Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Party Hardy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

Party Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Party Hardy   Party Hardy EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:35 pm

(This a full-out rp meant for fun, there's no such thing as too much partying for a pack of bachelors!)

Vacationing was a funny thing for Lyle Riverrider.

Just a about a year ago, he would simply tag along with a gypsy van as they headed for the shoreline religious festivals. Lyle would have helped out with with whatever the caravan needed and then he would stop in a shore town for a week getting it on with the ladies and partying the night away. That was all the craziness he ever needed for the year and would promptly go back to Mountain Point ready and willing for Cornell's yelling and Sandy's...Sandiness.

But this time around, the road there was a hell of a lot different.

Lyle found the image of his posse truly humorous. First, there was skinny pink totally-not-a-dark-shinlai Conner fussing with his mask's dangling tags and consistently adjusting the luggage firmly attached to his rump. Striding next to him was Aston, whose sociopathic nature defied explanation, rambling on about how Lyle would look swell decked out in sheepskin. Lastly, there was the human himself Lyle, who rode on top of Aston's back juggling a road map to Roark(shore town).

Lyle simply sighed, not a lot he could do about the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://kyuubi-of-the-night.deviantart.com/
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

Party Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Hardy   Party Hardy EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:26 pm

The noonday sun beat down on the trio of mammalian males as they stopped for a break in their trek to the coastal party town. The shinlai seemed more than a little tired from going at it all day.

Aston nuzzled the grass looking for a cool spot to flop down on. Conner lazily read a sign that marked the distance to the towns in the region. Lyle fussed with his canteen as he thought about the fun that lay ahead.

The blacksmith settled down in Conner's pink-tastic fur, shifting around the long strands of fur to keep them out of the mud.

"Hey guys, do you thing there might be some lady 'lai in that coastal town?" Aston said suddenly to the other tuckered males in his posse.

Conner gave Aston a condescending look "I don't know what in [Insert deity here]'s name is going to be in Abberdale, all I know is that Lyle has an agenda there." The pink shinlai then curled his head back towards Lyle and closed his eyes for a quick nap.

Aston just stood there and huffed, "So much for a rambunctiousness bunch of bachelors."
Back to top Go down
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

Party Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Hardy   Party Hardy EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:58 pm

(I'm just posting until someone else posts...it's an RP not a blog a thon!)

While the group of males lazed around in the farm fields around them, something was a afoot elsewhere.

In the coastal harbor of Raork, things were not as simple as they seemed. The harbor was known all around as a place of festival and fun; but other forces seemed to want to keep such spirits under wraps.

A woman stood on the edge of the ocean, her hair blowing in the wind. She gazed at an imcoming boat and sighed.

"Such a waste of good people, carrying those furbag shinlai." Her voice cracked as she continued to observe the boat. A man came up behind her and out his hand her shoulder and smiled.

"Worry not Affika, those who are not meant to be here will be eradicated." The man said in a chilling voice.

"I know Sembler, but it's so sad to see humans being at the mercy of fluffy dragons." The woman retorted. "I hope soon that humanity on a greater scale can see it for themselves."
Back to top Go down
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

Party Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Hardy   Party Hardy EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:30 pm

After encounters with a traveling zoo, Aston tripping over Conner, Conner tripping over Lyle, and Lyle being in massive amounts of pain. The trio of males finally made it too the seaside town. They arrived right around mid-day, leaving Aston unhappy about not seeing the ladies right away.

"Aw Daila... here I was hoping to see my future mate running towards me. Her fur flapping in the wind, my masculine..." Aston waved a paw in the air, giving the performance a hammy twist.

"Cut it out. Aston." Conner shouted out to the Light-based shinlai. The pink fluffball himself was tired of Aston's theatrics. There was a nigh-unconious human laying on Conner's back and he needed some medical attention. "Look, we need to bring Lyle to the local guy with the powerful pain herbs. Last thing we need is another round of moaning from blacksmith-boy." Lyle seemed to grunt something in response to Conner's statment, but alas nothing made sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Hardy   Party Hardy Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Hardy
Page 1 of 1