Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

The Orchard

Go down 
+5
Forrgotenrose
NthKaro
AirNado
Jeep-the-dragon
TheAlbinoBunny
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

The Orchard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:17 pm

((I'm so behind!! I must think of something to get back in here!! But I dont know what ;A;))
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 pm

The boy took a few tentative steps toward Rondun who remained laying down, at eye level with the standing human. "I'm sorry he's if he's been a hassle...can you at least promise me you won't kill him?"

Rondun shifted in his position uncomfortably. Though mature on human standards, the boy had a lot to learn about a world at war. Most humans kept themselves out of the business of Shinlai society, their ignorance of the full scope of the war at hand within its bounds was enough to give the Dailian Elite a headache whenever the subject aroused. He could not simply say he would give mercy to an individual because of his allied origin. Just as he could not let a proven threat live to fight another day by fighting around him on the sole support of his word. Life was not like that. War was not like that. And it would be irresponsible of him as a leader to let his feelings get ahead of his nation’s predicament. “I cannot promise anything,” Rondun said finally after a few minutes of thought, his eyes boring into the earth between his paws, “Your reasoning is just and viable, I do not doubt that.”

Sighing he lifted his gaze to meet that of the human’s before continuing, “There is no way I can guarantee your friend’s safety,” he growled, “As of now there is no reason for our troops to purposefully seek Nootau out. There is no need to fight a Shinlai behind the lines and we do not approve of attacking innocent bystanders.” He was about to add that even with innocence aside, it would be a waste of men and effort to take an individual who was not an immediate threat out of action, but he held his tongue. “However,” Rondun’s tone took a more callous note, his expression hardening and unwavering, “If your friend does anything to endanger me or my allies, I wil not hesitate to kill him where he stands.”
Back to top Go down
http://oddosprey.deviantart.com/
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:53 pm

She let her hand fall from his shoulder as he stood. Her automatic reaction was to stand with him. But she stayed sitting. She tensed at Echo’s words. "I'm sorry he's if he's been a hassle...can you at least promise me you won't kill him?" Even Iapto knew that was a big thing to ask. She highly doubted the Elite would be able to give his word on that. After all, if Nootau threatened him, he had more than every right to defend himself.

“I cannot promise anything, your reasoning is just and viable, I do not doubt that.” the Elite said finally. “There is no way I can guarantee your friend’s safety, as of now there is no reason for our troops to purposefully seek Nootau out. There is no need to fight a Shinlai behind the lines and we do not approve of attacking innocent bystanders. However,” He said, his tone growing rough. “If your friend does anything to endanger me or my allies, I will not hesitate to kill him where he stands.”

‘Well.’ Iapto thought. ‘I suppose that’s better than nothing.’

“So...” She said slowly. “If he remains threatless, you won’t attack him without due cause. But if he poses a threat, you’ll treat him like any other DarkBlood.” She said slowly. It seemed fair in her head. But that was only if Nootau managed to stay out of trouble, or at least around Rondun.

“Gah! The fish!” she said to herself and scrambled over to the fire to move the fish.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Echo listened carefully to the Elite, he was releaved...that was until the large male added an additional “However, If your friend does anything to endanger me or my allies, I wil not hesitate to kill him where he stands.” Echo's heart stopped, he shut his eyes, a pained expression on his face. He swallowed dry just at the thought of Nootau being slaughtered. Echo let out a 'nhgg' muffled at the back of his throat and slowly nodded "I-I...understand..." he said clearly, before being interrupted by Iapto's yelp of the burning fish. Ida, who groomed herself near the fire, was startled by the shout and jolt her head up to stare at Iapto. Echo stared and Iapto as well, as she scrambled over the fish. He went over to help her out. Afterwards shlumpping over against the sand and reaching a hand out to pet Ida's chest as she licked his fingers and hand.

Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:39 pm

“So...” Iapto stated, “If he remains threatless, you won’t attack him without due cause. But if he poses a threat, you’ll treat him like any other DarkBlood.”

