Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

The Town With No Name

Go down 
+5
Forrgotenrose
KirivaniRiguya
Mo
Selousi
Toadfoal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

The Town With No Name - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Ahaloh kept his distance still from everyone and once Alessa had returned to his side she whispered. "Seems to be a bit too much commotion for a break don't you think." Ahaloh nodded "It was good to see you again Dagda, I hope that Alk and your child are well, but I think my companion and I are going to rest in a place a little less crowded."

Ahaloh padded a little ways down the stream and flopped by the water dipping his paws in it and making small ripples, while Alessa laid on the rocky bank.
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:36 pm

(Oh! Sorry we didn't wait!)

Tom looked up as the female shinlai approached Dagda and showed off her teeth. One bite from a mouth like that! Tom hated to think what she could do to somone in a matter of seconds. Rhan was definately fascinating though, intimidating but interesting. He instinctively took a small step away. Sure, he didn't want to look weak, but he wasn't entirly stupid either, and if anything got started he would probably want to jump out of the way.

"You may sell me your souuuullll. Just sign here."
"Huh?" Tom stared at Ruan for a moment, before breaking into a smile, "Ah! I would, but I have a very strict policy about that. However, I would be more than happy to-"
He paused as Dagda sniffed at him. He could smell that? Tom looked down at his right arm, it wasn't visible because of his sleeve, but he did have an injury wrapped up just below his elbow. That was actually part of why he wore long sleeves, so nobody would notice. He didn't mind telling people that he'd faught a shinlai, but accepting help wasn't as appealing.
"Oh that? Just a scratch I got a while ago. It's fine, I can't even feel it anymore." Tom insisted, moving his arm behind his back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toadfoal.deviantart.com
Nyliir
Friend of Hekili
Nyliir

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:28 pm

(That's alright! I wasn't expecting you all to wait, and I didn't fall that far behind anyway c:
My posts seem to be really long. Let me know if I should shorten them down at all. I just get carried away. xD)

“Dagda Van Der Aart. And no need to flash teeth. I was merely wondering who you were, not eyeing you for weaknesses."

Rhan relaxed a little, she was acting silly, being so standoffish around such a large group was not a good idea, for if worse came to worse she would be greatly outnumbered. She noticed the female human looking at her strangely and realised that she'd have to put up a better act if she didn't want this group to turn on her.
"You have my apologies, Dagda. I must admit that it has been a long time since I have been surrounded by-", good grief, she had almost said Dalians. She didn't even know if they were followers of her teachings, yet she knew that the Darkbloods had a nasty reputation and that the mention of anything relating to them was bound to bring hostility. "-Such a large group." Her heart was racing, that had been a close call.
She stifled the urge to snarl as the female human leant closer to her face, perhaps trying to get a closer look at her mask? Rhan Pulled her head back slightly so that she remained out-of-reach, and layed herself down on her side in an attempt to make herself look less threatening. "It is mostly bone", she said to the human who was still oogling at her mask.
Rhan was not very trusting of the human race, yet she was greatly enjoying the amount of attention she was recieving from these two. Maybe she could spend some more time with them if they continued to lavish her so.
Dagda swung his head around to Tom, almost dislodging Ruan (she had distinguished their names by now), and sniffing him with a concerned look on his face. Indeed, Rhan had also caught the faint scent of blood about the man. She sat up slightly, in hopes of getting a better look.
Back to top Go down
http://nyface.deviantart.com
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:57 pm

"Oh that? Just a scratch I got a while ago. It's fine, I can't even feel it anymore." Tom said, glancing at his arm before hiding it behind his back. Dagda cocked his head to one side.

“May I see?” He enquired, he was naturally curious and concerned when it came to injuries, whether on humans or Shinlai. He didn’t hold prejudice to either.

"You have my apologies, Dagda. I must admit that it has been a long time since I have been surrounded by-Such a large group." Rhan said, the falter in her words had Dagda looking at her again. She pulled her head back as Ruan tried to get a closer look at Rhan’s mask.

“Here. Distract yourself with that.” Dagda said, giving the herb pouch a sharp tug, hearing the latch unclick and handed it to Ruan. “In fact there should be a bandage and small glass vial in there, could you get them out for me?” Dagda asked.

He looked back up at Rhan, who was now lying on her side. “I assure you I’m no threat, I’d rather heal than kick up a fuss. Heal or nap, I don’t mind.” He said, grinning. “I would ask you where you’re from, but I feel that would be prying. That and I feel you may not be inclined to say.” He said, his grin fading to a faint smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:20 pm

"Yeah, okay."
Tom glanced at Rhan and then Ruan again, before pulling up his sleeve. He began to unwrap the bandage slowly. It should probably have been changed a while ago, because although the wound was no longer bleeding, the white cloth still had blood on it. He let the bandage drop to the ground, and held out his arm.
The three claw marks were no more than 2-3 inches long a piece, but they were deep. The reason Tom wasn't able to feel it anymore was because it had become infected. The skin around the marks was red they had only closed up part of the way. He frowned, having expected just to see some nice scars. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing, having run into this unexpected little gathering, he probably did need a bit of help.
"Well that's dissapointing, it looked much better a few weeks ago."
Back to top Go down
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 pm

((I think I will just sit this rp out. Haha not much room for Hallow and his buddeh))
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:42 am

(Oh, I am sorry! It's just so confusing to rp with so many characters at the same time. If you want them to be included anyways just say so!)

"Huh?" Tom stared at Ruan for a moment, before breaking into a smile, "Ah! I would, but I have a very strict policy about that. However, I would be more than happy to-"

Ruan started to answer with a grin, but Dagda obviously had found something interesting about Tom. Rhan didn't look so pleased, so she decided to leave her be for now. Dagda was keeping her busy anyways. Without much warning, he threw his medicine bag at her. She only caught it because of her experience with juggling and it was surprisingly heavy.

“Here. Distract yourself with that. In fact, there should be a bandage and small glass vial in there, could you get them out for me?”

Carefully, Ruan opened the bag, taking out the stuff Dagda had asked for and putting it down on his broad back. Meanwhile, Tom had unwrapped the bandage. From the corners of her eyes, she saw Rhan straighten up curious and she took a look herself.

"Heavens, captain! What did you do!" Ruan called out, almost knocking the glass vial off Dagda's back. "You'd think you would know better then to fight a Shinlai!"
Back to top Go down
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Edon yawns once again and many humans starts coming out of no where. Eldon gets up and starts coming up to a nice young lady. "Excuse me mam." He ask and she looks up at him. "Do you know where I can find a river near by? I'm thirsty" He added.

"Oh are you the one that was calling earlier?" said the woman.

"Yes mam. This place seams to be quiet so I called out for someone." Said Eldon.

"Oh, well." She points a direction. "The river is that direction sir." She said.

"Thank you mam." Eldon grins at her and starts heading toads the river.

Back to top Go down
Nyliir
Friend of Hekili
Nyliir

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Rhan dipped her head appreciatively to Dagda, who had managed to distract Ruan with his medical bag and had then turned to Rhan.

“I assure you I’m no threat, I’d rather heal than kick up a fuss. Heal or nap, I don’t mind.”

This sparked Rhan's curiosity greatly. Being of the elements Earth and Dark, she had no form of healing within her abilites. Dagda was grinning widely.
"A healer? How interesting", she tilted her head and smiled slightly, "My mother taught me some basics, but nothing that would be much use for a serious injury. I am somewhat jealous of you."

"I would ask you where you’re from, but I feel that would be prying. That and I feel you may not be inclined to say.”

Rhan stiffened and narrowed her eyes. Dagda was smirking at her, had he caught on? "I would rather I got to know you better before I disclosed all my personal information, as I'm sure you understand." The smile was still on her face, but her tone was unwavering and serious.
Her thoughts were cut off when she caught sight of the three large gashes across Tom's arm, swiping the smile from her face. They were infected, and it smelt terribly. Rhan scrunched her nose up, thankful that her mask hid most of her disgusted expression.

"Well that's dissapointing, it looked much better a few weeks ago."

Rhan's jaw dropped. A few WEEKS?! He was mad! The sight of blood and gore was not something that often stirred Rhan, yet what kind of person would leave such a wound untended for so long? She closed her jaw with an audible 'snap', and turned to Dagda, grimacing.
"I'm not usually one to come to the aid of humans, but this boy obviously needs help. Is there anything you can do?"

Last edited by Nyliir on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:38 pm

"A healer? How interesting. My mother taught me some basics, but nothing that would be much use for a serious injury. I am somewhat jealous of you." Rhan said smiling.

Dagda gave a soft chuckle. “I had to teach myself, although there were a few knowledgeable Elders to lend a hand.” He said, smiling slightly at the memories.

"I would rather I got to know you better before I disclosed all my personal information, as I'm sure you understand." Said with narrowed eyes, and a serious tone.

Dagda shook his head. “My apologise. My mate is a terrible gossip and I’m getting bad habits off her.” He said with a slight laugh. “I should know better by now.” He added.

"You'd think you would know better than to fight a Shinlai!" Ruan’s exclamation brought Dagda back to the matter at hand.

He heard a clear snap, of Rhan closing her mouth abruptly. She looked at Dagda with an unimpressed look. "I'm not usually one to come to the aid of humans, but this boy obviously needs help. Is there anything you can do?" She said.

Dagda looked at the wound closely, making sure not to breathe too deeply, before gently taking Tom’s arm in his massive paw. Making sure not to touch the wounds he carefully turned his arm back and forth. “Well, could have been worse.” He said quietly. “Hold on Ruan. You to the water.” He directed Tom. Slowly climbing to his feet, being carefully not to dislodge Ruan. He put his head on Tom’s back and started shunting him towards the river, before making him sit by the side.

“Now stay still while I clean this.” Dagda said curtly, finding some moss and washing it in the river, before gently sponging at the wound. “Do you know who did this? What was their name?” He asked Tom. Not looking angry, but more curious.
Back to top Go down
Rubisa
Friend of Wrynn
Rubisa

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Callandrea had been into the town's limits the night before searching out a place to 'set up shop'. She claimed a place down by the river, where she could easily access water for polishing the stones she used for traditional mask altering and forming, as well as for use with human jewelry. She constructed her collapsible table she traveled with - which was human counter height, and covered in a nice, clean, white cloth. She laid out her wares, before smelling the foul stench of death... Looking around, she saw the wounded human man, and she held her breath... mostly she hated that smell, but also of fear. Her mind was filled with images of a rotting corpse of a late elder shinlai - her master - who had died shortly after she had left for a two month assignment for Human Jewelry making and Gem cutting. The sounds of flies buzzing filled her ears, and her heart rate spiked.

She shook her head, dismissing the images, but not the sound of flies... Callandrea turned to the pale human woman beside her, nudging her, as she couldn't find words through the knot in her throat... Rubisa's pink eyes looked upon her with concern.

Callandrea cleared her throat, pulling out a bundle of leftover white cloth. "Take this to them, please." Candy said, feeling light headed, panic binding her to the spot. She sat back on her haunches, as the scene around her spun... "I need a drink..." she said, lowering herself to the grass, as Rubisa darted off with the potential bandages and a bucket for water.

"Here, please, Sir! You might need--" Rubisa began, but was interrupted by the crash of Candy collapsing, onto the table of her wares. The Panic stricken Shinlai had fallen unconscious.

Rubisa runs with the bucket of water back to the young Shinlai, sloshing water from the bucket the whole way, but not caring. The human removes the mask from the shinlai, and begins wiping her face with cool, wet hands, whispering to her gently and calling her.

Slowly and groggily, Callandrea wakes, head fuzzy and the world spinning. Rubisa helps her to drink water, wiping the young shinlai's tears away and speaking softly to her as she took a moment to release her emotions... Callandrea composes herself, taking deep breaths... Rubsia replaces her mask, and Candy slowly, shakily rises, beginning to collect the shards of the table, and scattered wares. Rubisa goes to fetch her more water, and check on the other human and the shinlai tending to him.
Back to top Go down
http://sammah-sam.deviantart.com/gallery
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:22 pm

"You'd think you would know better then to fight a Shinlai!"
Tom grinned at Ruan, seeing her reaction, "I did know better. But then, I had to protect my investments you know."

He looked at the others, his smile dissapearing when he realized that their reactions weren't fake. He frowned, thinking for a moment. So not all elements came with healing abilities, he remembered reading something about that, but couldn't remember which elements or why.
"I can walk!" Tom said defensively as he felt himself being shunted towards the river. But beyond that he didn't protest, and sat down while Dagda sponged the wound.

“Do you know who did this? What was their name?”
"Oh sure!" Tom responded quickly, "I don't think he told me his full name... Or maybe not all of you have last names, but I believe his first name was Rayner." He took at look at the two shinlai again, they were definately both larger in size. He felt lucky that the same situation hadn't repeated itself, especially with Ruan there. Dispite having tried to exchange her clothes for information, which he felt kind of bad about, he did like her.

Hearing something crash nearby, Tom turned his head to look and saw another girl with a shinlai that appeared to have just collapsed. Or did it faint? He could have sworn it fainted. "Ooh, new bandages! Looks like you might need those healing ablities in more than one place..."
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:35 pm

"I did know better. But then, I had to protect my investments you know."

That earned him a faint smile. "Captain, I oubt your investments are worth an arm. It's awfully ha-"
Before Ruan could finish the sentence, she heard an awfully loud crash and the sound of things shattering. A pink-haired girl came running towards them, filled a bucket with water and ran off again.

"Ooh, new bandages! Looks like you might need those healing ablities in more than one place..."

Ruan exchanged a worried look with Dagda. Then she let herself slide of his back. "I'll go have a look. You go look after our Captain, I'll call you if it's bad." Slowly, as not to scare the pink Shinlai nor the pink girl she walked their way. The Shinlai seemed to be regaining consciousnes already. "Hey... Er, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:51 pm

"Oh sure! I don't think he told me his full name... Or maybe not all of you have last names, but I believe his first name was Rayner." Tom said, while Dagda cleaned.

Dagda paused and looked at him, surprised. “Rayner Veldt?” He said. He smiled and shook his head. “I know he doesn’t like humans, but I didn’t think he’d attack for no reason.” He said eyeing Tom.

He was distracted however as there was a loud crash, and he looked up to see that a Shinlai had collapsed onto the ground. A human was currently tending to her. “Good grief. I hope everyone doesn’t collapse.” He said sitting up a little straighter.

"I'll go have a look. You go look after our Captain, I'll call you if it's bad." Ruan said sliding off his back.

“Your captain.” He muttered before calling. “Shout me if you need help” After her. He turned back to the captain, rolling his shoulder so the glass vial fell off his back to land on the grass with a bump. He carefully picked it up and held it out to Tom. “Run that on the cuts. But don’t press to hard. It’ll sting.” He warned.
Back to top Go down
Rubisa
Friend of Wrynn
Rubisa

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Rubisa answered for Candy, who hesitated. "She's probably just a little dehydrated from the journey here yesterday. We'll get some water into miss Callandrea and she'll be right as rain, hmm?" she said, patting the dainty shinlai's side. "I'm Rubisa, this is Callandrea, as you know..."

"Call me Candy." she finally says, giving a sheepish smile. She didn't know why she was so shy, but she was glad Rubisa was there to be a 'buffer' between her and society. Rubisa begins collecting the scattered trinkets, tossing them into the cloth which was spread on the ground. Each one needed to be cleaned and polished, but it was ok... it would only take a quick wipe-down after Candy was done with them.

Candy begins helping, getting the larger pieces carefully, picking up some of the damaged stone that had chipped or fallen from its setting under her weight.
Back to top Go down
Nyliir
Friend of Hekili
Nyliir

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Rhan did not move when the human girl approached them with bandages, nor did she have any intention of approaching the female Shinlai who had fainted. Indeed, her attention seemed to be focused on something else entirely; another male Shinlai, approaching from the other end of the village. Raising her nose to the wind, she inhaled, yet the scent was unfamiliar. The growing number of unknown faces was beginning to make her uneasy.
She certainly hoped that the other Shinlai kept their distance. A low growl emanated from her chest as she watched Ruan leave in the direction of the female Shinlai and her human friend.
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 am

“Your captain.”

Ruan shot a grin at him before running off towards the fainted Shinlai. She seemed to be okay, already waking up again.

"I'm Rubisa, this is Callandrea, as you know..." "Call me Candy..."

With a friendly smile, Ruan shook Rubisa's hand. She didn't think that would be wise to try with a Shinlai, so she bowed slightly for Candy. "Well, nice to meet you! My name's Ruan and those over there are Tom, Dagda and Rhan."

With Candy fainting, glass and stone had spread all over the place. It seemed like it would take some work cleaning up.

"Hey, you want me to help with that?"
Back to top Go down
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Eldon is starting to see a small crowd of Shinlai near the river. "Finally. someone to talk to. Maybe they can help me fine Siren? I really miss her." As he walks he notest a Large female shinlai its sniffing the air. He tilts his head and starts to approach her but he stops. She is starting to look uneasy to him. 'Maybe I should not approach her, she looks like she will snap if I go near her." He thought. He starts to look around and see many people and Shinlai around. 'Who should I talk to then? It seems like everybody is busy an there's a fainted shinlai as well, I wounder whats going on.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:23 pm

“I know he doesn’t like humans, but I didn’t think he’d attack for no reason.”
"Heh, funny story about that..." Tom was fairly certain that jumping off a roof and pointing a sharp object in a Shinlai's face was reason enough for that Shinlai to attack. He was kind of glad that the crash had distracted the large male Shinlai for a moment, he certainly didn't have any problems with not retelling the story the way it actually happened.

"I'll go have a look. You go look after our Captain, I'll call you if it's bad."
Tom just grinned, watching Ruan run off before turning to carefully take the vail.
“Run that on the cuts. But don’t press to hard. It’ll sting.”
"Sure thing!"
He began to pour a little bit of the liquid onto the cuts, not really expecting it to hurt very much. After all, he hadn't been able to feel the wound for a little while now. But that assumption was wrong, as soon as the contents hit skin it felt like acid on his arm. He bit his tongue for a moment and cursed under his breath, "Ow, you really weren't kidding."

Still pressing it on the wound, Rhan's growl made him look up. Now that he wasn't paying attention to the vail, most of the contents spilled out, causing the raw skin to hiss like it was being burned. He tilted it back upright and strained to see what the even larger Shinlai was growling at. Before long the shape of another shinlai appeared walking along the river, but it stopped, "Huh." He mumbled something else and tried to hand the vail back to Dagda, "Thanks for letting me use that! Sorry, I spilled some of it... Got distracted by the Shinlai who's watching us over there."

He looked up at Rhan expectantly with an almost child-like expression. He didn't feel entirely safe taking the risk of asking if she knew the Shinlai, but figured she might say something if she did.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Dagda’s head twitched slightly in Rhan’s direction, he had heard her growl and was instantly wary. He didn’t know the female too well, so her growl put him on edge. “You okay, Rhan?” He asked quietly, if she was growling at him, he would try not to provoke it, if she was growling at something else, he’d rather know.

He glanced back to Tom. “Good grief that’s a bit much.” He said, with a slight laugh, looking back to Tom. He took the vial back from Tom and wiped some of the excess of Tom’s arm, his thick paw pads unaffected by the liquid.

"Sorry, I spilled some of it... Got distracted by the Shinlai who's watching us over there." He said.

Dagda glanced up subtly, another male Shinlai, they were looking from them, to the group with the fainted Shinlai. Who seemed better now. Dagda looked from Tom to Rhan. “Well I don’t recognise him. Either of you two know him?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rubisa
Friend of Wrynn
Rubisa

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:57 pm

"If you don't mind." Rubisa said, thanking Ruan as the pair of them went back to picking stuff up.

Candy looked up at the shinlai coming from the forest, walking along the river. She could hear Rhan growling...something was going to happen, she thought, as she went back to picking things from the grass. She kept a wary eye on the pair, making sure she could get her friend out of the way of danger, if something did happen...
Back to top Go down
Nyliir
Friend of Hekili
Nyliir

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 am

(sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry)

The balanced lai let her growl of warning slowly die to silence. It was unessesary and only seemed to be making everyone uneasy, yet she smiled inwardly when the male froze. She enjoyed being intimidating.

“Well I don’t recognise him. Either of you two know him?”

Rhan stood up, balancing precariously on her hind legs in order to get a better look at the male before letting her full weight come crashing back down, creating a loud thud as her paws connected with the ground. She shook her head slowly, "No, I don't recognise him from anywhere. How about you, Tom?".
Back to top Go down
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Tom held his arm still while Dagda wiped off the excess. It must be nice to have thick paws like that, he could imagine that a four legged animal with thin paws would be in for a lot of trouble when it came to sharp little pebbles.
"Thanks!"
He took the cloth and began to wrap his arm back up, not paying attention when Rhan stood up on two legs to get a better look at the stranger. When she came back down with a thud he accidentally hit his own arm and closed his eyes for a moment.

"No, I don't recognise him from anywhere. How about you, Tom?"
"I've never seen him before." Tom shook his head and hugged his injured arm. "I wonder if he'll come any closer..."
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 am

Ruan swiftly picked some of the smaller shards from the grass, careful not to cut herself. She glanced at Dagda, Rhan and Tom, only to see that they were all looking in the same direction. Hopefully not too obvious, she turned her head that way as well. Another shinlai and what seemed to be a human. "Excuse me." She mumbled before dropping the things she had picked up in a neat pile and hurrying over to Dagda. "Hey floofball, what's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: is    The Town With No Name - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Eldon looks around a little more and see everybody staring at him. "H... Hi." He said nervously. Eldon then walks slowly towards where Dagda. Eldon licks his nose again. "Um... hi sir but do you know whats going on. Sorry if I'm butting in but um... Never mind." He just sits down next to him and stays quiet. Once in a wile licks his nose, his scars and Dalion. Most of the time his scars irritated him since his mask was ripped off his face. He really needs a new mask.

(( bad post D: This is all I thought of. Sorry if its not much))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town With No Name   The Town With No Name - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Town With No Name
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3