Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Lai Pup Party

Go down 
+6
Ayla-Tulay
Sky-Gin
Asenath
S1LV3RDO6
Rhavnora
swiftyuki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

Lai Pup Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Kyamos and Ray have come into clearing where all pup was. "my father was tribe and he taught me lot before he die." Said Kyamos. Kyamos walked over to pile of three dead birds, "there you go" tossing them near fish. "after we finish this fest we have to move, Ray went to collect apple and caught himself in bear trap. As you see trappers are here to steal out furs" finished with frown face.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Ray limped next to Kyamos. "Ya lucky den. Ya got a lod of dime with him do learn all dis sduff."

He looked at all this fish they got and then looked at the birds. "Do birds dasde like fish?" He asked. "OH! You know whad if dose drapers found me dey be disappoind because I don'd hafe much fur." He laughed at himself.

He settled down and looked at the food. Most of if was solid and he had to contemplate how to eat it without teeth.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:40 pm

"oh you Ray." Kyamos replied back with smile. Kyamos walked to bird meat and chewed up and spat out chewed meat "there you go, it taste like chicken its is good." He told to Ray.
Back to top Go down
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Trisha finished off her fish till all that was left was the head and the bones of its body. She managed to get a grip on one of the rib bones and began to gnaw on it till one end was sharp enough to use to pick the fish out of her teeth. She rolled on to her back until she noticed off in the water was a pink water lily. She quickly stood and bounced over to it. She picked it out of the water and held it in one paw.

This pwetty! Trisha thought to herself and then she looked at her droopy tail. My tail look too sad. I know! She grabbed two loose ends of her tail to bring to the middle of her tail so she could let the pink lily hold it in place. She wiggled her tail and it staid in place. Satisfied, she rolled onto her back again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xoncha.deviantart.com
Asenath
Pup
Asenath

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:14 am

As he spoke with Trisha, soon he just got pounce over by his little sister figure Saica, she rubbing all over him the smell of fish as she seemingly offered some, as he just went by her to eat smiling with stuffed mouth. As he looked over he saw his previously met friend head over the the river and pounce on a pink flower, he chuckling on how amusing it looked as he gnawed at the fish, helping Saica every once in a while now that she was more younger than him. "Birds tastes different i think" He answered as he saw Kyamos taste some bird over as proof.
Back to top Go down
http://asenath-nightroad.deviantart.com/
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:32 am

After letting the sun warm up her belly, Trisha bounced back over to her two new friends, Saica and Marduk. She was happy she had a bunch of friends after losing her parents. She was trying to find somewhere to stay and came upon a bunch of pups like her.

Her flower made her nose twitch at the nice fragrance it gave off and how her tail didn't look so sad anymore. She got distracted and made her back legs bounce so that he tail swished before she swished it herself. She looked like she was skipping with her rear end.
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:14 am

((Oh gosh pup party! Any way I could still hop in with my pup?))
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 am

Raylkoh sat chewed on the bit of bird that Kyamos had given him. He blinked as he thought about its taste. It was different from fish, but still good. He wonders how many other taste he's missing out on because he had no teeth.
"Dank ya!" He said as he finished his bird.
"Oh wook a few new wai came ofer while we were gone." He looked at the new reds. "I'm waylkoh, bud you can call me way like Kyamos do."
Back to top Go down
Ayla-Tulay
Friend of NooNoo
Ayla-Tulay

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:57 am

((OF COURSE!!!))

Ayla yawned and stretched out in the warm sun. her fur shining a purplish colour in the light wish shades of blue. her sunstone was glowing soaking up he rays of the sun as well.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 am

(go ahead hop in! C:)
"welcome" Kyamos look around to see a lai rolling around with her belly up. "hi are you new?"
Back to top Go down
Ayla-Tulay
Friend of NooNoo
Ayla-Tulay

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:10 am

Ayla looked up and giggled "Kyamos, you know me. silly Lai" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:52 am

A small male came sniffing along the ground, traveling without a care in the world. His fur was a brown colour over his entire body with different shades of it on different spots. Faded stripes covered all four of his legs and he had matching rosettes to match that went from his shoulders to his flank. His weeping tail dragged the ground behind him. He suddenly stopped when he heard a voice, Ayla's specifically, and looked around. His purple eyes went wide.

"...Where am I?"

((Sorry for the poor intro lol. Agate's history/personality isn't solid yet.))
Back to top Go down
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Trisha's ears perked when another pup was talking to her. Two new lai's had come to join the rest of them. A peach colored one was the one who spoke saying his name was Raylkoh. He had an injured leg which made her paws carry her over to him.

"Hi, Waylkoh! My name is Twisha! What happened to you weg?" The wound was intriguing her but she didn't want to keep staring at it thinking she might be acting rude towards him.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:17 pm

"dear, im Kyamos, uh Ray got caught in bear trap." Kyamos lowered his head and turned to Ray's leg inspecting it. "we need get this wrapped up before it gets infected." Thinking how hell he can get bandage.... maybe there a little town? better go and check it. "okay i am going to town and look for craft shop to get some bandages maybe pouch for me. Few of you can come if you want to." Kyamos grabbed bird and hunted goose on the way to town carrying his game.
Back to top Go down
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:35 pm

"Wait!" Trisha went up to Kyamos. "I know some herbs that can help his weg! My mommy taught me. Do you know where there could be Cawenduwa around here?" She had injured herself when she was small but running into some barbed wire and had several cuts. Her mother had used Calendula to soothe the cuts. "And if there is warge weaves, we can use dos tiwl you go home to wap up his weg."
Back to top Go down
swiftyuki
Curious Shinlai
swiftyuki

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Rein swam around in the water and yawned, giant bubbles coming out of the water. She surface and lay down along the shore, letting the water cool her off while lazing in the sun.

(ERMERGERDREINYOUDERPASDHIJNRMVSD)
Back to top Go down
http://swiftyuki.deviantart.com
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Bursting out of the bushes, Tuk gave a little growl. He always loved to scare everyone. He was hated by a lot of shinlai pups his age, although he was older than most of the pups in his view.

"Alright, guys! You gotta listen to me now!" He barked. "You sissies are so dumb you can't even choose something to do! Lets play a game! I wanna be the big bad darkblood that kills you all!" He started laughing maliciously, leaping over to Agate and pretending as if he was biting his neck open.

"C'mon, don't be a bunch of pansies!!" He pouted.
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Trisha felt her fur stand up as the new lai barged in being demanding. Who in Daila's name does he think he is? He was a perfect reason why she didn't like darkbloods. They are big meanies buttfaces! A small growl rumbled in her throat. She usually was happy but this irked her.

"We don't like to play with meanies!" Trisha spun on her paws to face him.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Raylkoh looked at Trisha's face as she looked at his leg. Than he turned at looked at it. "Ah id'w be alwighd. I had worse." He said hoping the others won't fuss over him to much.

"I had a dog addack me before." He said.

A larger pup came over shouting stuff about a game and than jumped on somebody.

"HAY! Ya pick on a Wai yur own size!" Raylkoh shouted as he limped over to the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
swiftyuki
Curious Shinlai
swiftyuki

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Rein jumped up to her feet and slipped on another rock. She fell in the water drenching everyone. Rein's head poped out of the water"I'm sorry I'm so clumsy on land"She mewed.
Back to top Go down
http://swiftyuki.deviantart.com
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Kyamos heads lowered, dropping his games. "if you mess with others, you mess with me first!" little growl came out from voice of Kyamos. coming toward to face to face with darkblood pup which quickly released from pup's neck. "ugh im same age as you so dont think about picking on them kay?" taking a step back and away from darkblood pup, "im Kyamos, if you want us to play your little game, pay respect first."
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Raylkoh squinted at the other pup. Than limped away, his leg was starting to bug him. Than water fell on him. He looked at Rein, who apologized. He was cold again and the water running down his leg stung a bit. He curled down to hopefully sleep. He trusted Kyamos to handle this bully if he was a bully or just a confused lost pup like Raylkoh.
Back to top Go down
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Trisha snorted in the new pup's direction before noticing a patch of Calendula and she bounced over to it. She picked a bunch before bounding over to Raylkoh and laying it next to his leg. "I have someting dat should help you weg!" She began to chew some of the flower so the juice began to run from it. She then put some into her paw and gently applying it to his wound.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Raylkoh watched Trisha as she started to apply the herb. It stung a lot and he struggled not to cry out or pull his leg away. He felt like a big cry baby isn't this the second time he cried today. What a great pirate he was he thought to himself.

"Dank ya...do you dink my weg is broke? Or did I ged my normal owee?" He asked her as she treated his leg.
Back to top Go down
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Trisha finished applying the herb before replying, "You weg is fine! It not bwoken!" Trisha said happily. "You fwiend should bring back someting to wap it in." The redness of his wound started to fad a little bit but it still looked rather icky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lai Pup Party
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next