Rondun nodded, she seemed to get the idea from the Elite’s perspective.

However, Rondun noted the boy’s cringe at the point of his warning. "I-I...understand..." the male uttered. His attention was diverted as Iapto let out a yelp of surprise and he made to help her out with their meal before settling on the ground with a slump next to his serval companion.

The Elite sat there wondering if he should have refrained some. Drawing his now soaked tail in around his legs he looked up into the orchard’s trees. It was hard to get his point across in an expectedly honest way, he could have been more courteous to the fact that this was in a sense the Darkblood’s adoptive “father” figure that he had been talking to. Life may not be built on promises, but reality sure knew how to draw them out into the open and crush the ideals of the offeror . His obligations dictated such decisions and it was times like this that it killed him to follow through with them.

“I apologize for how things have turned out,” Rondun stated into the silence that followed, his chartreuse eyes barren as he sat there in thought.

“Nootau isn’t alone,” he continued, looking over at the boy, “The Revolution is a growing trend amongst Shinlai of all ages, and the sheer scale of it continues to gain strength. I know this plummeting series of events is not what Adlai and I had expected to overcome the Shinlai portion of Elaisha when we became Elites under Daila. Things have gotten out of control and I am sorry for the unpredictability of our situation.” With that, the Elite gazed down at the glimmering scales of the freshwater fish as they darted to and fro above the stream bed and a thought hit his mind that made him grit his teeth. “…This would not be the first time I’ve failed to keep a promise.”

Last edited by Rondun on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 pm

"That should be fine just don't expect to hurt or kill any of my friends. Cause that would be to big of a favor."

"I would never ask such a thing! What is it you take me for?" Volpe laughed, teasing Zeke. "Do I strike you as the violent type?"

"Hmm maybe I could go talk to her about him, but she doesn't look as if she knows..."

"That girl over there?" Volpe glanced in Elle's direction. "Maybe she does- I wouldn't mind knowing myself." Volpe tilted his head, listening. After a moment he turned back to Zeke, "Tell me... is there someone else over there? I know the blue Lai and the girl... but I hear two other voices. They're downwind though, and I can't hear or smell properly. However..." He glanced back over there, looking for a long moment. He didn't bother looking back at Zeke when he spoke, "I've been told I'm too curious for my own good, but I'm dying to know who else is over there."

he said as Volpe looked in the direction of Iapto he did the same seeing Rondun the elite. This made Zeke feel uneasy because last time he saw him there was a huge fight.

"I also apologize I don't really know what came over me! Maybe things will get better for you soon?" he said smiling.

Volpe could hear the smile in his voice and smiled himself. "Hopefully. I have a bad habit of finding myself in... troublesome situations."

"Oh well I guess I won't try and upset you! I don't really wanna be blinded myself. Come to think of it your the only Light shinlai I have met!"

"Am I? Is there any novelty in it?" Volpe chuckled,"I've actually never met a Light Lai myself."

(Really sorry for the delay ^_^; I had no internet- vacation X] )
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Iapto looked up in time to see Echo pale and look faint. She was about to drop what she was doing and go over to him, when his eyes opened and he came over to help her. She moved the fish with him, not saying a word, but watching him closely through her hair. As he slumped onto the group and stroked Ida absentmindedly, she placed two large fish pieces in front of Rondun, glancing up at him as he spoke. “Nootau isn’t alone, the Revolution is a growing trend amongst Shinlai of all ages, and the sheer scale of it continues to gain strength. I know this plummeting series of events is not what Adlai and I had expected to overcome the Shinlai portion of Elaisha when we became Elites under Daila. Things have gotten out of control and I am sorry for the unpredictability of our situation.” Rondun explained.

Iapto nodded. “Scylla for one...” She mused quietly to herself. She moved back to where Echo and Ida were, holding out some fish to them. She hesitated before leaning towards him and giving him a quick awkward hug. She shifted backwards quickly. “I’m sure he’ll be fine.” She said quickly, looking down and away from him.

