble would come about. Scylla was out and about also, and he knew she could possibly stop here so he wanted to surprise if thus happened.

Watching the road with a keen eye Zeke decided since not much was happening he rolled over on his side and slowly shut his eyes decided it would be a nice time for a rest. With that he lay there, but ready to get up at a moment's notice.

Last edited by TheAlbinoBunny on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:48 pm

((I'm going to join you. I just need to get over what happen. I will replace this post :D))
Back to top Go down
AirNado
Friend of Vera
AirNado

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:34 pm

(Could maybe join in this rp, using Aborox? :3)
Back to top Go down
http://decepticonprius.deviantart.com/
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:47 pm

(Sure anyone can join! With either human or shinlai ^^)
Back to top Go down
AirNado
Friend of Vera
AirNado

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:22 pm

(Alright! :3)

Off in the distance, a large splash of water is heard from the direction of the creek. Some humans and shinlai turn to see what made the noise, but most did not. Off in the middle of the creek stood an enormous white and red shinlai. It was Aborox, a huge Earth shinlai from a forested town many miles away. He stood nearly motionless in the creek looking ahead at the humans and other shinlai.

He moved one foot forward and sloshed a bit further in the water, but he did not move his eyes from the humans and shinlai in the orchard, but the smell of the apples however.. they caught his attention.

Aborox advanced a bit towards the orchard again, coming completely out of the creek. He was cautious, but because everyone was a stranger to him. He wasn't scared of the humans at all, nor the shinlai.. more or less, he was afraid of himself hurting one of them. He looked around as he slowly walked into the orchard. His eyes shifted towards a glimpse of motion that he caught out of the corner of his eyes. He turned around- false alarm.. It was a human, extending a hand with an apple.

He smiled. "Would you like one of these apples?" He said with a smile. Aborox nodded and laid down next to the human under the shady tree. "Thank you." Said aborox as he ate the apple. These humans seemed very friendly, much like the woman he had met years ago in the woods.. this brought him to feel sadness, but he covered it quickly.
Back to top Go down
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 pm

((I'm jumping in with Conner and Lyle!))

Conner Oswald gallivanted through the woods with little care in the world. He and his human friend Lyle had just finished a round of deliveries around town. Conner's pink fur seemed to sway in the mid-day sun, reflecting the giddy mood of the southerner.

On the Shinlai's back was a young man, he had brownish hair that appeared bronze in the sun. Lyle Riverrider held a basket of oranges he had recived as payment from a lady he delivered a metal trinket too. Lyle really had no idea what to do with them, but it was nice to know most people cared about his travels.

"Hey Lyle, do you know where this apple orchard is? I think we have another delivery there." Conner spoke in a mild tone.

Lyle pondered for a second "I think it's just up the road, keep on going."

So the two boys pressed on, hoping for this delivery to go well.
Back to top Go down
http://kyuubi-of-the-night.deviantart.com/
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:36 am

Iapto was perched high in a sturdy tree, her usual hiding spot, it gave her a clear view of the orchard and village. And if there was one thing she enjoyed more than the thrill of stealing, it was the calm of secluded places. Admittedly it wasn’t that quiet, with humans and Shinlai talking and working in the orchard below, but their voices seemed to meld together and create a gentle murmur in the background. That, coupled with the heat of the midday sun, made it very pleasant to Iapto. She loved the sun and heat and would often just lie in it for hours. Occasionally she burned and her skin would redden, but she didn’t care, Dagda had taught her how to deal with it.

Half dosing, half scanning the area, she noticed a Shinlai that she recognised, Zeke his name was, he seemed asleep but something suggested otherwise, he seemed alert at the same time. She watched him dose for a moment, deciding she would go see him at some point. There was a splash and Iapto glanced around to see a white and red Shinlai Laying down and eating an apple not too far away. She didn’t recognise him. He struck her as very proud, the way he held himself, and yet at the same time very wary.

