Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Lai Pup Party

Go down 
+6
Ayla-Tulay
Sky-Gin
Asenath
S1LV3RDO6
Rhavnora
swiftyuki
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
swiftyuki
Curious Shinlai
swiftyuki

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:36 pm

*Follow forum rules please.*
-This topic is specifically for the new pups to join in, but adults can join too I guess.
----

Rein swam around. I need a new record for holding my breath.. I can do this.... She kept swimming in circles until she needed to surface. Not yet was she aware that she could breathe in the water. After gulping down air and then holding her breath again, she swam down the river, fish in sight from a distance.
Back to top Go down
http://swiftyuki.deviantart.com
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:42 pm

A pink and grey spotted pup lay next to the water. He watched his relfection shine. He could swear there was a rather large blue fish in it but he was not sure.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Kyamos walked to river area. He saw a fish about size of him, thought of catching this fish. Kyamos watched it carefully, timing the movement and he pounces and went into water and grabbed fish! and it not a fish he thought. "its too heavy to be fish?!"
Back to top Go down
Asenath
Pup
Asenath

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Quote :
As Marduk walked along the river seeing the hoards of fix mixed in the river, he soon decided to try something new. He had seem many humans and Lai go "fishing" and he decided to try the same on one of the near banks of fish, slowly and quietly approaching as he didnt wanted to startle the fish away and then the fun would be over. As he looked at the river noticed someone else trying to do the same, he taking that as a competition as the other lai dipped into the river.
Back to top Go down
http://asenath-nightroad.deviantart.com/
swiftyuki
Curious Shinlai
swiftyuki

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:53 pm

A head popped out of the water in total shock" OOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW MY TAIL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW"It cried out. "Why would chu do dat?" A blue shinlai ask, turning to see the captor.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Raylkoh saw a face come out of his relflections face. He screamed and ran into some bushes. He watched for a second or two. Oh it was just another pup...no two pups. He blinked.

"Hay, why did cha go and scare me like dad! Dad nod fair ad all!" He barked at them.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:06 pm

ow ow? Kyamos quickly released its tail "sorry! i thought you was a fish!" Kyamos quickly leaped out of water shaking until fur was dry. He notices another two shinlai pups. "who are you both? me Kyamos"
Back to top Go down
swiftyuki
Curious Shinlai
swiftyuki

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:10 pm

"I'm not a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish!"she cried out, now fretting over her tail. After a few mintes, Rein calmed down and shook water out of her thick fur. When she was dry enough her fur poofed out and made her look like a blue cotton ball.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:15 pm

"i know! im sorry! from the view you looks exact like fish!" "are you chasing fish too?" asked Kyamos.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Raylkoh looked at the other cubs.

"Yellow, I'm Waylkoh, whad ya'll name?" He was pretty wet now after the blue's shaking. Which made him misserable. His fur was really thin and the wet and cold went straight to him.
Back to top Go down
Sky-Gin
Friend of NooNoo
Sky-Gin

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:19 pm

'They're all so stupid.'

A smirking eleven year old sat perched high in the tree, a broad smirk crossing her arrogant face as the thief gazed down on the pups below her. Gwyn was an arrogant young lai, and looked down on fellow pups with scorn. Kidnapped at 10, she was forced into the streets and became a thief. Stealing food wherever she could, scavenging trough trash. She had quickly toughened up to her new environment and knew it. She felt a sense of cockiness and arrogance around other pups younger or her age. Gwyn didn't move from her perch amoung the trees, and watched silently with cold, judging eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://arwogin.deviantart.com/
Asenath
Pup
Asenath

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Hello My name is Marduk" He said as he looked at them, smiling " And hello there Kyamos nice to meet you, who might the other two be?" He politely asked as he tried to maintain his composure and pounce all of hem to play, as he watched quietly.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:25 pm

"uh?" Kyamos swore he thought he did hear something but moved on. "Marduk well hi there" Kyamos looked at Marduk then looked at blue pom pom "well who are you the blue pom pom?" he felt like swimming into water for once more. disperately looking for a fish. Kyamos jumped into water and searching for a fish.
Back to top Go down
swiftyuki
Curious Shinlai
swiftyuki

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Rein"Wassat? Me? I'm Rein. Hm...? You're all wet.. How'd that happen?" The blue fluff ball was really clueless of how much water was stored in her fur. She turned to the other shinlai who got her by the tail" Not really. I was trying to break my record of longest breath holding underwater."
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Raylkoh listened to them as he shook some water off himself and stumbled over. He decided he was not as good at is as Rein. He righted himself again and shivered a little. He really wish he had more fuzz. Sometimes he wondered if a peach felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sky-Gin
Friend of NooNoo
Sky-Gin

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:26 pm

"Shouldn't you all be with your mommies?"

The mocking voice of the okapi like Shinlai rung out from her perch as the arrogant lai leaped down from the tree. The branch wasn't too high so that the shinlai would hurt herself from the jump, but she did stager slightly when she landed, taking an extra step or two from her fall. She padded over to them, taking a seat a few steps away from them, her small pink ears angled forward as she listened to them as they talked. The nearing-adolesences shinlai stared out at them with judgmental eyes, a hint of a smirk visible on her face.

"You lost?"
Back to top Go down
Asenath
Pup
Asenath

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:19 pm

"hello there Rein and Waylkoh nice to meet you two" He said as he just shrugged the water away, his fur was thick and water was hard to get in, as he heard Rein say that she was trying to beat her record by breathing underwater. "Wow that's interesting, it must be hard" he said as he happily smiled soon another voice coming from the trees.

"Shouldn't you all be with your mommies?" Marduk noticed that another pup shinlai came their way, the same looking closely as old as him physically. "You Lost" He heard the pup finish as he just sat down.

"We not lost we just making new friends" he said happily, "who might you be now that i not have seen you before" he asked as he stood and walked closed to the white and grey-ish pup, sitting in front of her curiously as he awaited eagerly his answer.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Kyamos sprang out of water "oh another shinlai, no im dont have parent but i has father. Mother adaboned me and joined bad clan called dark blood?" "how about you Rein?"

He look around to Rein "word of advice my father told me, if yuo were break your record you should try to forget to think you are still in water" "its helps alot"
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:11 pm

"I'm a pie-wid! I don'd need my mommy!" Raylkoh said to the new comer. He has noticed he has been slightly ignored, but he actually doesn't mind. It allows him to say what he wished without worry of the consquenses.

"Whad?! Do you need yur mommy wand wober?" He finished.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Kyamos turned around to see pink lai. "i really miss my mother but who will teach you when element is awakened? i think mine is going to be water! because i love to swim!" "my father is earth shinlai but he thinks i will be not be water element! how horrible is that!" Kyamos feeling embarrassed "but i think being earth will be cool too because i like plants" "how about you and newcomer, what is your name?" feeling so eager and he thinks he should stay quiet instead. Kyamos quickly turns to water and looking into water depth "god im starving!" "are you hungry too?"
Back to top Go down
swiftyuki
Curious Shinlai
swiftyuki

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Rein nodded at the new advice given. "I should try that sometime..." She looked at the two new lai nearing them. Older and speaking with an unwanted tone. "I Wasn't able to find mine after I could open my eyes. I'm not lost either." She shook her furry self again and this time instead of looking like a pom pom, she looked like a windblown fluff. "Eh.. close enough..."She muttered before returning her gaze at the new lai.
Back to top Go down
Sky-Gin
Friend of NooNoo
Sky-Gin

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 pm

"What do you mean, do I need my mom?" she growled, lashing out at the spotted shinlai. No. She didn't. She didn't need those her snooby darkblood parents. It was good she got kidnapped. She did have to put up with them. They had treated her like she was some glass doll. A growl rumbled in her throat. If her mom could see her now. Running about on the streets, living in dumpsters...

"My name's Gywn." she said, a trace of a growl audible in her voice. The dark brown shinlai didn't bother answering the other young lai's questions, and instead stalked away to put a couple paces between her and the other shinlai. A frown was visible on her face as she sat down, her back turned to the group.
Back to top Go down
swiftyuki
Curious Shinlai
swiftyuki

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 pm

"well, what an intro Misses I-wanna-kill-you-all-for-no-reason."Rein retorted, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Kyamos wished he kept quiet. "my mom is turned to bad clan too" "when she gave the birth and said bye, father was mad and upset" remembering his memory of mother. "i would dare to challenge my mother for what she did but im still a pup"
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Raylkoh coward a bit when Gywn growled. He did not realize he pushed. He was only playing. Tears filled his eyes and he did not know what to say. He looked at the Rein who yelled something he was not sure about and than the boy seemed to be a little upset too.

"I sarrwee." He said to Gywn. He felt like this was all his fault that everyone was upset. "I will sdop be'in a pie-wid I wear. Don'd be mad Jywn." He looked at his paws and did not bother raising his head waiting for some sort of response that would acknowledge his appoligy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lai Pup Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Lai Pup Party
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next