As she looked away she saw Zeke and Volpe glance in their direction. “Ohh no.” She grumbled. “Forgive me Rondun, but I must ask that you call me Ella today, and not mentioning Alkyone of Dagda would be a great help too.” She said with a slight huff. Glaring past Rondun towards Volpe.
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:57 pm

"I would never ask such a thing! What is it you take me for?" Volpe laughed, teasing Zeke. "Do I strike you as the violent type?"

"Well it's better to be safe than sorry!" he said.

"That girl over there?"
"Yes that girl over there you said it was someone Lycu was interested in? I don't really care why cause I just wanna know how he looks." he said glancing back over.

"Maybe she does- I wouldn't mind knowing myself."
"Well maybe you could speak with her also, but if you do anything to hurt her... I am not very fond of seeing human in danger."

"Tell me... is there someone else over there? I know the blue Lai and the girl... but I hear two other voices. They're downwind though, and I can't hear or smell properly. However..." Yes there are two others, one rather large shinlai and human boy." he said trying to not let off he knew them both.

"I've been told I'm too curious for my own good, but I'm dying to know who else is over there."
"Oh really? I hadn't noticed well I guess you could follow me over since I am gonna go talk with the human girl anyhow." with that Zeke strolled over towards the creek looking towards Iapto, hoping she could help, but he would speak with her alone away from Volpe.

(I spaced this all out to try and make it less confusing :P)
Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:42 pm

((I am so lost, any ideas so I can jump right back in here? Reza is just staring at a lifeless shinlai))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:49 pm

(Where was Reza? *is too lazy to go look* I can shove either Deston or Nill (probably Nill) in there to drag her along towards the rest. <: )
Back to top Go down
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 pm

((that would be great, Reza in the orchard staring at Ra behind a tree. Her human friend Erwil is on her back, maybe get his attention so he can force her to leave him alone))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Echo listened carefully as Rondun went on talking. He wasn't all that familiar with the war situation between Darkbloods and Dailian's, but he did know the basic intell of who the Elites were and who was at the top of the Darkblood anarchy.
"It's not so much Nootau i'm worried about, he's not a fighter himself, or much of a side chooser. It's who he's with, that Silas. Damn brat i've heard is an absolute pest, for both Darkbloods and Dailian's alike--" Echo's mumbling rant was cut off by Iapto's awkward hug before she sat back up “I’m sure he’ll be fine.” That was pretty much enough for him to shut up. Echo threw his eyes elsewhere with a faint blush as Ida nommed her fish "Uhh...y-yeah..fine, i'm sure he'll be." he cleared his throat after stumbling over his words.

“Ohh no. Forgive me Rondun, but I must ask that you call me Ella today, and not mentioning Alkyone of Dagda would be a great help too.” Echo looked back to see a couple of shinlai padding out of the bush, shinlai he knew for that matter. "Zeke....and Volpe" Echo sneered in distaste even mentioning the blind 'lais name. He was in alright terms with Zeke, Volpe on the other hand... In the meanwhile, Ida was too busy eating to even notice the other two shinlai approach the group.

----------------||-----------------------

Meanwhile, back in the Orchard, Nill was taking a brief stroll far from her usual home at the Regional park, she was stopping in to see if she could maybe ask for an apple or two off the humans working about, when a glint came from a few feet away. It was enough to catch her attention, she trotted off through the fruit trees towards where the glint had come from and quickly came to bump in to a brown lai and a human on her back, instantly stopping her in her tracks. She lowered her head, they hadn't noticed her behind them yet she thought "Hello..?" she asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Reza just wont stop looking at the pink lai in the distance and starts to drool. Erwil is just getting really irritated at her and he just wants to smack her behind her head until he hears a voice behind them. "Hello..?" Erwil turns his head at the reddish lai with a bird like mask. He hasn't seen her before. He turns his hole body around and lift his head. "Hello there..." He said as he just stares at her. "I haven't seen you around before, are you exploring this orchard as well miss." He said. "Reza we have company... are you listening to me?" He added wile he pats her neck to try to get her attention. Reza just ignores him and continues looking at Ra.

