Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

House Warming party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

House Warming party Empty
PostSubject: House Warming party   House Warming party EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:57 am

The usual rules for rps no killing and no godmoding. Ok you can fight just don't kill anyones characters. This RP also has a few prizes. The rules are at my DA account link provided here> http://rhavkoress.deviantart.com/journal/Shinlai-RP-with-Prizes-291689168 Have any questions please put them in brackets or something similar to them. :) I am dyslexic so my spelling maybe of so please forgive me for anything like that The last rule is have fun. :D

Waterfall city is full of the busy of life and the rush of water. Shinlai and humans are making their daily rounds. At one not so busy street and young, green-blue, red, with white highlights Shinlai is tying balloons to a sign and dusting the entry way with a broom tyed to her tail. The store she is standing infront of has a sign that bears the name and emblem of the story. The name is Daila's Knowledge and the emblem is a book with the balance symbol on it. If one looks inside the window they see a young human arranging large plates of food. The Shinlai soon can be seen in the window as she slides a sign into the window for all to see it says "House warming party all are welcome. Free food and plenty of reading material!"

VipSora VanDuck looks at her human helper. "Do you think anyone will come...this is such a quiet street."
"I'm sure someone will come." Said the human.
"I so hope you are right Nayha." VipSora said as she walked behind the desk to watch the door.
Back to top Go down
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: House Warming party   House Warming party EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:02 am

Breeze huddle in the shodows of the side street, apparently concentrating on the stalls, surrounded by people in the market square. She was infact concentrating on the girl trying to act inconspicuous as she neared a stall selling presserved meats. She sighed in discontent, before gathering a small whirl wind at the opposite end of the stall

Rowan edged closer, keeping one eye on the vendor, and the other on the large, smoked pork leg. It had taken a a while to persude Breeze to go with her plan, but she'd eventualy agreed. Niether of them had money, and they were hungry, their only option was to steal something.

"Ready."

The word was spoken in an almost inaudable whisper, carried to Rowan's ears by a spit of wind. She grabbed the pork leg as Breeze unleashed the whirlwind on the stall supports sending it crashing to the ground. She sprinted back to the side street, as the vendor tried in vain to save his produce, she practicaly leaped onto the lai's shoulders as Breeze cloaked them in a mirage.

"See, Breeze, it wasn't so bad was it?" Rowan asked, as she cut fat slices from the ham and tossed them to Breeze.

"I guess not... but I still wish we didn't have to steal."

"Weff shidnsh havs a choifsh." Rowan replied, her mouth full of ham.

Niether was watching where they were going, and the invisible pair promptly walked strait into the Lai sweeping in front of her store.

Breeze lost her concentration, the cloaking mirage vanishing as Rowan slid sideways onto the ground, the remaining half of the ham falling onto the dirt with a soft thump.

"Oh, Im so Sorry! I didn't see you there." Breeze hastily appolagised
Back to top Go down
http://sylveira.deviantart.com
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: House Warming party   House Warming party EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:24 am

VipSora stumbed her back giving its odd cracks as it nearly gave in to the invisible force that bumped her. When she caught herself she saw that the force was a Lai and a girl. VipSora blinked as the lai said something but all she could see was too very hungry creature and now their ham was destoryed.

"Its ok...I'm sorry about your ham...Are you two hungry? I'm offering free food." VipSora said feeling some compassion for them. "Daila must have lead you here. Bless your poor souls come on in side." She said as she walked inside her store.
Back to top Go down
Silveera
Friend of Vera
Silveera

PostSubject: Re: House Warming party   House Warming party EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:00 am

"Its ok...I'm sorry about your ham...Are you two hungry? I'm offering free food."

"Food?!" Rowan asked, standing up faster than she should have and would have fallen back into the dirt, if Breeze hadn't've caught her with a forepaw.

"Manners Rowan" She chided softly.

"Daila must have lead you here. Bless your poor souls come on in side." The Lai said, leading the hungry pair into the store.

Breeze figured she should prabably introduce themselves, "I'm Breeze Aridalii..... and this is Rowan." She added, as the said girl tripped over a book stand.

Back to top Go down
http://sylveira.deviantart.com
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: House Warming party   House Warming party EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:55 pm

VipSora smiled at them as they introduced themselves. "Greetings Breeze and Rowan and welcome to my humble shop. I am VipSora VanDuke, but you can call me Vip. My human assistant and pupil is Nayha."

VipSora walked past a few bookshelves and through the back door. The food was set outside under the shade of tree. The food ranged from roast deer to cakes and everything inbetween.
"Nayha spent days preparing all this food and no one has shown up for the housewarming party. So please eat to your little poor heart's content." VipSora said looking mostly at Rowan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Warming party   House Warming party Empty

Back to top Go down

House Warming party
Page 1 of 1