Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Catching Gold

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Roleplay for:

Mo
Toadfoal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to know where a-"
Tom grunted as the man he was trying to speak to pushed past him without a word. What kind of person didn't stop when they were being spoken to? Tom was tempted to catch up and cut the man's ears off, but he was cold and wet and really just wanted to get inside somewhere.
Looking up at the sky, he opened his mouth to catch a few raindrops on his tongue, and sighed. It was really a miserable day in the village, Tom was still stuck on land since he had allowed his crew 3 weeks vacation, and it didn't help that today it was raining. The people in this particular town had been of no help at all, and he was starting to get sick of it. How long had he been out there asking for help? A place to stay the night was all he wanted, it wasn't as if he was a street rat, Tom had a good bit of Xander's money with him, plenty to pay for a room and dinner. But the people walked by him as if they didn't see him, as if he was a ghost.

Tom moved so that he was standing on the side of a building just under an awning and leaned against the wall. Nobody walking by seemed to notice the young man with arms crossed, fair hair dripping wet, and deep brown eyes gazing out at them. He stood perfectly still, Tom didn't recognize any of the faces that had passed so far, but if someone he knew passed he was ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toadfoal.deviantart.com
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Rain should be forbidden. The cruel god that had made it should at least have the dignity to only rain at night. Sadly enough, that wasn't the case and so she was dripping wet, cold and very annoyed. The one good thing was that nobody was watching their stuff, Ruan thought as she easily took a gruffy mans pouch. She weighed it on her hand. Not bad, not bad at all. Her day instantly brightened. She would go to an Inn, rent a room, maybe take a bath... Hmmm. Dreamily, she turned around. And stopped dead in her tracks.

He hadn't seen her yet, and for a second she felt the urge to turn around and disappear. Then a smirk crept across her face. Well, this might be fun. Quickly, she pulled her hood over her eyes and disappeared in the crowd. Through some narrow streets she ended up right behind Captain not-so-awesome-now. "Well you look terrible."
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:56 pm

"Well you look terrible."
Tom turned around to face the stranger who had appeared behind him. His hand moved up in a jerky motion, but he quickly changed his mind about what he intended to do and ran it through the back of his wet hair. He couldn't exactly start a fight, as much as he wanted to, Tom could tell that the voice was feminine. Tom had at least enough respect not to attack a woman (or take one prisoner against her will (not that he would say no to a willing female prisoner)). In fact, despite not being able to see her face well with the hood over her eyes, he was fairly certain he even recognized that voice.
"How unfortunate, that hood of yours must be obscuring me from your own vision as much as it is I from you." He tilted his head to the side slightly, trying to peek under the hood and smiled, "But then, maybe I shouldn't be so surprised that you would say such a thing, if you are who I think you are."
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:23 pm

"How unfortunate, that hood of yours must be obscuring me from your own vision as much as it is I from you."

"Didn't you know Captain? My eyes can see into your soul, surely this inferior fabric is not a problem." she said jokingly while sliding the hood back. "Really? I'm torn between being annoyed and being flattered. I didn't expect you to recognize me this fast."

She eyed him curiously, how he stood there. He <i>did</i> look terrible, much like a drowned cat. A fairly handsome drowned cat, that is. But he obviously wasn't as well equipped for the rain as she was with her long and tight woven cape. "This is the second time I see you shipless, Captain. What makes you leave your ship for this?" she said with a dismissive gesture at the grumpy people scurrying past.
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:41 am

"Really? I'm torn between being annoyed and being flattered. I didn't expect you to recognize me this fast."
"Ah, well that's what you get for underestimating people!" His smile returned and he leaned his left arm against the wall. At the movement water dripped off of his sleeve, he did his best to ignore it. He wouldn't admit it due to pride, but Tom was starting to get cold from being out in the rain for so long.

"This is the second time I see you shipless, Captain. What makes you leave your ship for this?"
Tom turned to look back at the people and slapped his free hand against his leg, "The beautiful scenery of course!" He laughed, although the comment was sarcastic, it wasn't really bitterly so. However miserable this place seemed at the moment, at least there was someone he was glad to see around. He shifted his eyes back at Ruan, "Actually, I'm being cursed for my own generocity. There's still about a week and a half before vacation time is up, and I don't really have much of anything to do with it, unlike the rest of the crew it seems. And why are you here? As nice as the thought is, I somehow doubt you've just been stalking me. You're dry, so I'll assume you're used to this sort of thing?"
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:17 am

"Ah, well that's what you get for underestimating people!"

He was leaning against the wall casually, but Ruan could see the shivers running through his body. Her charactersitic smirk widened into a smile. "It is always better than overestimating oneself." she said with a wink. Although she would never admit it, she enjoyed the playful conversation. After all, polite sailormen were hard to come by these days.

"And why are you here? As nice as the thought is, I somehow doubt you've just been stalking me. You're dry, so I'll assume you're used to this sort of thing?"

"Your ability to state the obvious is amazing." Her comment was as sarcastic as his, but somehow she found herself smiling warmly. "I, indeed, am dry. I actually use my brain, Captain. But if you must know, I happen to know the owner of a warm and expensive inn."
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:49 pm

"It is always better than overestimating oneself."
"Yeah, well I- I guess you do have a bit of a point there." He admitted grudgingly. Overestimation was such a cruel thing, a sort of mind trap one could easily get into if they had high (or low) enough self esteem. And what of Ruan? He was having a hard time telling, she just seemed clever. Always women, so hard to read.

"I, indeed, am dry. I actually use my brain, Captain. But if you must know, I happen to know the owner of a warm and expensive inn."
"What?!" The owner of a warm and expensive inn, that had to be a joke? Ah, but that smile, it seemed so nice and sincere... Tom wasn't going to fall for any jokes, but then as a reminder of how wet he was his hand slipped on the wall and he had to stand upright very quickly or else risk falling over. Assisted by being jolted back to reality a little, Tom was now shivering even more visably and was indeed quit pale. But he was also more alert than ever, "You really know where there's an inn?"
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 am

"Yeah, well I- I guess you do have a bit of a point there."

"Oh I know." she said, flashing a smile at him. Acting slightly superior always boosted ones self esteem and Tom was an easy victim. Maybe that was due to his current condition, she thought. He was obviously soaking wet and now shivering all over. She tried not to laugh when he almost fell over.

"You really know where there's an inn?"

"I'd say no to every other person, but you know Captain, I don't actually hate you." Ruan said, now laughing out loud. "Just follow me and you'll be comfortable and warm in no time."
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:01 pm

"Just follow me and you'll be comfortable and warm in no time."

"Oh, you don't hate me? Well, at least that's something! Not that I can imagine anyone honestly hating me." He added for good measure and bowed slightly, "If you lead the way than I shall follow my lady."

(short post, yay!)
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:27 am

"If you lead the way than I shall follow my lady." he said, behaving like the perfect gentleman. Ruan rolled her eyes and just set of, leaving the following to him. "I still don't quite understand. Sure, your crew has time off, but why this village. It's miserable." she said, flashing a grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:45 am

"I still don't quite understand. Sure, your crew has time off, but why this village. It's miserable."

"Can I say it looked like a fun vacation spot?" Tom added a skip to his step in order to catch up with Ruan, since she'd started off without him. Once he was caught up he slowed to match her pace, and smiled in responce to her grin.

"Actually, I thought it would be good to get my land legs back by going to places where I wouldn't be tempted to eat and sleep all day. Gotta stay fit you know!
Also, I met this girl a little while back. I kind of made her mad, so I promised I'd make it up to her. I never did, and it started really bothering me, so I decided to stick around the basic area for a while. Can't tell you why I chose this village in particular, but I was looking for a preformer. Unfortunately, it seems now that I've found her; or well, I suppose it was the other way around, but the important thing is that she's doing me a favor instead. That's not really what was supposed to happen you know.
Usually I won't go looking for people in the first place, so lets pretend I'm here by chance. That sounds much better anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:16 am

"Can I say it looked like a fun vacation spot?" her companion said, taking a large step to match her pace. She glanced at his face. A smile made the skin at the corners of his eyes wrinkle and his brows raise ever slightly as he referred to their first meeting. A grin of her own was hidden in the hood of her cloak. He had come all the way to this mudhole to make it up to her. She couldn't help but feel flattered.

"Usually I won't go looking for people in the first place, so lets pretend I'm here by chance. That sounds much better anyway," Tom ended his monologue. Was she imagining thing, or was he a little nervous? With some effort, Ruan put on a somewhat more neutral face before looking at him again. "Really captain? And here I was, thinking you were just another rude sailor," she said teasinly before taking a turn to the left. "We are almost there."
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:03 am

"Really captain? And here I was, thinking you were just another rude sailor,"
"Heh... What a shame, I would almost prefer you to go on thinking that I am. It's far easier to tease you that way."
In fact, Tom had lost a little bit of his confidence in confessing that he was trying to do something halfway decent. Although he wasn't entirely a cruel person, he couldn't say himself that he was a particularly generous one either. He was slowly learning, but it was hard to let go of bad habits. So he avoided looking at her, and instead kept his gaze moving, taking in the surroundings so that if he ever came this way again he would know how to get around.

"We are almost there."
"Thank the highest!" Tom exclaimed, throwing up his arms for a moment. He seemed to have forgotten their earlier conversation in that instant. The idea of feeling warm again was so pleasant, he really did hate being cold and wet, unless it was for a strict purpose.
"I'm eager to see if this place is all you say it is. At this point the word 'warm' is starting to sound a bit foreign."
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

"Heh... What a shame, I would almost prefer you to go on thinking that I am. It's far easier to tease you that way."

"Oh come on, don't tell me you'd let that stop you?" she teased back at him, but Tom had spotted the inn. Arms up he called out: "I'm eager to see if this place is all you say it is. At this point the word 'warm' is starting to sound a bit foreign."

"Oh come on, next thing you're hugging the door. Just get inside," Ruan said, but with a smile. Confidently, she stepped inside. Her soft leather boots didn't make a sound on the neatly polished floor and carefully she led Tom to a broad man sitting in the back. He was writing down rows of numbers, his brow furrowed in concentration. Ruan stopped right behind him and then suddenly threw her arms around him.

"AAAAAAAAH!" The man let out a startled yell and whirled around, a furious expression on his face. "Maris! I told you never to do that again!"
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Tom stepped in through the door after Ruan without hesitation. After all, it was the only thing between him and warmth. However, he didn't even get to stop to think about that. Ruan was already heading towards someone, a man she seemed to recognize. Jealousy pricked at his stomach, but he ignored it for the moment, but only because she seemed to know the guy. Tom had yet to consider that this might be the owner of the inn. He followed, but not too closely, and widened his eyes in surprise as she threw her arms around him. It wasn't what he expected, to say the least, nor was the verbal portion of the man's responce.

"Maris? Who's Maris?"
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Grinning widely, she backed off a little. Now that the man was standing she barely reached his shoulders. "Hey Dad. Missed me?" Meanwhile, Tom had re-entered the scene.

"Maris? Who is Maris? Ruan let out a soft groan. Of course the captain had to arrive just in time to hear that. "Well, the thing is... I'm actually called 'Ruanisana Stellamaris Gwendoline Deii Tudernax', thanks to this man," she said, glowering at her father. "He is also the onliest person in the world who is crazy enough to remember AND use it."

"Hey now little bird, is that how you greet your father?" Jaron said, now smiling and hugging his daughter. Then he took Tom's hand. "Jaron Tudernax. You must be somewhat special for Maris to put up with you," he said before letting out a bellowing laugh. "Well, have a seat. DOLORES! GET OVER HERE!" With broad hands, he pushed Tom in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:06 am

Tom stared incredulously at Ruan for a moment, his eyes moving between her and her father. He could almost see the resemblance, but that didn't make it any more believable. Her father owned a hotel, yet she was a... a preformer? With five names none the less. Ruanisana Stellamaris Gwendoline Deii Tudernax, he could barely manage to make sense of it, and knew he would never be able to pronounce half of it before she'd even finished.

Before he could utter a snarky comment about that, however, he felt a hand grab his own. Ruan's father's hand, to be precise. Or rather, Maris.
Special, huh? He felt a pleased grin spreading across his face, and shook Jaron's hand. He then let himself be pushed into the chair without resisting, Tom would play along for now.
"Thank you kindly Sir, it is truely an honor, and I appreciate your hospitality."
Considering that he was still soaking wet, Tom tried to put on the most pleasant face he could muster, and glanced at Ruan out of the corner of his eye. There was something about the idea that she would lead him to her parent that he found amusing, and also secretly humiliating. He didn't plan to let her forget this any time soon, there was mischief to be had.
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:59 am

Ruan saw him looking at her, at her father, at her, at her father, at her and then opening his mouth as if to say something. She saw the corners of his mouth creep up, but then Jaron cut him off and placed him on a chair. With a grin of herself, Ruan sat down across from him. "It's kind off a mouthful, huh?" she said as her dad called Dolores over. "Urgh, here goes nothing," she then muttered under her breath.

"Thank you kindly Sir, it is truly an honor, and I appreciate your hospitality," Tom stated. Still being a gentlemen, Ruan thought. Huh. She couldn't say for sure what she preferred. Her thoughts were interrupted by Dolores, who had arrived to show her dumb face. Ruan glared at her as she immediately turned to Tom.

"Oooooooh, who might this be! Greetings sir, how can I help you?" she said, pulling a hand through her perfect blonde curls and then placing it on her hip. Then, as if she had all forgotten about her, she briefly turned to Ruan. "Oh, you've decided to show your face as well. I bet you need a meal or something." Then she turned her back on Ruan, facing Tom again. "Oh sir, you must be ice cold! Can I take your coat? I will get us some warm soup at once!" And with a flip of her hair she took off.
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 pm

"Oh sir, you must be ice cold! Can I take your coat? I will get us some warm soup at once!"
"Sure." Tom handed her his coat and watched her hurry away. He turned back to Ruan with a smile, "She sure seemed nice. Dolores, was it? I'm going to assume she works here, but you wouldn't happen to know if she's married or who to would you?" He inquired, rolling up his sleeves so that they wouldn't get in the way when the soup arrived.

Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:20 am

With narrowed eyes, Ruan stared at Dolores until she disappeared to the kitchen. Tom's smiling face didn't make things better.

"She sure seemed nice. Dolores, was it? I'm going to assume she works here, but you wouldn't happen to know if she's married or who to would you?" Tom said, displaying utter lack of tact.

Ruan could just stifle a sarcastic laugh, and it was Jaron who answered. "Dolores, indeed. My eldest daughter." He took a look at the suddenly grumpy Ruan and his voice sounded a little tired when he continued. "She and Maris are half sisters. Dolores does a lot of work here in the inn-"

"Yeah yeah, we all know how perfect she is." With a harsh voice, Ruan cut him off. "I don't need to hear it every time I come here, okay?" "I was just-" "Yeah, just explaining, I know," she said, but she didn't smile.

"There now! I have gotten us some delicious pea soup!" Dolores had returned, carrying four large bowls with a thick, light green soup. "It's a cold weather specialty! Oh, but I seem to have forgotten the bread! You, contribute and go get some," she said, the last sentence directed at Ruan who first seemed to be going to ignore her, but then abruptly rose from her chair and stomped to the kitchen.

"Now then sir, what brings you to these parts?"

Last edited by Mo on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:20 am

Tom raised an eyebrow for a moment, surprised to hear that they were actually related. So much about the two seemed different. Everything, actually. Maybe this wasn't the best subject to continue probing at after all. Luckily, with the return of Dolores, he was able to find refuge in the soup, only glancing up for a moment to see Ruan stomp off.

"Now then sir, what brings you to these parts?"

"Hm?" Tom swallowed another spoonful of soup and twiddled the silverware in his hand.
"Unfinished business." He replied, staring thoughtfully at his fingers, careful not to meet Jaron or Dolores' eyes. "I would elaborate, but due to recent events my plans may need some reworking, so I feel it would be... Unwise." He finished off the soup, lifting the bowl to his face and draining it since using the spoon was more tedious than he preferred at the moment.

"Forgive me," He looked up at Jaron, "but you wouldn't happen to have a spare change of clothes? I'm afraid I only have this-" Tom tugged at the front of his shirt, "and it's soaked through."
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:47 pm

"Unfinished business. I would elaborate, but due to recent events my plans may need some reworking, so I feel it would be... Unwise," Tom replied, not taking his eyes from the soup and after a few secnds bringing the bowl to his face so his face was hidden behind. Jaron on his part was staring at his folded hands thoughtfully, while Dolores took the advantage to get a better look at the non-face part of this unexpected guest.

What she saw wasn't too bad, she thought. Well made clothing, worn down but still of good quality. Somewhat mysterious, refusing to reveal his motives. A strong body, by the looks of it, and, she thought as Tom brought down his bowl again, a handsome face. "Forgive me," the stranger started, "but you wouldn't happen to have a spare change of clothes? I'm afraid I only have this and it's soaked through." "Oh, no worries! I am sure you can lend some of Dylan's clothes, right dad?" The broad man looked up, his mind still partly lost in thought. "What?" Then he saw the condition his guest was in and gathered himself. "Ah, but of course! Be our guest, I would say! I'm sure Do will be more than happy to show you around anyways."

Not waiting for Tom's reply, Dolores rose up from her chair, grabbed his hand and pulled him up as well. "Right this way, we can-" She stopped mid sentence and froze for a second. Before them stood Ruan, one hand carrying a loaf of bread, the other placed on her hip and a barely controlled fury on her face. "Oh, I see! 'Go get the bread Ruan, so I can take off with your friend!' Well, here, have your bread," she spat, shoving the bread into Dolores chest and bowing mockingly to Tom. "And YOU! ENJOY YOUR MEAL!" And with a last, furious glance at the three people gathered at the table, Ruan whirled around and ran off again.

(Oh Ruan, why so dramatical? Is it because you have... feelings for the guy?)
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:14 am

"Oh, I see! 'Go get the bread Ruan, so I can take off with your friend!' Well, here, have your bread," she spat, shoving the bread into Dolores chest and bowing mockingly to Tom. "And YOU! ENJOY YOUR MEAL!"

Just a moment before, Tom had been quite fine with the idea of being led by Ruan's half-sister to search for clothes, so that he could take his soaked ones off and put dry ones on. Mostly the taking off part. But now he stood rigid, watching as she ran off again. Half of him seemed to think that he should just laugh and shrug it off, maybe joke about how Ruan must be 'jealous'. But then, the other half that seemed to push up from the depths of his mind and take charge did the exact opposite.

The spoon Tom had been holding fell through his fingers, and bounced off of the edge of the table. By the time it hit the floor he was already too far away to notice. "Ruan." Running was the only way to catch up to her quickly, and he did just that, grabbing her by the elbow as soon as he was close enough to do so. He'd forgotten to wait and see what Dolores and Jaron's reactions would be, but maybe it didn't matter.

"Hold on a minute!" He demanded, trying to get her to stop. He kept his voice slightly lowered, although they were probably too far away from the others to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:57 am

Stupid stupid stupid! Should've known how Do would react! Stupid! Tears threatened to blind her vision as she made way to the door, avoiding tables and glances. Why am I even so mad? What does it matter? I don't care if he takes of with her, do I? Someone called after her, but she didn't turn to look who it was. Probably Jaron. She now was at the door and pushed it open with one hand, wiping away tears with the other. Just as she wanted to step through, a hand tugged at her elbow.

"Hold on a minute!" This time there was no denying. Tom. Despite her anger, a strange feeling fluttered through her stomach. He had come after her, instead of playing the brawny sailor with Jaron and Dolores. Still, she didn't stop, but wrestled herself free and bolted through the door. The drizzle from earlier that day had grown into a full downpour and without her cloak, Ruan was soaked in seconds. The streets were deserted. Behind her, she heard a click as the door closed again, but suddenly she was afraid to turn around, afraid that Tom might have gone back inside.

(she such a drama queen)
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 am

(Drama is fun!)

Out into the rain again. A door clicked shut just behind Tom, he stood outside once again, his light hair plastered to his head and face. Go back inside. Tom thought he heard a voice, but it was just his imagination. Go back inside... No. Tom didn't give up that easily. He only hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do. But there was one thing he did know, Ruan wasn't going to get away. He'd chase her down if he had to. But hopefully there was a better way, for some reason he was beginning to dislike the idea of forcing her to stop. She was at least pretty mad right now, what if one wrong move drove her to hate him forever?

"Aren't you even going to tell me what's wrong?" He shouted through the pound of the rain. He should have known she would head right out into it. He should have grabbed a cloak, or something so that she wouldn't get wet. It was strange to see her soaked like this. "Don't just walk away!.. Please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catching Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Gold   Catching Gold Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Gold
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next