She narrowed her eye and climbed to her feet on the branch. She eyed the ground below. It couldn’t be much more than a 15 foot drop. With a shrug she stepped from the branch, plummeting through the leave of the tree, and hitting the ground with a thud. She rolled to lessen the impact and stood up straight, dusting herself off. She plucked an apple from a nearby branched and sauntered towards the new Shinlai. She stopped and lent against a nearby tree, watching him for a moment and munching on the apple, trying to judge if he was ‘safe’ or not. Mind you the way he was laying next to the human male suggested he was.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 am

Ryshka's favorite place was laying amongst the trees in the orchard. She watched humans and lai's work busily harvesting her favorite fruits. On occasion she would sneak one and chomp it carefully. Her eyes caught the sight of a bright pink shinlai in particular and she watched it with curiosity. She also spotted Zeke and a few others. She didn't know any of them personally but had caught onto names as she always seemed to be not far off from them when they came visiting.
The humans here knew Ryshka mostly because she enjoyed to practice her self-contained water magics and half the time would end up watering a lot of the trees for them. She was still getting the hang of her element but at least here she wasn't shoo'ed away, and was in fact quite helpful when she messed up.
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
AirNado
Friend of Vera
AirNado

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Aborox, while having his longer cheek fur smoothed by the human, could feel the presence of another being not too far away. He looked over and saw the female leaning against the tree, eating the apple. He was obviously very cautious with so many other shinlai and humans around, him being only used to a select few that had lived around him for many years, but none the less he wasn't scared of anything, nor would he show it. He smiled and attempted to be polite with her.

"Hello." He said calmly, but still his voice was rather loud. "My name is Aborox." He looked at her again, she was still looking at him and eating her apple. At this, Aborox began to feel a bit bewildered, but he loosened up a bit. If she really was going to hurt him, he figured she would have done so already.. or at least tried to. Again, he looked at her and saw that she was still looking at him. He figured it was because she had never seen him before.. no one here had, since he had travelled miles away fom his home to be here. but none the less, he couldn't help but ask aloud.

"Is there something on me?" He looked for another moment before the human male smiled and waved to Iapto.

"Hello!" He said with a wide grin. He was very, very friendly, and seemed like he really wanted to talk.
Back to top Go down
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Lyle fuddled with a saddle bag while Conner marched on. He fished out a strip of beef jerky and then began to gnaw on it. Lyle had been begging Conner to stop and eat something, but the precocious young male moved onward. For a time they trotted up the road until they hit the predestined orchard.

"This the place?" Conner said in a dry tone.

Lyle nodded and Conner went into the apple garden's area and they settled down next too a tree.

"Hey, I don't think the guy we're looking for is here." Conner stated. Lyle gave him a look and peered over a fallen log. A small group of Shinlai and a human guy were sitting around enjoying the apples of the orchard. Lyle wasn't all that surprised, the area was a major travel trail for both species. On the other hand, Conner didn't even bat an eye. He was tired and needed a nap.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:24 pm

The male Shinlai noticed her quickly and introduced himself. She kept munching on her apple. It was, after all, rude to talk with your mouth full. She was about to speak when Aborox spoke again. "Is there something on me?" He asked looking confused.

Iapto chuckled from by the tree. “There’s isn’t, no need to worry.” She said with a grin.

The guy who had been stroking Aborox’s cheek fur waved at her with a grin. ”Hello!" He said cheerfully.

“Hey there.” She said flashing a grin at him. She pushed away from the tree and wondered towards them. “You sir,” She said looking to Aborox. “Have a very interesting mask.” She said. Pressing a finger to the sharp tip of his mask. “What’s it made of may I ask?”

He may have intimidated lesser woman, but Iapto spent half her life around huge Shinlai. Both friendly and... not so friendly.
Back to top Go down
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Rysh chewed an apple as she watched everyone from under one of the trees. She decided it best not to bother anyone and walked to one of the far edges of the orchard. She sat down listening to the birds chirp. The ground was a bit dry beneath her feet and she decided to practice a bit. She concentrated deeply breathing slowly as water flowed around her paws. She watched it and tried to manipulate it into shapes as she sat back on her haunches. The water swirled with its own consciousness, like a snake along her arms and between her front paws. She guided it around the base of a tree with a happy squeak. However her seconds of elation broke her concentration and the water quivered and sloshed onto the ground. "Oh well that was better", she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:57 pm

The large splash just now really clicked in Zeke's head his eyes flickered open to see that many new shinlai, and couple humans had arrived. He then stood up to get a clearer view of who was who. He saw Iapto, with another shinlai he had never met the acquaintance of, and then the human Lyle who he had only met briefly with another shinlai he had yet to meet! Then the he turned and saw the water Shinlai Ryshka was here also. He decided since Iapto looked busy with the other shinlai, and human male he went to greet Lyle and the pink colored shinlai.