((thank you!! <3))
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:00 pm

“Tch,” Rondun exclaimed at the mention of Silas, “Don’t even get me started on him.”

He eyeballed the trout slices and smirked inwardly. While large on human standards, there was no way such a small portion would really do anything to fill him up, but he was thankful for the offering and began to gingerly gnaw at one of the pieces.

“Ohh no.” Iapto moaned. Rondun swallowed and looked up at the girl with a start. “Forgive me Rondun, but I must ask that you call me Ella today, and not mentioning Alkyone of Dagda would be a great help too.”

“And why would that be?…” Rondun trailed off once he followed her gaze to the incoming pair. “Oh you have got to be kidding!” FOR ONCE, could he spend at least one day without running into Darkbloods or their operatives, or whateverthehellthiswas? He shifted to a more upright position as he recognized Zeke. By the blank looks and shifty motions of his friend, combined with the lightened color of his eyes, Rondun judged that the Shinlai’s vision was impaired. His head tilted slightly, he looked to Iapto for some hushed sign of clarification.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:06 pm

"Well maybe you could speak with her also, but if you do anything to hurt her... I am not very fond of seeing human in danger."

"Please. I'm not the malicious type. I wouldn't actively seek out a fight! There's no need for me to hurt her and I doubt that I could if I had even wanted to- I'm blind after all, it's not like I could exactly see where I was attacking."

"Oh really? I hadn't noticed well I guess you could follow me over since I am gonna go talk with the human girl anyhow." with that Zeke strolled over towards the creek looking towards Iapto, hoping she could help, but he would speak with her alone away from Volpe.

Volpe trotted forward, eyes glinting with what could only be described as mischeif. He smiled easily, and his eyes glanced around when ever he heard a small sound. In his head he was trying to picture where everyone was. He could hear Elle and the other human- and maybe Rysh- slightly farther than the gurgle of the river and he assumed they were on the far side of the shallow water. The big Lai, whom he could only guess was huge by his rumbling voice, seemed to be closer. Volpe swished his tail nervously, the cropped tip just brushing the ground. The water made him nervous and when one foot accidently touched a puddle he assumed it to be the edge of the river and danced around it- an anxious jump in his step. "Hello Rysh. Elle." He greeted them pleasantly. "I haven't seen you in a while, Rysh." He smiled amicably- he truly was sly when it came to feigning interest. He cocked his head and glanced towards Rondun. "I don't believe we've met? I'm La Volpe." Volpe grinned and nodded his head in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Iapto saw Rondun’s questioning look, no doubt wondering about Volpe’s sight. With a casual flick of her hair, she showed the scar across her eye and nodded towards Volpe. Hopefully he’d realise she was confirming his blindness, and not that he was the one to give her the scar, which he wasn’t.

"Hello Rysh. Elle. I haven't seen you in a while, Rysh. He said with a smile towards Rysh. Iapto glanced at her, she hadn’t been aware that Rysh knew him. “I don't believe we've met? I'm La Volpe." Volpe said switching his attention to Rondun.

Iapto gave a soft sigh. “Hello. Again.” She said rather bluntly. “Come to see what other secrets you can gain?” She asked, looking at Rondun. She knew that as soon as Volpe knew who Rondun was, he’d be extremely interested in the Elite. Although she doubted Rondun would tell him much.

She smiled to herself. This was going to be fun to watch. “Eh.” She said turning to look at Echo, she stopped herself from saying his name just in time. She mouthed sorry before continuing. “You may wanna eat that before she does.” She said gesturing to Ida and the fish. She reached over and scratched behind Ida’s ear. She was quite fond of the serval.
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Iapto flicked her hair back with a casual air, exposing a fleshy pink- tinted, sightless eye from behind a brunette lock of hair crowning her face. Rondun nodded at the gesture and looked back at the pair nearing the group just as the blind Shinlai spoke up.

"Hello Rysh. Elle.” He began, “ I haven't seen you in a while, Rysh.” He turned to Rondun and added, “I don't believe we've met? I'm La Volpe." He nodded in a greeting that was a little too upfront and formal for Rondun’s tastes. He put up his guard.

“Hello Volpe,” the name sounded familiar to the Elite and he searched his mind to remember where he had last heard it. “What brings you here?” he asked, turning to Zeke he smiled in recognition. He then sat up as Iapto retreated to her spot over near the boy and his animal.
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:25 pm

(((Tomorrow I am gonna try and respond because I just had time to post this now >< sorry :( ))))
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:35 am

"Please. I'm not the malicious type. I wouldn't actively seek out a fight! There's no need for me to hurt her and I doubt that I could if I had even wanted to- I'm blind after all, it's not like I could exactly see where I was attacking."

"This is true, so I guess it was a silly thing to say?" he said still walking. Now at the creek he heard Volpe greet Iapto as "elle" so Zeke thought she must have given a false name. He did the same greeting them again. "Nice to see you all again on this fine day by the creek! I had really planned on staying up in the orchard for the remainder of the day, but with you all here I thought it best to make a appearance." he said laughing slightly. When Rondun turned and smiled at Zeke he simply did the same. Then he turned walking over to Iapto as well. "So avoiding Volpe I see? And I understand why he is so hard headed.. It took me forever to find about what he even knew on Lycu!" he said hoping she would know the name.
Back to top Go down
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Rysh was splashing in the pond chasing after a fish or two to satiate her own hunger when her name was spoken by a fairly familiar voice. She turned her dripping wet face to look towards her addresser and smiled "Hello Volpe...I never though I would run into you again" She stared at him a bit curious, seeing as that she usually only met peoples acquaintances once or twice before they vanished and she never spoke of them again. She saw the way Iapto was reacting to his presence and the way that everyone seemed to be slightly on edge. Her mind ran rampantly and she knew she must have missed something. She whispered to herself almost inaudibly as it dawned on her "Volpe is a Darkblood" Her emotions began to run on high as the fur along her spine bristled instinctively. The water in the river splashed along her feet and whirled as her powers reached out and felt the vast amount of water and began to ready itself.

"Lycu"...she recognized the name and her teeth bared slightly. She remembered it being muttered she remembered, what he looked liked, smelled like and it sickened her. She exited the water and stood by Iapto and friends. She was a bit irritated and the thoughts that ran inside her mind were not helping her hide her anxiety.
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Iapto’s eye’s flicked upwards as Zeke approached, "So avoiding Volpe I see? And I understand why he is so hard headed... It took me forever to find about what he even knew on Lycu!" He said cheerfully. She could see him watching her closely with interest. Her face had fell and made a frown at Lycu’s name. She had only just found out what his name even was, but she’s prefer not to hear it too often.

She was about to reply when the river water change flow and became rougher. Quickly Iapto climbed to her feet, watching as Rysh bristled up, baring her teeth. Iapto’s hand rested warily on her knife, tensing as Rysh walked out of the river and stood by her. At a closer look she seemed more ill than angry. Stepping carefully she moved around Echo and gently stroked Rysh’s fur, trying to sooth and calm her a bit at least. To Iapto it was clear she had reacted to Lycu’s name. She had, thankfully, only met Lycu once, and it was not something she wanted to repeat. But if the mere mention of his name sent Rysh like this, then what on earth had he done to make her react that way.

“You alright Rysh?” Iapto asked quietly, still smoothing out her fur as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:48 pm

“Lycuvayu.” Rondun let loose a rumbling growl at the mere mention of the name. Baring his teeth, his fur on end as he got to his feet, the Elite’s glare bore into the Balanced Shinlai. Taking a few steps towards Zeke, he said in a firm voice, “What would you need to know about Lycu, Zeke?” he eased his way in between the purple Shinlai and the girl, leering, “Be mindful of just who you are referring to.”

What struck him even more is how Iapto, a human would have encountered the Darkblood Advisor. The thought of the position made him cringe inwardly. Rondun was well aware of the closeness between Lycuvayu and Marrinus and the idea of the Dark Shinlai always brought back painful memories. What might occur if a human was thrown into the mix between the two would be unpredictable at best. His cold gaze turned and settled on the human who now stood by Rysh attempting to soothe the now troubled Water Shinlai, her demeanor distant from the conversation at hand. “Something you’d like to say, girl?” Rondun interjected not so subtly.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm

“Hello Volpe, what brings you here?”

"The apple orchard? What one would normally come to an orchard for. I have a soft spot for apples." Volpe chuckled. He couldn't tell if Rondun had directed the question at himself or Zeke... not that it matter he supposed. It's not like Volpe had a particularly interesting reason. Shockingly enough what he said was the truth, he had wandered into the orchard looking for apples. Volpe ground his teeth together, a tiny sign-probably unnoticeable- that showed how annoyed he was. He had assumed that if he gave his own name- the large Shinlai would offer his. Volpe couldn't pry for it now though. With that human around here, the one who couldn't keep her nose out of other business, it wasn't exactly a wise idea to ask for it.

"Hello Volpe...I never though I would run into you again."

Volpe turned his head towards Rysh again. "Funny how things play out isn't it? Seems luck just so happens I see you again." Volpe smiled, his eyes creasing slightly at the corners.

La Volpe heard the water stir in an unusual way. It had been gurgling cheerily a moment ago but now... it rushed by. Volpe took a few quick, nervous steps backwards. His lip curled, baring just a hint of his teeth, when the water just brushed his foot. He hated the water- with a passion.

"Volpe is a Darkblood."

It was quiet, even for Volpe, but he heard it. His eyes widened, was this why the river went from peaceful to angry so quickly? Volpe was about to assure Rysh that he was no Darkblood when he paused- noticing others didn't react to her saying it. He didn't want to bring the matter up if there was little need to. From the little he knew of Rysh- she was not one for conflict. He glanced at her, hoping to convey in a look that he meant no harm towards her- that he was no Darkblood.

But now it seemed a new conflict arose. Volpe smirked inwardly, the big Lai had confronted the girl about... something. Clearly he hadn't liked the mention of Lycuvayu's name. A follower of Dailia, perhaps? Volpe looked on with a somewhat curious gaze, although he tried to look worried to some degree. The same as before- he couldn't afford to come off prying this time. A mean glint in his eye though might have shown the close observer how truly interested he was though- and how he delighted at seeing Elle in a bit of a snag.
Back to top Go down
AirNado
Friend of Vera
AirNado

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:01 am

((Mind if Aborox comes back in? He needed some time to chill out. He's usually one to avoid further conflict.))
Back to top Go down
http://decepticonprius.deviantart.com/
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:10 am

Iapto's gentle hand against her fur was a bit startling but she eased slightly, the water slowly returning to its natural flow and state. Her fur began to lay and ease back against her body as she calmed herself. By the way the incredibly large shinlai reacted to Lycu's name and the sudden tension that was created by his name, she knew she wasn't the only one tormented by him. She kept a wary eye on Volpe, not quite sure what to think of him now, but the expression on his face made it seem as if he had heard her mumblings. Carefully she watched and after a few moments had passed, returned to her calm and peaceful state.

“You alright Rysh?”

"I am sorry Elle, I am ok. Just mention of Lycu's name makes me want to...well lets just say it makes me want to act against my nature." A glint in her eye easily showed the inner loathing she had for him and even if she wasn't the strongest or most conflict minded lai, she definitely had a bone to pick with him.
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard   The Orchard - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orchard
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Pen and the Mask :: The Old Records-
Jump to: