Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ

Go down 
+8
Khrests
Aereosa
Elementalbot
Rondun
GiftToday
Forrgotenrose
Silas
Kordasai
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Darius shook his head, darkness creeping in his gaze. He couldn't admit it, "I'm fine," he hissed, looking up to the two Elites that stood before him. Though he knew he stood defeated, he couldn't help but feel a sense of triumph stirring within, he grinned and surveyed the damage on the Dark Elite.

The deep wounds on his neck? Worth it.

He turned away without acknowledging the Elites, and slipped into the trees, his sons following him as they rushed to his aide. Brute can handle herself. He thought of the water Shinlai collapsed on the ground back in the clearing, leaning on Silas when he stopped to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:50 pm

The darkness in his father's eyes was something that Silas had grown accustomed to, he knew that the pain his father was feeling was nothing in comparison to the amount of accomplishment Darius felt. Silas stopped letting Darius lean on him to catch his breath.
Considering the amount of damage brute had taken, Silas was unsure if she could heal Darius. 'Perhaps Dagda would do it...' He pondered. He continued to hepl his father into the safety of the trees. He would worry about healing when he was with the healers.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:38 am

Dagda jumped when Brute sneezed and looked around. He hadn’t been expecting her to wake up so quickly. He muttered quietly to himself when she pushed herself upright and then stood. Moving so quickly after a knock like that was always a bad idea. He smoothly backed off leaving space between him and the huge female. He wasn’t going to leave her just yet. She was unsteady and if she fell again they was a high risk of breaking something. He glanced around the clearing in time to see a heavily wounded Darius vanish into the trees. So many hurt Shinlai, I can’t possibly heal them all by myself. He thought to himself. As he watched Alkyone crept over to Rondun and inspected the wounds, before padding over to Adlai to see if he had suffered. Dagda sighed and resisted the urge to round up the hurt Shinlai.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:34 pm

The two Elites watched on as the members of the Kordeth family slunk away into the underbrush. There was no feeling of euphoria. No sense of victory emitted from Adlai's stone cold gaze. In truth, they all lost that fight, the Kordeths and the Elite's. Each side suffered brutal injuries that would take a considerable amount of energy to heal.

A polite inquiry to his right broke his concentration. Surprised, Adlai glanced over at Alkyone.

"You heard her, Adlai," Rondun craned his neck in the Fire Elite's direction. A sheepish grin spread across his face. "How do you feel?"

"Oh," Adlai looked back at the Water Shinlai and nodded, "I'm fine, thank you."

________

The Dark Elite's expression changed, his sly grin lacking its luster, as he looked across the clearing. Staring thoughtfully, he watched as Brute brought herself, shakily, to her feet. Her unpredictability bothered him, "What are you going to do, Brute."
Back to top Go down
http://oddosprey.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:11 am

She snorted when the Dark Elite addressed her, sneering back at him when she turned to face Rondun, “Stay out of my face.” She spat in his direction, a devious grin and devilish light in her eyes. Though she stood defeated, a sense of triumph flooded her with adrenaline when she looked over Rondun’s injuries.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Aderyn couldn't help but grin when Brute did that.
It was two fold. It was amusing that she was still so defiant, but also it meant she was probably going to be fine.
He stood up again and shook himself off. He looked at Brute levelly. "If you can't walk on your own I can help you follow them." Meaning the Kordeths.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:41 am

Dagda heard Aderyn's offer to Brute and decided to leave. He padded swiftly over to Alkyone, briefly brushing against her side. He nudges Rondun’s uninjured leg. "Once she has left I wish to sort out your side." He said quietly so only Rondun could hear. “There is the risk the muscles could knit together wrong if left unchecked.” He warned. Behind him Alkyone was pacing back and forth. Adrenaline still in her veins and it was preventing her from settling down. She jerked her head at Ananth as she passed again. “How about you? Are you okay?” She said flicking her tail back and forth.

((Oh by the way, Daggy would heal Darius as long as he didn't attack him<3))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 am

(And then the RP died again, we need another CPR)

Linx swiftly moved through the trees, she'd be out scouting while Brute and Darius had gone in to battle and wasn't aware of what had happened. She could smell the taint scent of blood in the distance, but the scent was oddly familiar "Darius...it's his blood. Something is up" she snarled slightly to herself, and quickly speeded up towards the scent, spotting Darius and his sons in the trees.

"Darius!" leapping from the bushes and padding towards them "Sir" she huffed and bowed when approaching him. "What happened? You've took quite a beating" she asked, looking back up and examining his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:19 am

(OH LAWD!)

"Once she has left I wish to sort out your side," Dagda whispered quietly into Rondun's ear, “There is the risk the muscles could knit together wrong if left unchecked.”

The Dark Elite glanced back over towards the injured Darkblood and nodded in acceptance. Looking back to Dagda, he stated, "Understood. Do whatever you see fit." All this standing around was making his wound stiff. Rondun shifted his weight onto his good shoulder, the opposite leg lifting slightly. He was prepared to wait it out.

Rondun's attention had turned to the antsy water Shinlai behind him, when the new scent of another Shinlai filled his nostrils.

Adlai turned sharply in the direction of the oncoming threat, recognizing the scent instantly as another of Darius's drones. "Well Kordeth, it seems your back up has arrived."

The Dark Elite followed his ally's gaze off into the trees and exhaled with a snort, "Just what we need. A Balanced Shinlai."
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Alkyone’s head snapped round at Adlai and Rondun’s words. “Back up? A Balanced Shinlai? Can you tell what Elements?” She asked sniffing the air briefly before resuming her pacing again. Dagda also sniffed the air before rolling his eyes at Alkyone’s pacing. He moved slightly away from the Elites and caught Alkyone as she was about to pace away.
“You’ll wear yourself out at this rate.” He said softly trying to calm her.
“I’m too hyped up. I keep expecting a Darkblood to leap out of the bushes at us.” She replied flicking her tail back and forth.
“I know, I know. Hopefully the worst is over.” He said resting his head on hers.
Alkyone gave a soft snort. “That’s what I thought when I came to find you...” She said. “But then, she, turned up.” Alkyone said glancing to Brute. She briefly wondered what would have happened if Brute hadn’t appeared. There’s no point thinking about what could have happened. That time has been and gone. Just focus on what happens next... Alkyone thought to herself. She pulled away from Dagda and looked him in the eyes. “Don’t you dare leave my sight.” She warned. “If you do I’ll worry myself to death.” She finished quietly.
He licked her cheek. “I love you too.” He said just as quietly.
They turned back to the Elites.
“What now?” She asked sitting next to them, Dagda by her side.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Silas looked up at Linx, "Adlia cut him up, heal him now." He ordered her simply, he looked at Denton, "Stay and help Linx, i'll go retrive Brute, we'll meet back up at headquarters." No matter where they were father always made sure they had a 'home base' so they could split up. His brother gave him a slight nod and with that, Silas ran back to the clearing. As he approached he looked about warily and walked back out into the open towards brute.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:46 pm

"Adlai?" Linx snarled when Silas mentioned the name "damn him..." (can't say B-astard on the forums? XD wth)

"heal him now"

She nodded and walked towards Darius pressing her paws against the wound on his neck, a dim blue glow came from under her paws as she began to heal him up "Adlai really got you good this time Darius" she said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:42 pm

-Alana desperately wants this RP to die lol it makes me want to kick a puppy XD-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:20 pm

*kills*

ok done XD
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:21 am

Daww but I liked this one ;A;
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Long rp has gone on LONG
But hey! 30 pages! That's an accomplishment!
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:25 pm

*sniffle*
;A;
Back to top Go down
Morganism135
Friend of Adlai
Morganism135

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Forrgotenrose wrote:
*sniffle*
;A;
(( Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 Spazhugplz It'll be ok...))
Back to top Go down
http://issamorg.deviantart.com/
Swolfy
Friend of Hekili
Swolfy

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:36 pm

*posts for the sake of posting*

Cough, er, I mean, 'twas a wonderful roleplay! I've followed this thing for a while, and it was fun seeing the characters be themselves. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfheart101.deviantart.com/
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:59 am

Results of Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!
Forum Topic pages: 30
Word Processor Pages (A4 Size): 102
Word Processor Pages (Book Size): 178
Number of words: 44,420

Reason for the results: I'm a geek like that |D
Back to top Go down
Morganism135
Friend of Adlai
Morganism135

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Forrgotenrose wrote:
Results of Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!
Forum Topic pages: 30
Word Processor Pages (A4 Size): 102
Word Processor Pages (Book Size): 178
Number of words: 44,420

Reason for the results: I'm a geek like that |D

Nooo.... You are not a geek... You just have fun with smart-y stuff-y stuffstuff...
don't look at mee!! D:
Back to top Go down
http://issamorg.deviantart.com/
Kordasai
Friend of Silas
Kordasai

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:04 pm

[[ please note... if someone has a plan for another RP feel free to message me! :D ]]
Back to top Go down
http://ladykervein.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ   Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my!  NKZ - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gold Claws, Mohawks, and Kordeths, Oh my! NKZ
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18