Closer to Lyle and his friend he greeted a simple "Hey there! Haven't seen you in a while, and who is your new friend?" he finished with a slight smile giving off good first impression around a Shinlai he did not know was a good Idea he thought. After speaking with them he thought he might go visit Rysh and Iapto also. For a heated midday it seemed many were about.

Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 pm

(Going to hop in here :) )

The brown Lai was panting slightly, the warm weather wasn't suiting his thick pelt very well. Volpe tried to move some of the light away from him using his element but there was so much of it that it didn't work very well at all. He paded through the soft grass, walking rather carefully- he had already nearly banged into a few trees.

THUNK.

La Volpe roared with frustration and drove one of his curving antlers deep into the trunk of the tree, leaving large score marks. Another one! He ran head first into ANOTHER apple tree. Apples rained down all around him, one whacking his muzzle on the way down.

Volpe snorted and trotted away. He could smell other Shinlai and humans close by. Actually... one human smelled particularly familiar. Volpe was fairly good at remembering smells- it was sound he never forgot.

He leaned into the slight coming breeze and frowned realizing his mask was blocking him from feeling it. Volpe pressed down on his mask, unhooking it from his face. He strung it (rather clumsily) around a wide cut of fabric he kept for it this very purpose. He felt the holes were his eyes were and laced it through, before hanging it on a near-by tree. He glanced sightlessly towards it. He couldn't say he liked his mask very much- but it often played an important role for him.

“There’s isn’t, no need to worry.”

Volpe cocked his head curiously and headed towards the girl. Oh he definately recognized that voice. He could tell by the sound of footsteps how close he was and he stopped a ways away. A deep rumbling told him that a Shinlai- most likely very big- was very close as well. "Mind if I join you?" Volpe asked politely, stepping between the trees as he approached. "I'm La Volpe," He smiled charismatically.
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Rysh looked around upon hearing the crash and clatter of the shinlai that kept banging into trees. She had met him before and understood immediately. She turned her attention back to the ball of water that was whirling between her paws. She cocked her head trying desperately to keep the water in once place but to no avail. The ball collapsed with a splash and soaked her fur. She sat for a moment rather grumpily. She then giggled a bit at herself and shook some of the water out of her fur.
Back to top Go down
AirNado
Friend of Vera
AirNado

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:50 am

Aborox smiled at Iapto. "Well." He said about to go on one of his describing trains. "My mask is nothing more than shaped natural metals." He opened his mouth to show the thick piercings, much thicker and more tight than normal. "I use that 'beak' to defend myself if need be, so those piercings are very tight, and the mask does not come off as easily." He said as he closed his mouth.

"I find it interesting how one would take an interest in my mask, though it's shape has brought me questions before. No compliments though." He said as he grabbed an apple off the tree with the tip of his mask. "Let's just say the shape is a little more than useful in some cases haha." He smiled wide untill the sound of another Shinlai coming up behind him statled him.

' "Mind if I join you?" Volpe asked politely, stepping between the trees as he approached. "I'm La Volpe," He smiled charismatically. '

At this, Aborox smiled and loosened up. "That is perfectly fine, La Volpe" He said and finished his apple. "My name is Aborox. I come from a forested town many miles away from here." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Iapto frowned at the thick piercings in his jaw. While they were no doubt affective, they must have hurt and make it difficult to remove the mask. “It’s certainly an interesting mask, that’s for sure.” She said folding her arms and looking at him with her head to one side.

"Mind if I join you?" A familiar voice said. "I'm La Volpe." Iapto whirled around and started straight at the brown Shinlai.

She automatically drew one of the knives from behind her back and held it low at her side. "That is perfectly fine, La Volpe. My name is Aborox.” Aborox said.

Iapto raised the hand without the knife. “I mind.” She said bluntly, before fixing an equally charismatic grin on her face. “I’d prefer not to be running for my life today, if you don’t mind Volpe.” She said, almost spitting his name. “I don’t appreciate it when I have five Darkbloods chasing me and my best friend.” She said, dropping the fake smile and eyeing him warily, tapping the blade of the knife against her leg.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:52 pm

"A pleasure to meet you Aborox. I'm more of a wanderer myself." Volpe began walking forward when a metallic noise caused him to pause. What was that noise? He shifted back slightly, nervously.

“I mind.”

Well. Volpe didn't think she would have been that blunt about it. This was the reason he preferred not to make enemies. It was stupid of him to go chasing humans with Silas. Then again- you didn't go about making friends without making a few enemies.

“I’d prefer not to be running for my life today, if you don’t mind Volpe.” She practically spat his name, like it was vile. “I don’t appreciate it when I have five Darkbloods chasing me and my best friend.”

"Simply a misunderstanding," Volpe said smoothly. "I'm actually not a Darkblood." He heard tapping, quick tapping against clothing. He didn't know what she was tapping though- it could be her hand, a... pen? He really didn't know. "However, I sincerly apologize." Volpe smiled. "Truce? I never did catch your name...?"
Back to top Go down
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Lyle looked up from the fallen log to see Zeke, a shinlai he knew slightly. Zeke had greeted Conner.

Conner seemed to smile and looked at Zeke, "Hi! I'm Conner Oswald. I'm from the southern regions, so I guess I might look a tad odd for this area." Conner seemed relaxed with the purple Shinlai.

"Hey Zeke, what's shaking?" Lyle stated as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:46 am

"Hi! I'm Conner Oswald. I'm from the southern regions, so I guess I might look a tad odd for this area." Conner seemed relaxed with the purple Shinlai.

"Well Nice to meet to Conner you can just call me Zeke! Oh I dunno your pink color sorta fits in with the blooms on a few of the late trees!" he said that last part jokingly.

"Hey Zeke, what's shaking?" Lyle stated as he stood up.
'
"Not so much just hanging around today eatting some apples, and how about you? Anything been happening up in Mountain point?" he said then sitting next to Conner.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:35 am

"Simply a misunderstanding, I'm actually not a Darkblood." He said smoothly, a little too smoothly of Iapto’s liking.

“Oh so it’s not a misunderstanding that you were, indeed, chasing me and my friend then?” She said frowning at him. He might be smooth with his words, but he wasn’t with his meaning.

"However, I sincerely apologize. Truce? I never did catch your name...?" He said with a smile.

“Truce’s only last so long.” She said. “And it’s Ella.” She lied without hesitation. She didn’t want the Shinlai knowing her name. He could easily use it to trace back to Dagda or Alkyone. And she wasn’t risking that.

Without sheathing her knife she backed up away from both Shinlai. Ducking under some low apple branches and leaning against the trunk of the tree. She knew Volpe was blind, and if he did go for her the low branches would not only surprise him, but stall him long enough for her to move. Leaning against the tree she watched him levelly, she seemed to have a habit of running into none friendly Shinlai. Her eyes flicked to Aborox. He had seemed friendly enough, but Volpe’s sudden arrival made her wary. Reminding her that you couldn’t tell whose side they were on from looks.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:47 pm

“Oh so it’s not a misunderstanding that you were, indeed, chasing me and my friend then?”

Volpe rolled his eyes. "Please, that's not what I meant." Shoot. That was an annoying mistep. It wasn't often Volpe screwed up what he meant.

“Truce’s only last so long.” She said. “And it’s Ella.”

"No need to be so pessimistic!" Volpe laughed, "Truce may last as long as you wish them to." He didn't like it when someone was constantly trying to prove him wrong or paint him in a bad light, so to speak. "Ella's a lovely name, is it short for anything?"

Footsteps caused Volpe to frown slightly. He didn't understand why Ella was so determined to be wary of him. Well, he supposed he wouldn't take to kindly to being chased by large, aggressive enemies. He shrugged, if she felt more comfortable against some stupid tree so be it. Volpe sat down on his haunches. He reached up with one paw to play with his silver pendant, an old habit he had.

"So do you two know eachother?"
Back to top Go down
AirNado
Friend of Vera
AirNado

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Aborox frowned. He didn't like darkbloods... at all. Though the shinlai had stated that he wasn't a darkblood, Aborox was still very cautious.. especially now with Iapto's reaction to him. He stood up from where he had been laying down and walked over to the tree, his footsteps light and soundless, despite his massive size. He looked to Iapto and lowered his face to her. "What's going on?" He said with a light head tilt. He didn't want to be rude to strangers, since he disliked making enemies, but Aborox wasn't one to tolerate any darkblood shinlai, no matter how friendly they were.

He looked back at Volpe. "You said you are not a darkblood shinlai?" He raised his head and turned around, looking as if ye was protecting Iapto. "Please explain to me then why this woman is drawing a knife to defend herself." He said, his voice remaining calm but the volume of which he spoke in was growing much louder.

The other Shinlai looked at him, but he didn't look anything close to wanting to fight. Aborox wasn't the violent type, and he never wanted to see rude or disrespectful to any creature, shinlai, human, plants, and animals. He disliked conflict as much as he disliked darkbloods. "I'm not looking for a fight.. since you approached me calmly.. I just want to know what's going on between you and this woman." He paused and re-stated. "I don't like conflicts, nor do I enjoy seeming rude to others.. but I don't want anyone else getting into a fight right now."
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:20 pm

"You said you are not a Darkblood Shinlai? Please explain to me then why this woman is drawing a knife to defend herself." Aborox said, his voice growing louder.

Iapto had tensed when he moved closer, gripping the handle of her blade tighter, she wasn’t one to trust quickly, and not knowing anything about Aborox put her off. She relaxed slightly as he turned to look at Volpe.

She lent to one side so she could see Volpe. “Do you want to tell him or shall I?” She asked with a faint smile. “I’m sure I can fill in the blanks if you forget anything.” She added raising an eyebrow. “After all, I’m sure there are two sides to the story.” She said, mentally adding. ‘The truth and the lies.’

She folded her arms, tapping the blade of her knife against her elbow. She knew Volpe couldn’t see it, but since Aborox had mentioned it, he knew it was there. She was just glad that there were no other Darkblood’s in the area. Other than Zeke, but she knew he wasn’t a threat to her.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:20 pm

"Please explain to me then why this woman is drawing a knife to defend herself."

"Oh so that is what she's pulled out?" Volpe sent a dirty look towards Ella. "I was wondering what you were tapping against your arm, it's rather annoying." He growled slightly.

"I'm not looking for a fight.. since you approached me calmly.. I just want to know what's going on between you and this woman." He paused and re-stated. "I don't like conflicts, nor do I enjoy seeming rude to others.. but I don't want anyone else getting into a fight right now."

"And neither am I. I assure you. I'm not one for fighting either, what benefit would I have for getting into an argument?" Volpe shifted slightly, he was tense now, just as wary as "Elle". He could hear how much larger than Aborox was, his voice was deep and rumbling. Volpe was only a little over 8 feet, Aborox practically dwarfed him. Volpe wasn't fit for a fight, for obvious reasons.

“Do you want to tell him or shall I?” Volpe could hear her smile as she spoke. She was at the advantage now- apparently Aborox was suspicious of Volpe now. “I’m sure I can fill in the blanks if you forget anything. After all, I’m sure there are two sides to the story.”

Volpe fought the urge to bare his teeth and snarl at her. He ignored her, giving his attention to Aborox. "As I said- there was a misunderstanding. Elle-" That is if that's even her real name. He thought. "-and I were in the same city, Darkblood territory. Not exactly the friendliest place obviously." He turned his gaze on Elle. "Elle happened to be caught theiving and caught by Darkbloods. I couldn't help without raising suspisions against myself so I simply stood by. And I'm terribly sorry about that. Later we came across her and her friend again- stealing horses. And-once more- to avoid landing myself in a huge amount of trouble I simply amped up the lights while she was escaping. If you ask me I was helping you- I assure you those Dark shinlai didn't appreciate what I did." Volpe chuckled, "It was rather daring on your part, the way you practically trampled Lycu."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Orchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orchard
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Pen and the Mask :: The Old Records-
Jump to: